Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for me to cry about. You’re just stuck on that completely mindless line yiu overuse so much. 🤣😂

Because NY AG is a total partisan hack, of course, it remains possible that she can convince a NY liberal grand jury to indict Bannon.

He is unlikely to get a max sentence. It’s a silly partisan Democrap conviction. It’s not even worth the minimum. But, you’re free to dream you libtard wet dream, Farty.
Your mindless accusations against people you know nothing about is just you telling on yourself.

You think a jury will be made of corrupt liars who break their oaths, because that's what you are.

This is all very simple. Pretty basic profiling, learned this stuff in the first session.

Your mindless accusations against people you know nothing about is just you telling on yourself.
Irony is such a rich vein with clumps like you. 😂🤣
You think a jury will be made of corrupt liars who break their oaths, because that's what you are.

No no. I’m not a bit like you. I value the truth. You? Evidently it burns you. Pretty obvious. I worked in the system, scumbag. I trust juries to place value in evidence and the law.
This is all very simple. Pretty basic profiling, learned this stuff in the first session.
You’re a totally dishonest hack troll. And Letitia James is a completely partisan hack.

Irony is such a rich vein with clumps like you. 😂🤣

No no. I’m not a bit like you. I value the truth. You? Evidently it burns you. Pretty obvious. I worked in the system, scumbag. I trust juries to place value in evidence and the law.

You’re a totally dishonest hack troll. And Letitia James is a completely partisan hack.
You post about me, because you are of low intellectual capability and have been out of your depth for a while.

Meanwhile, Lil Stevie has bigger concerns.

Lie. Bannon proudly talked about his contacts with Trump right up until the insurrection. He even tried to claim executive privilege.

This is like talking to a child.
and trump waived it and bannon offered to testify but the dems wouldn’t let it happen in public

No, he didn't have presidential immunity. It was never offered to him in the first place even though his lawyer claimed it was. The judge laughed Bannon & his lawyer out of court.

Bannon is a piece of garbage & the judge should throw the book at him.
Jesus Christ, you might as well throw the book at 50% + of us Americans for contempt of congress, too. Because we have nothing but contempt for this democrat led soviet era style WITCH HUNT. 9 members of Obama's administration managed to ignore Congressional subpoenas and they where NEVER punished for it. Please, this has entered into the twilight zone from prosecution into persecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back