Banned from flying because you're a danger? The GOP will make sure you get an assault weapon.

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.
Actually since the Government has no listed standard no safe guards and no appeal process for said no fy list it is Unconstitutional to deny any rights to some one for being on it. There is no way to know you are on it until denied entry to an aircraft, no way to find out why you are on the list and no process what so ever to challenge your inclusion on said list.

But you would deny people constitutionally protected rights because the secret list has them on it? Fascist much?

Look EinsteinS.......... If you are on the WATCH LIST........... You should not be able to buy guns. Period........
Even Adolfo Trump *AGREED* with me.

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.
Actually since the Government has no listed standard no safe guards and no appeal process for said no fy list it is Unconstitutional to deny any rights to some one for being on it. There is no way to know you are on it until denied entry to an aircraft, no way to find out why you are on the list and no process what so ever to challenge your inclusion on said list.

But you would deny people constitutionally protected rights because the secret list has them on it? Fascist much?

That is pure fantasy. How do you know that the FBI don't have any standard?
If YOU know something do something......... If you knew that your next door neighbor is an ISIS sympathizer and talking to you about killing people. Don't you think you should do something? Since you are so worried about your freedom of speech and 2nd amendment I doubt it if you even do anything.
But if you do something............ call the authorities. Your neighbor will be investigated by authorities ........... If they found out that he/she is a threat then they are qualified to be on the watch list.
How do you even know that you are on the watch list? After they investigated you 2 or 3 times. The FBI will tell you that you are in trouble or not.
Its that simple...

Banned from flying due to historically incorrect information? Your rights further infringed upon.

You people realize that the shooter was an American born citizen who decided to become radical, who was investigated by the FBI and later they dropped the case.

If you're investigated by the FBI, you should have a red flag attached to your name when you try to purchase a gun.

Especially if the investigation was for terrorist activities.
Republicans are telling us they don't want to go against the constitution. Unless it comes to voting. But only voting.

Flying isn't protected by the Constitution.
I always suspected you protected the rights of terrorists.

Now I know.

Or I believe in the Constitution of this United States....Derp

If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon
Your statement deserves a repeat:

If we start banning people because we think they may be dangerous or might have mental issues you'd never own a weapon

This boggles the mind.

Now I know.

This boggles the mind.

Derp doesn't realize I was insinuating he's a mental whack job?

I doubt you would get much push back if you proposed to keep guns out of the hands of all muslims. Thread fail.
You are right. The RW would be all over that.

Trump is now for a gun ban for people on the terrorist watch list? I'm sure the wingnuts love that.

Now I know.

This boggles the mind.

Derp doesn't realize I was insinuating he's a mental whack job?
Irony is funny stuff.

I think they may finally come correct on this one. Even the NRA can't possibly support this any longer...

I think they may finally come correct on this one. Even the NRA can't possibly support this any longer...
No...they hope to ride this out....like they rode out Sandy Hook.....but this is close to an election with lots of their bought politicians up for reelection.

You don't know what common sense is?

So you support terrorists when they are actually identified first?

So you support terrorists when they are actually identified first?

Apparently the FBI knew the Orlando shooter was just that and he still got guns. He was identified and it didn't stop him. Next?

Forum List

Back