Banned from flying because you're a danger? The GOP will make sure you get an assault weapon.

Are you lost like Saasynoclass? Where in the world that WE decent Americans trying to get rid of 2nd amendment? But what is bothering............. Is people like you LIKE to arm suspected terrorists and criminals.
Like the Orlando shooter if he was in the watch list he should not be able to buy gun legally.

Maybe. But he wasn't on a terrorist watch list when he purchased the guns because the FBI removed him.

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.
Problem is, they aren't doing that. The Obama Administration is doing that. But only with radical Muslims.
The Obama Administration, if you listen to Obama himself, isn't worried one bit about home-grown Islamic Terrorists who want to wipe out every homosexual in America. They just worry about the off chance that some Red-Neck might decide to bust a cap in some negro's ass.

Are you lost like Saasynoclass? Where in the world that WE decent Americans trying to get rid of 2nd amendment? But what is bothering............. Is people like you LIKE to arm suspected terrorists and criminals.
Like the Orlando shooter if he was in the watch list he should not be able to buy gun legally.

Maybe. But he wasn't on a terrorist watch list when he purchased the guns because the FBI removed him.

By all rights it appears he should have stayed on the list, the FBI should take a look at the criteria for removing someone. In the meantime, I'd prefer those on the watch list not have guns period.

To me, it's common sense. If you have been banned from flying because you are a danger, then why is the GOP fighting for your "right" to own an assault weapon? Anyone?

I feel if you are too dangerous to be let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

Agreed 100%. Here we have someone that was on a terrorist FBI watch list, co-workers had reported him as a possible threat twice, the FBI interviewed him twice, and he was able to go into a gun store and buy assault weapons and ammo. Why? That's bullshit. At the very LEAST the FBI could have had him flagged for purchasing these weapons, and could have figured out he was planning something.

I think they may finally come correct on this one. Even the NRA can't possibly support this any longer...
You people realize that the shooter was an American born citizen who decided to become radical, who was investigated by the FBI and later they dropped the case.

If you're investigated by the FBI, you should have a red flag attached to your name when you try to purchase a gun.

Especially if the investigation was for terrorist activities.
So, again, all of you support the suspension of constitutional rights without the involvement of the judiciary?

Funny how every one of you have avoided what you are actually advocating for.

Problem is, they aren't doing that. The Obama Administration is doing that. But only with radical Muslims.
The Obama Administration, if you listen to Obama himself, isn't worried one bit about home-grown Islamic Terrorists who want to wipe out every homosexual in America. They just worry about the off chance that some Red-Neck might decide to bust a cap in some negro's ass.

Actually he's spoken about home grown terrorists who have self radicalized quite a bit. He talks about it here:

FBI and Obama confirm Omar Mateen was radicalized on the internet

It's the anti-Muslim ban that doesn't account for people already in the country.

So far, the Republicans fighting to keep assault weapons in the hands of crazies, zealots and dangerous people seem to be winning. Would you want them fully armed and around your family?

No, not really. Here is the problem: you can't trust Democrats. It's that simple.

I remember back when the gays just wanted to come out of the closet. That's it, and they will be happy. Fast forward to today, they are forcing states to accept their marriages, holding hands and kissing in public, adopting children, openly in our military, and even have public parades. Sissies are dressing up in dresses and going into our women's bathrooms with our wives and female children.

I remember back when liberals complained about smoking cigarettes in the movie theaters. That's all they wanted (so they said) was smoke free movie theaters. Fast forward to today, you can't smoke in most any public place. You can't even smoke outside in public parks or beaches. Now they are talking about government restricting you from smoking in your very own apartment.

I remember when liberals complained about lead in our gasoline and paint. That's all they wanted, a substitute for lead. Fast forward to today, and we Americans are paying thousands and thousands of dollars every year in environmental costs. We don't get a bill for it, but it's intrinsic in every singe item you purchase from the store. And guess what? The environmentalists are unhappier today than they were 40 years ago.

But now all you libs want is people on the watch list not be able to buy guns. That's it, that's all you want, right??????

So far, the Republicans fighting to keep assault weapons in the hands of crazies, zealots and dangerous people seem to be winning. Would you want them fully armed and around your family?

No, not really. Here is the problem: you can't trust Democrats. It's that simple.

I remember back when the gays just wanted to come out of the closet. That's it, and they will be happy. Fast forward to today, they are forcing states to accept their marriages, holding hands and kissing in public, adopting children, openly in our military, and even have public parades. Sissies are dressing up in dresses and going into our women's bathrooms with our wives and female children.

