Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:Great comeback. "Horseshit and witch hunt." Great counter argument there Jim Bob. What a fucking idiot.
That's all it is and has been since Trump crushed Hillary's dreams and caused your TDS to explode. If you want a come back ask your gay lover I'm telling you facts

"Answer?' Dude, you are fucking brain dead. The mountain of evidence against all these traitors must have blown over your vegetable fucking head.
Mountain of evidence of what? Name the actual crime committed. You can't cause there isn't one

That's all it is and has been since Trump crushed Hillary's dreams and caused your TDS to explode. If you want a come back ask your gay lover I'm telling you facts
Gays? WTF do they have to do with anything? Have gays done something to you? You turn the argument to gays. WTF are you, a gd coward? Stay on point da.

They have been crowing that crap since day one of their 'hearing'......guess you didn't realize that.

Must be why the scum conservatives have attracted so many from the other side of the political spectrum, recently. November should be a wild ride.
It is supposed to be an automatic when the midterm election comes the out of power party gains big time 18 out of the last 20 times., SO let me see the last senate study by state I've seen says Democrats gain 3 more senators to 53. You have no clue what you are bullshitting about. Yup, should be a wild ride. The best guess Today is you will gain the house, but as this hearing goes on and more and more traitors are charged and thrown in jail, the less chance you will gain anything. Want to see a list of criminals, look at the 143 people that Scum bag gave clemency to. They are real low life. He got paid for many of them. He had a clemency sale . My best guess is you won't even get the house. 6 in 10 want Scumbag charged for Jan6th. Doesn't look good today for you losers.

Gays? WTF do they have to do with anything? Have gays done something to you? You turn the argument to gays. WTF are you, a gd coward? Stay on point da.
Was that suppose to be English? I'm not your "da" I'm sure he left in disappointment a long time ago when he found you cross dressing

LOL

who's us? You speaking for you and the gerbil up your ass? LOL!!!
A five year old folks has infiltrated the forum while I was gone. Reminds me why I haven't been on. Nothings changed except a few juvenile ignorant pussies who couldn't manufacture an intelligent argument if their life was on the line.

A five year old folks has infiltrated the forum while I was gone. Reminds me why I haven't been on. Nothings changed except a few juvenile ignorant pussies who couldn't manufacture an intelligent argument if their life was on the line.
Well aren't we all lucky your pillow biting ass has emerged from your gay sex orgy to grace us with your presence. Enjoy your monkeypox faggot

It is supposed to be an automatic when the midterm election comes the out of power party gains big time 18 out of the last 20 times., SO let me see the last senate study by state I've seen says Democrats gain 3 more senators to 53. You have no clue what you are bullshitting about. Yup, should be a wild ride. The best guess Today is you will gain the house, but as this hearing goes on and more and more traitors are charged and thrown in jail, the less chance you will gain anything. Want to see a list of criminals, look at the 143 people that Scum bag gave clemency to. They are real low life. He got paid for many of them. He had a clemency sale . My best guess is you won't even get the house. 6 in 10 want Scumbag charged for Jan6th. Doesn't look good today for you losers.
Polling is an exact science....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back