Ban on Christians? Where's trump?

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
A number of 'christian' pastors came out just a few hours after the shooting in Orlando Florida that killed 50 people and wounded 53 more and said it was a good thing. When is trump going to blame that entire religion for the acts of these few?

This is why blaming an entire religion for the acts or heinous comments of a few is ludicrous. Just as I wouldn't label all Muslims 'radicals', I wouldn't label all Christians based on the comments of these pastors who absolutely have no idea whatever who Jesus Christ was. None. These 'pastors', which is a joke in itself, actually believe it a good thing that 50 people were slaughtered and they'd like to see all gay people shot.

This, as with the people in Isis, is mental illness. To claim to follow one of these gods and then take joy in the murder of innocents and call for more is mental illness. The people in Isis do not follow Muhammad and these losers do not follow Christ.

If you worship a god that allows for the murder of other people in his/her name, your god doesn't live in the sky. He/she was dropped on your back stoop by the local dog and is nothing more than a steaming pile of dogshit. That is what you worship.

Last edited:
A number of 'christian' pastors came out just a few hours after the shooting in Orlando Florida that killed 50 people and wounded 53 more and said it was a good thing. When is trump going to blame that entire religion for the acts of these few?

This is why blaming an entire religion for the acts or heinous comments of a few is ludicrous. Just as I wouldn't label all Muslims 'radicals', I wouldn't label all Christians based on the comments of these pastors who absolutely have no idea whatever who Jesus Christ was. None. These 'pastors', which is a joke in itself, actually believe it a good thing that 50 people were slaughtered and they'd like to see all gay people shot.

This, as with the people in Isis, is mental illness. To claim to follow one of these gods and then take joy in the murder of innocents and call for more is mental illness. The people in Isis do not follow Muhammad and these losers do not follow Christ.

If you worship a god that allows for the murder of other people in his/her name, your god doesn't live in the sky he/she was dropped on your back stoop by the local dog and is nothing more than a steaming pile of dogshit. That is what you worship.

When these two lowlife scumbags aren't preaching hatred, they are probably sucking each other's dick and dreaming about diddling little boys.

If Christian clerics said any such thing, it was in direct contravention to the Core Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.

Then again, I don't recall Jesus of Nazareth sexually molesting little girls, nor founding a Warrior Religion by plagiarizing others, nor calling for the conquest of the world by force of arms in the name of the godhead, nor of advocating death to Unbelievers, nor promising Paradise to those who died fighting for him against their fellow Man.

Muslims are a far bigger threat to The West in our present age than Christians or Jews or Buddhists et al.

If Christian clerics said any such thing, it was in direct contravention to the Core Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.

Then again, I don't recall Jesus of Nazareth sexually molesting little girls, nor founding a Warrior Religion by plagiarizing others, nor calling for the conquest of the world by force of arms in the name of the godhead, nor of advocating death to Unbelievers.
Jesus did not. The Templars and the Hospitalers etc certainly did use force of arms on all Muslims. Study the siege of Malta. The Christians started off each morning hanging a Muslim (a peasant, a girl, a child, a prisoner) from the highest point of the defense lines.

If you worship a god that allows for the murder of other people in his/her name, your god doesn't live in the sky he/she was dropped on your back stoop by the local dog and is nothing more than a steaming pile of dogshit. That is what you worship.

Now all of a sudden,people that you disparage constantly,their opinion carries weight?
Please!!

Now all of a sudden,people that you disparage constantly,their opinion carries weight?
Please!!
You are a hater, sir, as you have just demonstrated. Condemn the pastors.

Please!!

You are confused, have a think and try again.

Then again, I don't recall Jesus of Nazareth sexually molesting little girls, nor founding a Warrior Religion by plagiarizing others, nor calling for the conquest of the world by force of arms in the name of the godhead, nor of advocating death to Unbelievers.
Jesus did not. The Templars and the Hospitalers etc certainly did use force of arms on all Muslims. Study the siege of Malta. The Christians started off each morning hanging a Muslim (a peasant, a girl, a child, a prisoner) from the highest point of the defense lines.
Oh, hell, I"m quite willing to concede that over the centuries, so-called Christians have done even greater Evil, and on a larger scale, than Muslims.

But when Christians do such things, they do them in direct contravention to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like water on a fire.

On the other hand, then Muslims do such things, they do them in direct obedience to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like gasoline on a fire.

The audience can judge for themselves which belief system is more conducive to peace - either historically, or in our present age, or going forward.

This is merely a silly opinion: Muslims do such things, they do them in direct obedience to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like gasoline on a fire.

Oh, hell, I"m quite willing to concede that over the centuries, so-called Christians have done even greater Evil, and on a larger scale, than Muslims.

But when Christians do such things, they do them in direct contravention to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like water on a fire.

On the other hand, then Muslims do such things, they do them in direct obedience to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like gasoline on a fire.

The audience can judge for themselves which belief system is more conducive to peace - either historically, or in our present age, or going forward.

And you would be wrong. Christians have not done greater evil, on a larger scale, than muslims. You admit it yourself when you say that the people who are blamed for the evil act against the tenets of their faith...and there are always Christians who publicly call them out for doing so.

This is merely a silly opinion: Muslims do such things, they do them in direct obedience to the teachings of their Founder - and those teachings are like gasoline on a fire.
That's because you lack the objectivity to recognize the truth of the observation... not my problem.

And you would be wrong. Christians have not done greater evil, on a larger scale, than muslims. You admit it yourself when you say that the people who are blamed for the evil act against the tenets of their faith...and there are always Christians who publicly call them out for doing so.
We must agree to disagree.

We must agree to disagree.
We agree that you are wrong and don't have a good grasp of history is what we agree on.

When will you ask ISLAM to clean up their radicals because they sure blame America for injustices to grow radicalism

When these two lowlife scumbags aren't preaching hatred, they are probably sucking each other's dick and dreaming about diddling little boys.
Just for you having that insane thought in your head is enough to see why you belong with the radical Muslims.

So much for all that crap about Christians not supporting this kind of thing.

lol, I think I said the other day this tragedy was a huge uncomfortable dilemma for RW'ers...

...someone from one group they hate murders people from another group they hate.

Who do we condemn!? Who do we defend!? waaaaaa...there's no one here to root for...what are we to do?

Then again, I don't recall Jesus of Nazareth sexually molesting little girls, nor founding a Warrior Religion by plagiarizing others, nor calling for the conquest of the world by force of arms in the name of the godhead, nor of advocating death to Unbelievers, nor promising Paradise to those who died fighting for him against their fellow Man.

Muslims are a far bigger threat to The West in our present age than Christians or Jews or Buddhists et al.

Leviticus says homosexuals should be killed.

lol, I think I said the other day this tragedy was a huge uncomfortable dilemma for RW'ers...

...someone from one group they hate murders people from another group they hate.

Who do we condemn!? Who do we defend!? waaaaaa...there's no one here to root for...what are we to do?

And that IS a huge dillemma

You can see the various fake kristians having a tough time with this.

But any normal human being watching the news when they run the picture and age of each victim you don't see any of these people as anything but people that are gone.

Forum List

Back