Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you weren't so excited over this, maybe my perception would be different.

It'll be interesting to see if he spends a day in jail...
If you had the intellectual/temperamental capacity to understand the opinions of those who dare to disagree with you, you would understand that this is far more about relief than excitement.

But for many, fundamental human curiosity has been replaced by simplistic tribal ideology.

Last edited:
Doing his job within the parameters of the branch of government he was appointed to. The real contempt is the tie of the criminal Democrat House Chair to tell the DOJ when and how high to jump. :cranky:

Sounds about right. THe way none of them want to discuss what he actually did, is a sure fire tip off it was not really anything bad.

Doing his job within the parameters of the branch of government he was appointed to. The real contempt is the tie of the criminal Democrat House Chair to tell the DOJ when and how high to jump. :cranky:
Bannon?

If you had the intellectual/temperamental capacity to understand the opinions of those who dare to disagree with you, you would understand that this is far more about relief than excitement.

But for many, fundamental human curiosity has been replaced by simplistic tribal ideology.

There was little doubt he was going to be found guilty. I guess that's why I'm wondering what all of your hoopla's about...

Not a deflection at all. And I realized the time frame. But in many criminal cases, an arrest for contempt (refusal to testify) leads to a civil contempt citation — the point of which is literally to coerce the witness to testify by incarcerating him until he agrees. This criminal charge essentially worked on him but without the option of Purging the contempt by agreeing to testify.

ol' sausage casing cannot be coerced into doing anything, so yer point is moot.

Also, when used as you keep using the term, “pussy” does NOT mean kitty cat.

Leftist coward bitch.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

Correll

are you gonna deny that is bannon on that tape? that he didn't know exactly how all of it was gonna play out b4 jan 6?

Correll

are you gonna deny that is bannon on that tape? that he didn't know exactly how all of it was gonna play out b4 jan 6?

Oh, I don't waste time listening to vid links, unless teh person posting it has some credibility with me.

You have negative credibility with me, so, get a transcript, or take up juggling chainsaws as a hobby. Whatever.

Oh, I don't waste time listening to vid links, unless teh person posting it has some credibility with me.

^^^ cop out ^^^

You have negative credibility with me, so, get a transcript, or take up juggling chainsaws as a hobby. Whatever.

LOL!!!! ^^^ COP OUT! ^^^

Days before the 2020 election, Steve Bannon said Trump is 'just gonna say he's a winner' – even if he loses, report based off leaked audio says

Azmi Haroun
Jul 12, 2022, 9:21 PM

In the audio clip, recorded during a meeting between Bannon and his associates on October 31, 2020, Bannon says that the former president is "just gonna say he's a winner."

"What Trump's gonna do, is just declare victory. Right? He's gonna declare victory. But that doesn't mean he's a winner," Bannon said in the clip, laughing. "He's just gonna say he's a winner."

Later in the audio Bannon says to expect "crazy shit" from Trump after the election and that, "at 10 or 11 o'clock Trump's gonna walk in the Oval, tweet out, 'I'm the winner. Game over. Suck on that.'"

The audio shared by Mother Jones is originally from a meeting between Bannon and supporters of Guo Wengui,a right-wing exiled Chinese businessman who Bannon has close ties with. The audio was recorded by an attendee of the meeting, who shared it with Mother Jones. Insider has not independently verified the audio.

Bannon's attorneys did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
Days before the 2020 election, Steve Bannon said Trump is 'just gonna say he's a winner' – even if he loses, report based off leaked audio says

NO DENIAL from his showcased lawyers.... why is that?

‘Game over’: Steve Bannon audio reveals Trump planned to claim early victory

Recording shows the president intended to ‘take advantage’ of early vote lead and declare himself the winner prematurely
Adam Gabbatt in New York and Hugo Lowell
Thu 14 Jul 2022 11.12 EDT

Days before the 2020 presidential election Donald Trump was planning to declare victory on election night, even if there was no evidence he was winning, according to a leaked Steve Bannon conversation recorded before the vote.
In the audio, recorded three days before the election and published by Mother Jones on Wednesday, Bannon told a group of associates Trump already had a scheme in place for the 3 November vote.

“What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory. But that doesn’t mean he’s a winner,” Bannon, laughing, told the group, according to the audio.
“He’s just gonna say he’s a winner.”

‘Game over’: Steve Bannon audio reveals Trump planned to claim early victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back