Bannon GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. At worst, it makes him wrong.

You people NEED to inflate EVERYTHING, because your world view and claims are so absurdly removed from reality.

trump libray books prison.jpg

Steve Bannon, who offered to testify live on TV convicted.

Guy who attempts to MURDER New York Republican candidate release on cashless bail.

What a world the leftists have created.
If the Democrats don’t lose control of the House in the Midterms this entire nation has went batshit crazy or the dems rigged the election again.

If the Democrats don’t lose control of the House in the Midterms this entire nation has went batshit crazy or the dems rigged the election again.
So if that happens will you kill for Trump , he will be asking you to. Or don't you need to be asked .

So if that happens will you kill for Trump , he will be asking you to. Or don't you need to be asked .
The only time I will use lethal force is when someone attacks me with the intention of putting me in the hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under and has the means to do so.

At 76 years old with a number of medical issues I am not going to be involved in fighting in an insurrection or a civil war.

I like Trump but even if I was half my age in great shape, he couldn’t convince me to go to war to put him back in office.

Currently I like DeSantis more than Trump as my favorite candidate for President. DeSantis is a fighter like Trump but less obnoxious. He has been an outstanding governor in my state of Florida.

Oh come on, you can pre-order better cult excuses than that. Do better!
Considering the inflation our nation is seeing today and the fact that new spending will only make that inflation worse, I see little chance that the Democrats can win in the Midterms. But I might be wrong,

There might be enough brainwashed young people who are attracted to the music of the Pied Piper of the current Marxists in control of the Democratic Party to overcome rational voters. Plus there is always the possibility that the Democrats can rig the election as it seems they have the support of our wonderful Deep State.

whether he's lyng & knows it - that is outright defrauding the united states; & if he's a delusional nutter & believes that wh he's saying is the truth, matters not cartoon boy. that is not a defense unless donny's lawyers want to cop a plea of insanity for their client. yer chosen one will never go for that.

Your assumption that the only way someone can disagree with you, is by being "Delusional" is just you being a closed minded asshole.

My point stands.

You agreed that he believes it to be true, thus your earlier panic mongering as though it was a bald faced attempt at a coup, was just you talking shit.

Your assumption that the only way someone can disagree with you, is by being "Delusional" is just you being a closed minded asshole.

lol ... ^^^ projection ^^^

My point stands.

negatory.

You agreed that he believes it to be true,

not what i said ... he COULD believe it ... or NOT ... but that doesn't matter.

thus your earlier panic mongering as though it was a bald faced attempt at a coup, was just you talking shit.

oh dear, you keep vomiting that pablum because the evidence is mounting.

stellar retort togatroll.
Your efforts are always sub par. Indeed, like you, they are sub intelligent.

Tell ya what, naptime, your constant trolling efforts are so ineffectual, all they do is shine the light of dumb on you. Either up your game of I’ll be forced to banish you.

The topic is — wait. Bannon is still guilty. Yep. That’s it. 2 whole misd counts. 😂🤣😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back