Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTER he refused & was facing an upcoming trial for ....

can you guess?

can you?

huh huh huh?

View attachment 673820

Not a deflection at all. And I realized the time frame. But in many criminal cases, an arrest for contempt (refusal to testify) leads to a civil contempt citation — the point of which is literally to coerce the witness to testify by incarcerating him until he agrees. This criminal charge essentially worked on him but without the option of Purging the contempt by agreeing to testify.

Also, when used as you keep using the term, “pussy” does NOT mean kitty cat.

Uh, no. Bannon offered to testify when the walls were closing in on him, i.e. his trial. And he figured he could call the shots & turn it into a sideshow.

The committe rightfully told him to go take a long walk off a short pier.
Uh. No. The point is if they wanted his testimony; he extended the offer. The committee showed its true colors yet again. Those creepy pussies.

Last edited:
I only catch your shit in passing. You’re not usually interesting.

And everything you say has to be scrutinized. You’re also not a reliable nor credible, so maybe consider reality. It would help you enormously.
Cry it all out.

Yes, Bannon will be charged with multiple felonies.

The judge in his contempt case giving him the max sentence he deserves would go a long way to teaching lil Stevie that the courts aren't the fantasy world found in his podcast.

Cry it all out.

Yes, Bannon will be charged with multiple felonies.

The judge in his contempt case giving him the max sentence he deserves would go a long way to teaching lil Stevie that the courts aren't the fantasy world found in his podcast.
Nothing for me to cry about. You’re just stuck on that completely mindless line yiu overuse so much. 🤣😂

Because NY AG is a total partisan hack, of course, it remains possible that she can convince a NY liberal grand jury to indict Bannon.

He is unlikely to get a max sentence. It’s a silly partisan Democrap conviction. It’s not even worth the minimum. But, you’re free to dream you libtard wet dream, Farty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back