Ban This Breed

There’s a pit bulll out here eating up a little baby! Isn’t that just the most heartwarming thing you pit bull lovers ever heard? Yay for pit bull team.
You're an authoritarian rightwing loon.
One more time moron.
Many on the right don't agree with the hyperventilating OP.
Go back and troll the 500 Kav threads.
Pathetic zealot.

There is no legitimate reason for having a dog that another breed isn’t better suited. People who insist on keeping pits are irresponsible douche bags.
Typically you are a reasoned poster.
Today, the douche.
Congrats.

Reason suggests it is irresponsible to keep an animal out of childish vanity that is more likely to endanger human life than another better suited to the purpose of keeping said animal.
Bullshit.
Better not have children on farms or buy ponies for the kids.
They may get trampled or thrown and injured or killed by your ridiculous logic.

You are hyperventilating like the OP.

One more time moron.
Pathetic zealot.

Hound Hitler posting about Pit Bulls with a cat avatar reminds me of

eat-more-chicken.jpg

There’s a pit bulll out here eating up a little baby! Isn’t that just the most heartwarming thing you pit bull lovers ever heard? Yay for pit bull team.
One more time moron.
Pathetic zealot.
You like how the black man turned out do you? The story that prompted the OP? He looks fucking great without ears or a face! Right?

That sounds like a Hiroyuu

Well, it looks like Hound Hitler needs a hearing test too.

View attachment 219661

Yeah, you already posted that one Hound Hitler, which still doesn't eliminate the my response you commented to. Dredge up some more crap you have already posted, let us know if pit bulls are where you draw the line at extermination, or is there anything else you would like to kill due to it's propensity for violence, death or dismemberment?

View attachment 219661

Yeah, you already posted that one Hound Hitler, which still doesn't eliminate the my response you commented to. Dredge up some more crap you have already posted, let us know if pit bulls are where you draw the line at extermination, or is there anything else you would like to kill due to it's propensity for violence, death or dismemberment?

upload_2018-10-1_13-2-49.jpeg

One more time moron.
Pathetic zealot.
You like how the black man turned out do you? The story that prompted the OP? He looks fucking great without ears or a face! Right?
I am calling bullshit on your premise of generalized nonsense lumping an entire breed and the owners.
I stated from post one it is the owners responsibility. Their animal hurts anyone they answer to that. Regardless of type of animal. Period. That should end it.
But like a good fascist you argue for more government and bans.

Sweet little murdering bastard dogs! But, the libtards love em.

Dog fighting is extremely popular in the black American culture. Since pit bulls can pretty much tear up any other breed, they are the breed of choice.

Their trainers feed them gunpowder, hot chili peppers, abuse them and train them to be attack dogs.

They basically do the same with their children.

That means truth in Japanese.

View attachment 219661

I don’t have to let you know a damn thing asshole!

You live up that cows ass libtard!

I see you have nothing left Hound Hitler.

smiling-dog-stray-pit-bull-adopted-brinks-7.jpg

upload_2018-10-1_13-5-15.jpeg

One more time moron.
Pathetic zealot.
I am calling bullshit on your premise of generalized nonsense lumping an entire breed and the owners.
I stated from post one it is the owners responsibility. Their animal hurts anyone they answer to that. Regardless of type of animal. Period. That should end it.
But like a good fascist you argue for more government and bans.
do you think this guy looked better before or after?

upload_2018-10-1_13-7-27.jpeg

Forum List

Back