Ban This Breed

There’s a pit bulll out here eating up a little baby! Isn’t that just the most heartwarming thing you pit bull lovers ever heard? Yay for pit bull team.

OHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ban the Chihuahua! They are too aggressive!
Its for the children!

And my dad got his head sliced open by a German shepherd when he was a boy. It would have killed him if his brother hadn’t been there to help.

Not all pit bulls attack and most breeds we know about have.
Pit bulls are responsible for the most deaths and maimings, by far.

So we should euthanize ‘em all? Even the tame ones who’re part of a family? I do wonder if pit bulls, bc of their reputation are taken in by humans with ulterior motives who treat them in a way specifically to make them vicious. We should identify the reason(s) behind the high number of attacks by the breed before erasing them from existence.

And even if we did nix them, what about the breed that takes their place? Kill all of them too?
The tames ones who are part of a family are the ones who always end up killing the neighbors kid. Yes, get rid of all of them.

Good luck with that. I’m sure the owners will just hand ‘em over.
I say we ban the breed, put anyone in jail who's caught with a pitbull, then put the pitbull down.

This old bitch needs to stop whining and take her mauling like a man..... oh wait....score one for Team Pit Bull

Pit bulls are somewhat like AR 15s; people want them for all the wrong reasons. It is a mindset associated with a troubled psychology.

And my dad got his head sliced open by a German shepherd when he was a boy. It would have killed him if his brother hadn’t been there to help.

Not all pit bulls attack and most breeds we know about have.
Pit bulls are responsible for the most deaths and maimings, by far.

So we should euthanize ‘em all? Even the tame ones who’re part of a family? I do wonder if pit bulls, bc of their reputation are taken in by humans with ulterior motives who treat them in a way specifically to make them vicious. We should identify the reason(s) behind the high number of attacks by the breed before erasing them from existence.

And even if we did nix them, what about the breed that takes their place? Kill all of them too?
The tames ones who are part of a family are the ones who always end up killing the neighbors kid. Yes, get rid of all of them.

Good luck with that. I’m sure the owners will just hand ‘em over.
I say we ban the breed, put anyone in jail who's caught with a pitbull, then put the pitbull down.

Yes and I say GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

This old bitch needs to stop whining and take her mauling like a man..... oh wait....score one for Team Pit Bull

Penny found and stayed with Charlie for two days when the little girl was lost in the woods. The little girl's parents are under investigation by Child Services for child endangerment, while Penny's owners are just glad their sweetheart didn't abandon the girl.

Penny found and stayed with Charlie for two days when the little girl was lost in the woods. The little girl's parents are under investigation by Child Services for child endangerment, while Penny's owners are just glad their sweetheart didn't abandon the girl.

I know, fuck that old lady and her dead son right?

Yup and notice the owner of the pits just walked away with his dogs??

He couldn't care less his dogs savaged that little dog and he sure wasn't going to pay to have the little dog at the vet.

That's what I object to. Owners who never take responsibility for what their dogs do.
We need to ban this breed and imprison the owners whose dogs have damaged others! For a long time.
It’s one of the most popular breeds in America. Not gonna happen...

these incidents happen far to often. This breed must be banned and anyone caught breeding them or fighting them must be imprisoned.

Graphic photos: Texas man disfigured by savage dog attack

The man, identified as Milton Sturges, 58, was out walking Wednesday when the dogs attacked. A neighbor who heard the man screaming called police, who, upon arrival, reportedly saw the man being mauled, local news station CBS 11 reported.

NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTS SHOULD AVOID FLORENCE-AFFECTED WATERS, OFFICIALS SAY

One officer struck the dogs -- believed to be adult pit bulls, one male and one female -- with a weapon. Eventually, they successfully pulled the dogs off the man.

Sturges was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

“He lost both of his ears. His nose was partially torn off and his bottom lip was partially torn off,” Omar Sturges, Milton’s nephew, told the news station.

I want to see pictures of the dogs. Pretty rare the sensational news stories always lack pictures of the dogs. Odd. Guns at far more dangerous. Ban guns before dogs.

You love dead people fuck them. Right? Yay for Team Pit Bull/

Get your eyes checked, because that dog is not eating that baby.

Now the chances of someone messing with that baby and making it out the door in one piece may be greatly reduced.

Sweet little murdering bastard dogs! But, the libtards love em.

Dog fighting is extremely popular in the black American culture. Since pit bulls can pretty much tear up any other breed, they are the breed of choice.

Their trainers feed them gunpowder, hot chili peppers, abuse them and train them to be attack dogs.

They basically do the same with their children.

Sweet little murdering bastard dogs! But, the libtards love em.

Dog fighting is extremely popular in the black American culture. Since pit bulls can pretty much tear up any other breed, they are the breed of choice.

Their trainers feed them gunpowder, hot chili peppers, abuse them and train them to be attack dogs.

They basically do the same with their children.

That sounds like a Hiroyuu

Forum List

Back