Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting Scum bag makes you a traitor to this country, anyone who supports the overthrow of our government and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator is scum , bottom feeding scum and a traitor to this country. You clowns will get what you deserve in your lifetime and how history treats , that's every one of you MAGA maggots. There will be justice. That justice is the fact that as of now you are aligned to lose 3 more senators and if they time it right the hearings will take the automatic win from you of the house. IT is a automatic that in the interim elections the party that is out of power wins that election, that will not happen. Like I said, it will be in the timing. The earliest charges for scum bag will be best at the end of next years first quarter.
Take your meds schizo

Supporting Trump isn't a crime, thanks for admitting this is all a witch hunt and hoax cause your side has raging TDS though
LOL. Not supporting trump isn't a crime, it's an example of someone who is opposed to democracy; then watched This President (makes me want to puke to call him that) to commit treason!

BTW, this thread is about Bannon and I stand by my desire to hope the Federal Probation Officer throws the book at this deplorable, disgusting piece of human excrement.

Last edited:
LOL. Not supporting trump isn't a crime, it's an example of someone who is opposed to democracy; then watched This President (makes me want to puke to call him that) to commit treason!

BTW, this thread is about Bannon and I stand by my desire to hope the Federal Probation Officer throws the book at this deplorable, disgusting piece of human excrement.
Take your meds too schizo. I can literally see the clouds of cheeto dust flying in the air as you feverishly typed that insane response LOL

I can't imagine he won't get the max sentence. People like him who show no remorse and waste the court's time with a useless trial are not looked upon favorably by judges.

Take your meds too schizo. I can literally see the clouds of cheeto dust flying in the air as you feverishly typed that insane response LOL
It's not me who is schizophrenic - something you can't even spell. You're off topic, an embarrassment to live in Northern California and a hater.

I can't imagine he won't get the max sentence. People like him who show no remorse and waste the court's time with a useless trial are not looked upon favorably by judges.
The closer to the Maximum this pile of shit gets, the closer we are saving our democracy.

If my memory serves, I believe Clapper, Brennan, and others have lied to Congress yet face no consequences. Somehow this is missed by many Americans and their media, yet it further proves the injustice of the justice system.
Justice in America! Yippee!

James Clapper and John Brennan didn't just get caught lying to Congress only for Obama to keep them until the end of his term, let alone ensure they weren't charged and prosecuted.

But they both then got hired by liberal corporate outlets -- CNN and NBC -- to deliver the news. - Glenn Greenwald

Making threats now huh. Oooooooo I'm shaking
Your comments are worthless. There is a capital offense - putting someone on ignore - and you seem to be headed that way. Independent thought is not your forte and many idiot-grams are funny and are mostly echoes of others' bullshit.

Another absolutely worthless irrelevant off topic and inane post from Naptime.

Maybe she belongs on iggy, too.

you can't imagine just how tickled i get when i am put on iggy by a troll. oh please do!

Hey, Naptime. Try something new for once. Try cobbling together a couple of “premises” followed by a related “conclusion,” support your premises and thereby craft an argument of any value — on topic.

Granted, this thread ain’t much of a topic. (It is stale news about a guy who got convicted of two whole misdemeanors!!!) 🙄

But you’re free to try the experiment on a worthwhile topic in a thread all your own!

give a fuck fall in lap.jpg

Nope. Happy to read any transcripts you provide. Lefty vid links, at best start off with slow partisan shit and then continues with a stream of partisan shit with rare points scattered within.

And that's the best case scenario.

So, no. Not worth my time.

ummmm.... Correll? uh, ya .... i gave you texted links pretty much saying what he said on the audio. why didn't you reply to that, 'eh?

btw - i have yet to hear bannon say it's fake/edited ... etc. & hmmmmmm.... the quoted part where he says donny is gonna JUST SAY he's the winner regardless is ALSO WRITTEN contemporaneously by a DOJ official.

January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'​

Bryan Metzger
Jun 23, 2022, 4:24 PM

62b4c86ea8ac190019a7589c

Notes from Richard Donoghue displayed at the January 6 committee's hearing on June 23, 2022. Screenshot / C-SPAN
  • The January 6 committee displayed a previously unseen note from a former Trump DOJ official.
  • According to Richard Donoghue, Trump told him and other officials to "just say the election was corrupt."
  • According to Trump, DOJ officials could "leave the rest to me and the [Republican] congressmen."

The January 6 committee on Thursday displayed scans of notes taken by Richard Donoghue, then the acting deputy attorney general serving out the final days of the Trump administration.

One note, displayed as Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois led the committee's questioning, included an apparent plea from then-President Donald Trump to "just say the election was corrupt" and "leave the rest to me and the [Republican] congressmen."
January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'
January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'

can you say ' CONspiracy'?

seems lesh is right ....

that's you .... in drag.

you can't imagine just how tickled i get when i am put on iggy by a troll. oh please do!

View attachment 674471
Except, naptime, you are the troll. You dope.

I also don’t care how much you’re tickled or how little of a fuck you give. (But your instant contradiction is noted. 😂 )

But seriously, you definitely should up your game. As things stand, your like a Board gnat: you’re a tiny harmless worthless distraction most of the time.

Your comments are worthless. There is a capital offense - putting someone on ignore - and you seem to be headed that way. Independent thought is not your forte and many idiot-grams are funny and are mostly echoes of others' bullshit.
Do it pussy, if you had an independent thought in your head it would die of loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back