Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump and some of his butt boys will be indicted for conspiracy to defraud the U.S., witness tampering, seditious conspiracy, and obstructing a legal proceeding. All are federal crimes.
Sure he will, that's not what I asked though so 1 more time

What crime did Bannon commit in relation to Jan 6

You won't be proving them wrong, so get your ass to the back of the bus.
Hey douchbag. You’re just a worthless troll.

Proving them wrong about what? They haven’t done any investigating or formulated any new conclusions based on evidence they just spout their shit as we’ve already seen. They can’t support anything substantively. They suck and you're an incredibly gullible tool.

Riiiiiight cause that's the only reason people don't like things. You must secretly love Trump to hate him so much

See how that shit argument works?
Piss poor argument. Dude, you don't have the set skills to conduct any manner of intelligent debate. You simply don't have and cannot produce the material. You were reduced from the beginning with rants, ignorance, and hate. You are beating your own dead horse, and wasting my time saying nothing.

Trump and some of his butt boys will be indicted for conspiracy to defraud the U.S., witness tampering, seditious conspiracy, and obstructing a legal proceeding. All are federal crimes.
Like a dude woofing about gays using the butt boy epithet.....

Hey douchbag. You’re just a worthless troll.

Proving them wrong about what? They haven’t done any investigating or formulated any new conclusions based on evidence they just spout their shit as we’ve already seen. They can’t support anything substantively. They suck and you're an incredibly gullible tool.
Ha, beyond telling me my shoes are ugly, did you actually say anything? FOLKS, WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID?

Like a dude woofing about gays using the butt boy epithet.....
Did you argue or say something? Answer, never. Move along boring one. Get back on the commode where it belongs, because the shit is all over your page.

Piss poor argument. Dude, you don't have the set skills to conduct any manner of intelligent debate. You simply don't have and cannot produce the material. You were reduced from the beginning with rants, ignorance, and hate. You are beating your own dead horse, and wasting my time saying nothing.
You're right as its literally your argument.

You haven't "debated" anything seeing as you've yet to answer a simple question and instead ranted and raved like the shitlib lunatic you are

Once again concession noted. Have fun with your gerbil! LOL!!!

Set skills?

😂

This fucking assclown BWK can’t even put words in the right order. And there were just two options.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Of course he will.

He ignored a subpoena from Congress.

It's civil disobedience...but that doesn't absolve a person of guilt.

Now...WHY WASN'T ERIC HOLDER DRAGGED INTO COURT FOR THE SAME EFFING CHARGE!

Because the Federal Government in Washington DC is a swamp...and the fix is in.
They will just keep ignoring this. Dems have no morals

I'm not surprised that that's your perception. Nothing I can do about that.

Calm down, snowflake.

Your little sticker about the "forward party" is hilarious is juxtaposition with your glee over the erosion of any justice in the system we have. You are slobbering all over these boards at getting at Trump and all his people, you're one of the worst offenders. Yet again every five posts, sigh sigh why can't we fix the system?

Because of you, Mac. You. You are the problem. Go to the mirror. Look. There it is.

Your little sticker about the "forward party" is hilarious is juxtaposition with your glee over the erosion of any justice in the system we have. You are slobbering all over these boards at getting at Trump and all his people, you're one of the worst offenders. Yet again every five posts, sigh sigh why can't we fix the system?

Because of you, Mac. You. You are the problem. Go to the mirror. Look. There it is.
If my memory serves, I believe Clapper, Brennan, and others have lied to Congress yet face no consequences. Somehow this is missed by many Americans and their media, yet it further proves the injustice of the justice system.

I'm not surprised that that's your perception. Nothing I can do about that.

Calm down, snowflake.

Well, if you weren't so excited over this, maybe my perception would be different.

It'll be interesting to see if he spends a day in jail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back