Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was promised an insurrection and all your cult gave me was a lousy misdemeanor contempt charge

some flying monkeys have all ready pleaded guilty & have been charged ... patience little trump humper .... patience - donny's SS will probably be next & then perhaps his capos.

ummm Leo123?

so when he surrenders to the mandatory jail time for a minimum of 30 days, then how will you spin it, trump humper?
Spin what. I don’t give two shits what happened to bannon. Not sure why you think I should?

I’m about equal protection. You aren’t

some flying monkeys have all ready pleaded guilty & have been charged ... patience little trump humper .... patience - donny's SS will probably be next & then perhaps his capos.
haha yes that’s right i forgot your guys have decided to attack the career civil servants at the secret service since they exposed your “committee” wasn’t interested in the truth

Spin what. I don’t give two shits what happened to bannon. Not sure why you think I should?

I’m about equal protection. You aren’t

uh - your post:

Bannon GUILTY

my reply has proven you wrong. now the question was - when you are proven wrong & he is sentenced how you gonna spin it? whether you care or not has no bearing on this at all.

He sure was loud and confident on his podcast and in front of the cameras.

"This will be the misdemeanor from HELL!" he screamed.

Get them in court, WHERE THEY'RE UNDER OATH, or FACING A JUDGE, and they become quiet little bunnies.

^ Hates clannish/divisive/partisan politics SO much that he can't stop being a poster boy for them.

haha yes that’s right i forgot your guys have decided to attack the career civil servants at the secret service since they exposed your “committee” wasn’t interested in the truth

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

that's why i put it in [ ] AND didn't omit anything AND me thinx the poster would be cool with it ... AND i've done that in the past with nary a problem. but thanx for the heads up- you care!
I have done the same thing and been very clear and still got a mod warning. But, frankly, I don’t care very much. I just thought you might like a little warning. (Beep beep!)

Conservatives are cowards, hence their failed attempts to deflect; they lack the courage to acknowledge Trump’s criminal administration and the crimes committed by its members – Bannon being one such example.
It’s not a deflection to point to a dual system of Justice. In fact, haven’t you complained about the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back