Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannon has no doubt figured out that his days before he goes to prison are limited. He thought he could put on his big show and prance around like a proud little peacock, and then all of his fantasies got smacked down immediately in an actual Court of law.

The judge in this case is going to give Bannon a little bit of extra, just for taking it to trial.

In his upcoming trial for multiple felonies in the state of New york, I'll bet Bannon won't be so bold.

Conservatives are cowards, hence their failed attempts to deflect; they lack the courage to acknowledge Trump’s criminal administration and the crimes committed by its members – Bannon being one such example.
I'll stack my military and law enforcement training and experience against your chickenshit ass any day. Fucking coward.

I'll stack my military and law enforcement training and experience against your chickenshit ass any day. Fucking coward.

^^^

comic book guy.gif

oh he wasn’t!??!! i thought the “committee” was suppose to expose a conspiracy to do that?

they couldn't because bannon pussied out on giving up any docs or testifying under oath - just like he did with the DOJ at his trial.

<meow>

Bannon has no doubt figured out that his days before he goes to prison are limited. He thought he could put on his big show and prance around like a proud little peacock, and then all of his fantasies got smacked down immediately in an actual Court of law.

The judge in this case is going to give Bannon a little bit of extra, just for taking it to trial.

In his upcoming trial for multiple felonies in the state of New york, I'll bet Bannon won't be so bold.
Lol. Finally! Farty speaks plainly. He thinks that NY is likely to indict Bannon for the Wall thing. And the NY AG is a partisan hack of the lowest order. So she may yet seek such an indictment.

I thought Farty was babbling about additional Federal charges.

they couldn't because bannon pussied out on giving up any docs or testifying under oath - just like he did with the DOJ at his trial.

<meow>
he offered to come testify in public just last week

but pretty weak case if you can’t prove it wit out someone waiving the 5th amendment rights

Lol. Finally! Farty speaks plainly. He thinks that NY is likely to indict Bannon for the Wall thing. And the NY AG is a partisan hack of the lowest order. So she may yet seek such an indictment.

I thought Farty was babbling about additional Federal charges.
Actually, I asserted it a while back. Pay attention. And it's more than likely. You can take it to the bank.

No. He offered to testify. No pussying out by him. The same can’t be said of the fake committee.
Uh, no. Bannon offered to testify when the walls were closing in on him, i.e. his trial. And he figured he could call the shots & turn it into a sideshow.

The committe rightfully told him to go take a long walk off a short pier.

he was subpoenaed months ago & doesn't get to set the stage for his performance.... bannon gammbled & gave a hail mary shot ... & he failed. neener neener.

View attachment 673817
why take part of a shame behind closed door hearing? what are they hiding?

it’s clear at this point the “committee” isn’t interested in the truth

so yoj all got nothing and need a confession to make your case?

Actually, I asserted it a while back. Pay attention. And it's more than likely. You can take it to the bank.
I only catch your shit in passing. You’re not usually interesting.

And everything you say has to be scrutinized. You’re also not a reliable nor credible, so maybe consider reality. It would help you enormously.

No. He offered to testify. No pussying out by him. The same can’t be said of the fake committee.
In fairness to the committee, however, it wouldn’t have been wise to allow him to testify without some prior prep with those documents I guess. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back