Banning words is no different then burning the book that contain those words

He can ban all he wants. Won't ever stop me from saying the words though. We're not as stupid as he seems to think we are.

He can ban all he wants. Won't ever stop me from saying the words though. We're not as stupid as he seems to think we are.
Are you talking about that Kenyan Muslim ?

Blacks use the so called N word all the time, in rap or the common vernacular. Why is it taboo on this board when everything else is OK? Especially on the flame board? Really. Why is there EVEN a flame board, anyway?

Blacks use the so called N word all the time, in rap or the common vernacular. Why is it taboo on this board when everything else is OK? Especially on the flame board? Really. Why is there EVEN a flame board, anyway?
It's not taboo, MaryL. You can write in code: ****** or #*%$@&

So why is our government telling us what we can say now? Obama bans terms `Islam` and `jihad` from U.S. security document

Jihad and Islam are mentioned in the Quran, so is Obama banning the Quran? Was it acceptable when the Germans banned words and books that they didn't like Book Burning Why is this happening in the USA in 2016?

Where is the "telling us what we can say" part?
You can say anything that does not offend the President, his Royal Heiness and dictator of words and books.

So why is our government telling us what we can say now? Obama bans terms `Islam` and `jihad` from U.S. security document

Jihad and Islam are mentioned in the Quran, so is Obama banning the Quran? Was it acceptable when the Germans banned words and books that they didn't like Book Burning Why is this happening in the USA in 2016?

You can say anything that does not offend the President, his Royal Heiness and dictator of words and books.

Where do you see that?

Where do you see that?

You tell me, because I do not understand censorship, certainly not censorship of religious books.

Will Obama ban Yahweh and Abraham next? how about apostle and bible?

I have never picked on Obama, but this is wrong, seriously wrong.

Forum List

Back