Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
tin_foil_hat_conspiracy.jpg

trump and Bannon had a plan before he lost the election in 2020.
Well, I guess it's nice to get confirmation of what we already knew.

But it won't change a thing. We're dealing with a cult.

Wow...Bannon schmoozing off-the-cuff with a few people is now a "conspiracy".

271.jpg
Well, I wonder who recorded the audio, who, "leaked," it. . . and then, who labeled it, "falsely."

No where in the audio, does Bannon actually indicate or acknowledge that Trump would "falsely," be claiming any victory, that he did not legitimately earn.

It very well could have just been an attempt to circumvent the same sort of shenanigans that Brenda Snipes engaged in, in that Broward County controversy, which, I have no doubt he was aware of.

The way this "leaked audio," is spun, does look damning, but the context is. . . well, not probably correct, given the source that has published it.

Well, I guess it's nice to get confirmation of what we already knew.

But it won't change a thing. We're dealing with a cult.
We are also dealing with a criminal syndicate that has wormed it's way into the bowels of the federal government. There are still plenty trump appointees that are

Cause he is a Loser.

Well, I wonder who recorded the audio, who, "leaked," it. . . and then, who labeled it, "falsely."

No where in the audio, does Bannon actually indicate or acknowledge that Trump would "falsely," be claiming any victory, that he did not legitimately earn.

It very well could have just been an attempt to circumvent the same sort of shenanigans that Brenda Snipes engaged in, in that Broward County controversy, which, I have no doubt he was aware of.

The way this "leaked audio," is spun, does look damning, but the context is. . . well, not probably correct, given the source that has published it.
Bannon was saying stuff like this in public all the time on his podcasts before the election.

The moonbats don't have anything current to send them into their daily manic hatred of Orange Man, so they have to play some golden oldies.

These people need some serious mental help.

Forum List

Back