Bank pay control, UNBELIEVABLE

Yeah actually.......he's also one of those fuckers that was sucking money outta the economy while Bush Jr. was in office.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction.

ABS, I usually don't respond to your posts, but, bringing a persons family, and insulting them in the post is the lowest form of your classless ass. You hit a new low, which I thought couldn't get any lower, but you managed.

Apparently you've never seen Monty Python's movie, The Holy Grail.

No......it's not an insult to their parents, but, hey..........if you are so shallow and limited that you don't understand British humor, well...

Fuck off.

However, as for you ya penis puffer? Your old girlfriend came around yesterday. After sex, she asked why when she brushed her tounge, she gagged, but when she gave you a blowjob, she didn't.

Wanna explain that needle dick?
monkey-see-monkey-poo.jpg

Hey.......let's also talk about Fannie and Freddie and the Bush admin while we're at it.

Too big to fail means too big to exist.

Wasn't Emanuel on the board of directors of Fannie?

Yeah actually.......he's also one of those fuckers that was sucking money outta the economy while Bush Jr. was in office.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction.

My parents are none of your concern, you little ****. Not my fault your candidate hired people from fannie mae, now is it, bisexual sailor?

ABS, I usually don't respond to your posts, but, bringing a persons family, and insulting them in the post is the lowest form of your classless ass. You hit a new low, which I thought couldn't get any lower, but you managed.

Apparently you've never seen Monty Python's movie, The Holy Grail.

No......it's not an insult to their parents, but, hey..........if you are so shallow and limited that you don't understand British humor, well...

Fuck off.

However, as for you ya penis puffer? Your old girlfriend came around yesterday. After sex, she asked why when she brushed her tounge, she gagged, but when she gave you a blowjob, she didn't.

Wanna explain that needle dick?

What a little girl. :lol:
I do tend to ignore shit except for when I step in it.
Now go play with your dolls in the sandbox...little girl. :lol:

Wasn't Emanuel on the board of directors of Fannie?

My parents are none of your concern, you little ****. Not my fault your candidate hired people from fannie mae, now is it, bisexual sailor?

You're another of those dumb fuckers that never saw Monty Python, aren't you?

Wanna get the reference, I posted it on the last page.

Interestingly enough, the more conservative you become, the less humorous you are. Pity.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1642089 said:
Fed proposes to police bank pay for 1st time - Yahoo! News

By what authority does the Federal Government think it has to dictate pay to private institutions? Someone provide me with a link to the clause in the Constitution that permits this.

This crap is unbelievable. And the left will all harp how it is just the right thing to do.

Listen everyone. All you need to do is read what is in the bill.

H. R. 1—403 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

‘‘SEC. 111. EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE.

‘‘(A) Limits on compensation that exclude incentives for senior executive officers of the TARP recipient to take unnecessary and excessive risks that threaten the value of such recipient during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided under the TARP remains outstanding.

‘‘(B) A provision for the recovery by such TARP recipient of any bonus, retention award, or incentive compensation paid to a senior executive officer and any of the next 20 most highly-compensated employees of the TARP recipient based on statements of earnings, revenues, gains, or other criteria that are later found to be materially inaccurate.

‘‘(D)(i) A prohibition on such TARP recipient paying or accruing any bonus, retention award, or incentive compensation during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided under the TARP remains outstanding, except that any prohibition developed under this paragraph shall not apply to the payment of long-term restricted stock by such TARP recipient, provided that such long-term restricted stock—
‘‘(I) does not fully vest during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided to that TARP recipient remains outstanding;
‘‘(II) has a value in an amount that is not greater than 1⁄3 of the total amount of annual compensation of the employee receiving the stock; and
‘‘(III) is subject to such other terms and conditions as the Secretary may determine is in the public interest.

And most important:

‘‘(iii) The prohibition required under clause (i) shall not be construed to prohibit any bonus payment required to be paid pursuant to a written employment contract executed on or before February 11, 2009, as such valid employment contracts are determined by the Secretary or the designee of the Secretary.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

As written in the bill, and highlighted above, there are limitations, but... as much I followed, those salaries and bonuses are within limitations and also, they are protected and guaranteed if signed before Feb 11, 2009, which they are. Government screwed up, now they are trying to make themselves look as good guys.

Again? Fancy that shit! poor old bodunk! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ame®icano;1642089 said:
Fed proposes to police bank pay for 1st time - Yahoo! News

By what authority does the Federal Government think it has to dictate pay to private institutions? Someone provide me with a link to the clause in the Constitution that permits this.

This crap is unbelievable. And the left will all harp how it is just the right thing to do.

Listen everyone. All you need to do is read what is in the bill.

H. R. 1—403 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

‘‘SEC. 111. EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE.

‘‘(A) Limits on compensation that exclude incentives for senior executive officers of the TARP recipient to take unnecessary and excessive risks that threaten the value of such recipient during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided under the TARP remains outstanding.

‘‘(B) A provision for the recovery by such TARP recipient of any bonus, retention award, or incentive compensation paid to a senior executive officer and any of the next 20 most highly-compensated employees of the TARP recipient based on statements of earnings, revenues, gains, or other criteria that are later found to be materially inaccurate.

‘‘(D)(i) A prohibition on such TARP recipient paying or accruing any bonus, retention award, or incentive compensation during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided under the TARP remains outstanding, except that any prohibition developed under this paragraph shall not apply to the payment of long-term restricted stock by such TARP recipient, provided that such long-term restricted stock—
‘‘(I) does not fully vest during the period in which any obligation arising from financial assistance provided to that TARP recipient remains outstanding;
‘‘(II) has a value in an amount that is not greater than 1⁄3 of the total amount of annual compensation of the employee receiving the stock; and
‘‘(III) is subject to such other terms and conditions as the Secretary may determine is in the public interest.