I remember back when liberals complained about smoking cigarettes in the movie theaters. That's all they wanted (so they said) was smoke free movie theaters. Fast forward to today, you can't smoke in most any public place. You can't even smoke outside in public parks or beaches. Now they are talking about government restricting you from smoking in your very own apartment.

I remember when liberals complained about lead in our gasoline and paint. That's all they wanted, a substitute for lead. Fast forward to today, and we Americans are paying thousands and thousands of dollars every year in environmental costs. We don't get a bill for it, but it's intrinsic in every singe item you purchase from the store. And guess what? The environmentalists are unhappier today than they were 40 years ago.

But now all you libs want is people on the watch list not be able to buy guns. That's it, that's all you want, right??????

Sweet heart, you just described most of the country. You're still pissed about leaded gasoline? :badgrin:

Sweet heart, you just described most of the country. You're still pissed about leaded gasoline?

I guess the point flew right over your head. And that is liberals only say they want X, but X is only the starting point. With liberals, it always advances from there. So why would disarming "certain" Americans make any liberal happy? Oh.....it will for a couple of years, but after that...........

I feel if you are too dangerous to let on a plane, then you are too dangerous to own assault weapons.

Bad idea- Because of the secret nature of the list, and how one gets on it, and more importantly, how do you get off when errors are made. You do know some pretty high up governmental officials wound up on the list by mistake right? And it took a very long time to get it all cleared up

-Geaux

Indeed. What happens when the "list" is loaded with Conservative names? Think it can't happen? Yeah right...and there's not a smidgeon of corruption at the IRS...

By all rights it appears he should have stayed on the list, the FBI should take a look at the criteria for removing someone. In the meantime, I'd prefer those on the watch list not have guns period.

Okay, but if we are talking about the Orlando shooting, that wouldn't have done any good, would it?

He had a CCW. He was hired by a security agency that did work for our Homeland Security and government. He was checked out every which way possible.

Okay, but if we are talking about the Orlando shooting, that wouldn't have done any good, would it?

He had a CCW. He was hired by a security agency that did work for our Homeland Security and government. He was checked out every which way possible.

The only problem that I have with your post -is that it is G4S - one of the largest private corporate armies in the country.

Sweet heart, you just described most of the country. You're still pissed about leaded gasoline?

I guess the point flew right over your head. And that is liberals only say they want X, but X is only the starting point. With liberals, it always advances from there. So why would disarming "certain" Americans make any liberal happy? Oh.....it will for a couple of years, but after that...........

I got your point, I just don't agree with it. It's not just liberals that are OK with marriage equality, most Americans are. Most Americans believe in Climate change and most Americans do not consider moving away from leaded gas was a trojan horse for a liberal agenda.

Face it, most Americans have moved beyond the far right. At some point you guys need to stop getting mad and start getting along.

I got your point, I just don't agree with it. It's not just liberals that are OK with marriage equality, most Americans are. Most Americans believe in Climate change and most Americans do not consider moving away from leaded gas was a trojan horse.

Face it, most Americans have moved beyond the far right. At some point you guys need to stop getting mad and start getting along.

Jesus, you sound like a recruiter for your party. Sonny, there will NEVER be a day when I call myself "liberal". I hate you people with every fiber of my being. You are destroyers of the highest order.

It wouldn't have, doesn't mean it shouldn't have.

I got your point, I just don't agree with it. It's not just liberals that are OK with marriage equality, most Americans are. Most Americans believe in Climate change and most Americans do not consider moving away from leaded gas was a trojan horse.

Jesus, you sound like a recruiter for your party. Sonny, there will NEVER be a day when I call myself "liberal". I hate you people with every fiber of my being. You are destroyers of the highest order.

It's not about you.

It's not about you.

You funny....

It wouldn't have, doesn't mean it shouldn't have.

You people on the left want to waste so much time with your "feel good" politics.

Why don't we concentrate on something that might really work instead of something that just looks and feels good?

How many domestic attacks have we had in this country already under DumBama? When GW was President, we had one--911. That was it.

Against the will of liberals, he put the Patriot Act into place. He gave our agencies full abilities to conduct surveillance activities here and abroad. He didn't just bomb our enemies, he had our military capture them and hold them for interrogation.

You liberals protested all of that. And now that you elected a President that carried out your wishes, we are getting terrorist acts all the time. The DUH factor? Make more firearms restrictions. Forget about what really worked.

Forum List

Back