Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone if people don't contribute, dump their asses, that is the only real way to keep a forum alive. Making a thread and then having to read a half dozen times that someone doesn't like you, think you are dumb or attack your spelling is a total waste of bandwidth. Who in the hell cares what someone thinks personally about someone else. Then there are the hijackers who respond to a post about Trump and answer with Hunter Biden or that Obama wasn't born here or that Clinton lied. If They do that, dump their stupid ass.

ummmm.... Correll? uh, ya .... i gave you texted links pretty much saying what he said on the audio. why didn't you reply to that, 'eh?

btw - i have yet to hear bannon say it's fake/edited ... etc. & hmmmmmm.... the quoted part where he says donny is gonna JUST SAY he's the winner regardless is ALSO WRITTEN contemporaneously by a DOJ official.

January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'​

Bryan Metzger
Jun 23, 2022, 4:24 PM

62b4c86ea8ac190019a7589c

Notes from Richard Donoghue displayed at the January 6 committee's hearing on June 23, 2022. Screenshot / C-SPAN
  • The January 6 committee displayed a previously unseen note from a former Trump DOJ official.
  • According to Richard Donoghue, Trump told him and other officials to "just say the election was corrupt."
  • According to Trump, DOJ officials could "leave the rest to me and the [Republican] congressmen."

The January 6 committee on Thursday displayed scans of notes taken by Richard Donoghue, then the acting deputy attorney general serving out the final days of the Trump administration.

One note, displayed as Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois led the committee's questioning, included an apparent plea from then-President Donald Trump to "just say the election was corrupt" and "leave the rest to me and the [Republican] congressmen."
January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'
January 6 committee displays notes from former Trump DOJ official in which the then-president urges him to 'just say the election was corrupt'

can you say ' CONspiracy'?

seems lesh is right ....

that's you .... in drag.

Wow. Nicely out of context. Do you think that Trump believes that the election was corrupt?

Everyone if people don't contribute, dump their asses, that is the only real way to keep a forum alive. Making a thread and then having to read a half dozen times that someone doesn't like you, think you are dumb or attack your spelling is a total waste of bandwidth. Who in the hell cares what someone thinks personally about someone else. Then there are the hijackers who respond to a post about Trump and answer with Hunter Biden or that Obama wasn't born here or that Clinton lied. If They do that, dump their stupid ass.
Someone's Triggered

Justice in America! Yippee!

James Clapper and John Brennan didn't just get caught lying to Congress only for Obama to keep them until the end of his term, let alone ensure they weren't charged and prosecuted.

But they both then got hired by liberal corporate outlets -- CNN and NBC -- to deliver the news. - Glenn Greenwald
Have you looked at why they were not charged with perjury? You should. The reasons make sense.

You don’t understand much of anything. And you clearly do give a fuck. 😂

You said it, naptime. Maybe. :dunno:

do you think i am anything other than being amused & will have fun with not giving a fuck about giving a fuck or visey versy, when i am so inclined to do so, especially with pokeless trolls?

:

Wow. Nicely out of context.

you are insane.

Do you think that Trump believes that the election was corrupt?

i think donny started out with trying to keeping himself in office & outa prison. & of course he & his fellow grifting criminal capos feel that there is more to steal ... hen there's re: the various civil cases & investigations re: NYS's real estate/insurance/bank fraud case, or the various other law suits ie e jean carroll, et al. BUT it's a real possibility that he has since CONvinced himself that the election was 'corrupt' blah blah fucking blah because he's way more cray cray than you.

do you think i am anything other than being amused & will have fun with not giving a fuck about giving a fuck or visey versy, when i am so inclined to do so, especially with pokeless trolls?

:

I don’t give you much thought at all. And you’re the kind that is amused by the glint of shiny foil. So, stop giving a fuck. Or continue giving a fuck. It doesn’t matter.

And it’s amusing that a troll such as you refers to anybody else as a troll. You dopey libtards have no grasp on the meaning of words.

Last edited:
BUT it's a real possibility that he has since CONvinced himself that the election was 'corrupt' blah blah fucking blah because he's way more cray cray than you.

So, if he believes it to be true, when he tells people to "just say it" he is telling them to "tell the truth".

The bit where you present those quotes as though they can only mean what you assume they mean?

That is you being stupid.

So, if he believes it to be true, when he tells people to "just say it" he is telling them to "tell the truth".

The bit where you present those quotes as though they can only mean what you assume they mean?

If he believes it is true, that is even worse. That makes him a dangerously delusional dumbfuck.

I don’t give you much thought at all. And you’re the kind that is amused by the glint of shiny foil. So, stop giving a fuck. Or continue giving a fuck. It doesn’t matter.

And it’s amusing that a troll such as you refers to anybody else as a troll. You dopey libtards have no grasp on the meaning of words.

i know words...... i know lotsa words...................

lol, libtard? you need new material backside.

whether he's lyng & knows it - that is outright defrauding the united states; & if he's a delusional nutter & believes that wh he's saying is the truth, matters not cartoon boy. that is not a defense unless donny's lawyers want to cop a plea of insanity for their client. yer chosen one will never go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back