And most important:

‘‘(iii) The prohibition required under clause (i) shall not be construed to prohibit any bonus payment required to be paid pursuant to a written employment contract executed on or before February 11, 2009, as such valid employment contracts are determined by the Secretary or the designee of the Secretary.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

As written in the bill, and highlighted above, there are limitations, but... as much I followed, those salaries and bonuses are within limitations and also, they are protected and guaranteed if signed before Feb 11, 2009, which they are. Government screwed up, now they are trying to make themselves look as good guys.
There you have it...The Executive voiding contracts by fiat.

Fucking Bolsheviks.

Goldman Sachs exec hired at SEC enforcement
October 16, 2009 12:55 PM RSS feed for this thread Subscribe
Adam Storch, 29, vice president in Goldman Sachs' Business Intelligence Group, has been named the first chief operating officer of the Securities and Exchange Commission's enforcement unit.

Timeline courtesy of Glenn Greenwald:

April 2008 - Goldman pays top Obama economics adviser Larry Summers $135,000 for a one-day visit.

October 2008 - ABC News reports that Goldman bankers have been the country's top political campaign contributors for the year.

October 2008 - Former Goldman CEO turned Treasury Secretary Hank Pauslon names Goldman Vice President Neel Kashkari to oversee the $700 billion TARP bailout.

January 2009 - New Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner hires former Goldman lobbyist Mark Patterson as his Chief of Staff.

March 2009 - AIG bailout engineered at meeting between Paulson, Geithner, and Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein.

March 2009 - Obama nominates Goldman executive Gary Gensler to head the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

April 2009 - Goldman hires as its top lobbyist Michael Paese, the top aide to House Financial Services Committee chair Barney Frank.

September 2009 - In an interview on The Colbert Report, Michael Moore identifies Goldman as Obama's top private contributor. PolitiFact rates his statement as True.

July-September 2009 - Goldman nets $3.19 billion profit, breaking the 3-month record it set earlier in the year.

October 2009 - Reuters reports that, for the year, Goldman has set aside $16.7 billion for bonus payments - and is expected to pass $20 billion.

October 2009 - AP reports that Geithner's phone contacts with Blankfein outnumber those with Senate Banking Committee chair Chris Dodd.

Nope. The AIG bailout was engineered in the fall of 2008. That is was done in the spring of 2009 is a lie.

Back in October, Cuomo, the New York Attorney General, got AIG chairman Ed Liddy to agree not to pay any money from the $600m compensation pool designated for the controversial Financial Products division.

Lawyers working for both AIG and the Treasury spent hours poring over the contracts between the company and employees with the FP arm to see if it could renege on its 2008 bonuses.

The eventual advice – given the contracts stated that 2008 bonuses had to be equal to the value of 2007 bonuses, which related to a much stronger financial performance and had already been paid – was no, and so the bonuses were paid, last Friday.

In other words, any of those involved in the situation between October and now – Cuomo, Paulson, Geithner, Bernanke – could revealed what was about to happen in an attempt to stop the payments from being made. None did.

Tim Geithner can’t take all the blame for AIG bonus debacle – Telegraph Blogs

Paulie started a thread about TARP, Goldman Sachs, etc. here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/82104-things-that-make-you-go-hmmmmm.html

fed proposes to police bank pay for 1st time - yahoo! News

by what authority does the federal government think it has to dictate pay to private institutions? Someone provide me with a link to the clause in the constitution that permits this.

Excellent! WHAT took them so long?

the fed would not actually set compensation. instead, the central bank would review — and could veto — pay policies that could cause too much risk-taking by executives, traders or loan officers.

it's the fed's latest response to criticism that it failed to crack down on lax lending, irresponsible risk taking and other practices that many blame for contributing to the worst financial crisis since the 1930s.

the fed's goal is to make sure banks' pay policies don't encourage top managers or other employees to take gambles that could endanger the company, the broader financial system or the economy.

"compensation practices at some banking organizations have led to misaligned incentives and excessive risk-taking, contributing to bank losses and financial instability,
" said federal reserve chairman ben bernanke. "the federal reserve is working to ensure that compensation packages appropriately tie rewards to longer-term performance and do not create undue risk for the firm or the financial system."

There is so much more to the bank crisis than is posted in this thread.

How about Obama's involvement going back to his ACORN days, how about the openly gay Democrat Barney Franks involvement, how about Bush jr doing the same thing Bush sr did.

You fools need to look across party lines and start focusing on politicians. The politicians are destroying the country, its not the banks, its not the corporations, its not the rich. Its the politicians.

The politicians may be bankers like Timothy Geithner, The politicians may be like Democrat Fienstien and her husband Blum's direct conflict of interest, I can go on but the point is that the problem is politicians and their power.

The entire mess our economy is in is the direct result of politicians, REPUBICLICAN and DEMOCRAT

Hey 'tard.........you forgot your helmet...........please try not to lick the windows........

Just out of curiosity, how do you think this works? The greedy CEO fucks go to Washington with lots of money. They pay politicians this money to get them to make policy that is favorable to them.

Ever heard of PAC's? How's about special interest groups?

Wrong idiot.......it IS the banks.

PAY them? PAY them?? They bribe them. And where are the ethics of our noble congress critters? Non-existent. Money, power, greed. Who's getting screwed? Me and you. Do they care? No, no matter what they say -- NO. It isn't about DEM vs. REP, it's about US vs. THEM. They're winning.

Forum List

Back