Banned from flying because you're a danger? The GOP will make sure you get an assault weapon.

You know..................if the FBI has investigated you for a terrorist, had surveillance on you as well as interviewed you TWICE, I think you deserve to be not only on a no fly list, but should also be banned from buying weapons as well.

I mean.................if you are capable of generating that much suspicion, then you don't deserve to have a gun.
i agree with ya ABS....they were talking to a Vet out here who did 3 tours in Iraq he had his guns taken away and is not allowed to own them, for the time being, just because people around him said he was acting peculiar and argued a lot with his wife and said some things.....he was wondering the same thing you were...the FBI fucked up....

Once you get on the no fly list, it ids very difficult to get off that list.

Only someone like an Edward Kennedy can get off that list.

At the very least, having the FBI investigate you should generate a red flag whenever you go in to buy a gun.

And...............maybe being investigated for terrorist threats should get you a 5 year ban from buying anything more lethal than a spitball shooter.

Some end up on it by accident also...you have to be very careful before you infringe on anyone's Constitutional rights

At the very least, having the FBI investigate you should generate a red flag whenever you go in to buy a gun.

And...............maybe being investigated for terrorist threats should get you a 5 year ban from buying anything more lethal than a spitball shooter.

They investigated and found noting!

Another far left drone reaction based on their religious beliefs..

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

Care to guess how many Department of Homeland Security people are on the No Fly List?

Took singer Cat Stevens 6 months or so to get his name off...

(he's obviously a terrorist)

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

So the both of you think that the government should be able to suspend your rights without any judicial involvement whenever they wish for however long they decide?

Are you sure about that?

I doubt you would get much push back if you proposed to keep guns out of the hands of all muslims. Thread fail.

I doubt you would get much push back if you proposed to keep guns out of the hands of all muslims. Thread fail.
Yes you would.

So far, the Republicans fighting to keep assault weapons in the hands of crazies, zealots and dangerous people seem to be winning. Would you want them fully armed and around your family?

So far, the Republicans fighting to keep assault weapons in the hands of crazies, zealots and dangerous people seem to be winning. Would you want them fully armed and around your family?
Nope.

/thread

Last I heard Barry Hussein was still president. The fool spent weeks forcing schools to allow confused boys in the girls locker room but he couldn't stop a single potential terrorist who was being investigated by the FBI from purchasing a firearm? Why did the FBI drop the case? Why was the potential terrorist taken off the no fly list? Hussein's A.G. threatened Americans with arrest if they dared to insult a Muslem after the San Bernadino shooting. Did the A.G. take the FBI off the case? It's alleged by a whistleblower in the NSA that Hussein ordered all investigations against Islamic terrorists halted and files destroyed after he took office.

Last I heard Barry Hussein was still president. The fool spent weeks forcing schools to allow confused boys in the girls locker room but he couldn't stop a single potential terrorist who was being investigated by the FBI from purchasing a firearm? Why did the FBI drop the case? Why was the potential terrorist taken off the no fly list? Hussein's A.G. threatened Americans with arrest if they dared to insult a Muslem after the San Bernadino shooting. Did the A.G. take the FBI off the case? It's alleged by a whistleblower in the NSA that Hussein ordered all investigations against Islamic terrorists halted and files destroyed after he took office.
5c69b760490bcdcae32ab051b2f3e447.jpg

1264dd93aa8d5a803a13d3b75f29d3de.jpg

thumb4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1455138868008.jpg

img_4481.png

These people look "confused" to you?

You're an idiot.

You people realize that the shooter was an American born citizen who decided to become radical, who was investigated by the FBI and later they dropped the case.

If you're investigated by the FBI, you should have a red flag attached to your name when you try to purchase a gun.

Especially if the investigation was for terrorist activities.

Forum List

Back