Ban This Breed

upload_2018-10-1_8-5-14.gif

2016 U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities - DogsBite.org

https://nypost.com/2017/02/21/recent-pit-bull-attack-reignites-debate-over-notorious-dogs/

They were selectively bred to execute the killing bite — to attack without warning,” said Colleen Lynn, who runs DogsBite.org. “No growl, bark, or direct stare, and they will continue until death. Those are the three keys that make them more dangerous than other breeds.”

Between 2005 and 2015, 360 Americans were killed by canines — and pit bulls were involved in 64 percent of the fatal attacks, according to DogsBite.org.

Many New Yorkers have experienced firsthand what it’s like to be attacked by a pit bull.

Little Jeremiah needed 2,000 stitches after being maimed on Saturday by a pit bull his father was temporarily caring for at their East New York home.

Dogs of any breed are not the most dangerous legal pets. Chimpanzees, bears, big cats, and venomous snakes far surpass dog breeds. A feral cat is also a walking ecological disaster area.

This thread is not about chimps!

It is about dangerous pets. Because you would like to limit the discussion to the way you see things, is not a requirement. The legal pets I mentioned can kill you just as dead.

I started the thread bimbo. It is about pit bulls. You want to talk about chimps start another thread!

I started the thread bimbo. It is about pit bulls. You want to talk about chimps start another thread!

No, you started the thread about banning a breed of dog that is a pet. You don't get to change that, I will continue to post relevant point here, and I am not asking for your permission.
The breed is pit bull. Chimps are not pit bulls, start your own thread!

Yup. Pits are savage dogs. They kill more dogs and cats every year than any other breed.

Not to mention the attacks on people.

But if it wasn't pit bulls people wanted to ban it would be some other breed.

They kill dogs and cats, old people, young people, babies! The are vicious uncontrollable and the breed should most definitely be banned. It’s like letting a murderer stalk the streets and just looking the other way!

Yup. Pits are savage dogs. They kill more dogs and cats every year than any other breed.

They kill dogs and cats, old people, young people, babies! The are vicious uncontrollable and the breed should most definitely be banned. It’s like letting a murderer stalk the streets and just looking the other way!

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm no lover of Pits. Can't stand them actually. Not a breed I want to own or be around.

But as I said. If you ban Pits then another breed will take its place. How many breeds do you want to ban??

The breed is pit bull. Chimps are not pit bulls, start your own thread!

Pit Bulls and chimpanzees are legal pets, and I'll keep making the point as long as you want to address it.
Go ahead and make an ass of yourself. I have reported you for trolling and deliberately going off topic even after asking you to stay on topic. The topic here is pit bulls.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm no lover of Pits. Can't stand them actually. Not a breed I want to own or be around.

But as I said. If you ban Pits then another breed will take its place. How many breeds do you want to ban??

I do not care! There has been too much carnage from this breed. Ban this breed!

Forum List

Back