Bannon Kicked To The Curb By Trump

30 states rejected you leftards and elected Trump president. Even after you spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him. Man what a spanking that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

How long do you expect to live off the fact that Trump won?

That's going on year old news.

Trump didn't win, he crushed you people. Why don't you sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking.

This is further proof Trump is feeling the heat about not personally calling out the white supremacists and neonazis.

How any deplorable can think this is good is amazing.

Wait, couple weeks ago Bannon was slime, now him going is bad. WTF.

I keep laughing that the Trump whores are
trying to characterize chaos in the WH is a good thing.
MORE endorphin rushes for me.
Thanks a lot suckers.

You folks h ave been whining about Bannon for months, now he fires him, and you freak out.

Who's freaking out dude? We're celebrating! :banana::boobies::cheers2::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::mm::rock:

:party:

That's freaking out.. this is a big "who fucking cares".

Party tonight at Soggy's Mobile Home! Bannon is gone party!!! We're gonna have crawfish and Soggy's "roadkill" special! BYOB! Tonight! 7:00pm! BE THERE!

*Wife beater shirts optional

What on Earth? See? This is what I mean.. what an irrational response to a WH staffer firing. Did you freak over this?

Obama Rivals Record With New Chief of Staff

Every single day this administration unravels more and more.
and the left is getting their way by just being a herd of whiney ass bitches who didn't get their way.

the country is falling apart along with our administration.

Trump better walk soft, Bannon will kick his ass six ways from Sunday, and unleash the fake news wrath on his sorry ass ..

how f'n funny would that be ?

So what's the next whack job liberal conspiracy? Poor libs nothing is going their way. :laugh:

Are you kidding? This is GREAT news!

Awesome, good luck in 2018 and 2020 :laugh:

Oh, you don't need to wish me luck. Your party has handed us a win on a silver platter! :badgrin:

I would rather the Dems did more good works to take it from them but take what you can get.

And like i said before I want Cheato Jesus appointed emperor of the US for ever I mean be is comedy gold every day.

The Democrats got properly smacked around, there's no question. One of the differences between the GOP and the Democrats is that the Dems will actually learn and make adjustments from their mistakes. I trust that they've sorted out some internal issues, they really have no choice if they want to win the next one.

I'm hearing that one of the reasons for the firing was that Bannon was becoming more powerful than Trump and the whiny little bitch's ego couldn't handle it.
Remember when SNL did that skit when Trump called him President Bannon?
Lmao

I knew Bannon was going to be fired when he spilled the beans about there never being a military option in NK. Then Tillerson had to clean up his mess.

But Bannon should have never been in the Whitehouse.

Even though he's gone, there's still more white supremacist sympathizers in the Whitehouse that need to be fired. Sessions is another one that needs to go.

Trump better walk soft, Bannon will kick his ass six ways from Sunday, and unleash the fake news wrath on his sorry ass ..

how f'n funny would that be ?
Bannon is going to be that proverbial dog yapping and biting Trump's pants.

One less non-establishment guy in the Trump camp.

The Establishment GOP is getting the old band back together!

Chief of Staff Kelly allegedly fired Bannon. Trump is powerless.

Guess we ought to start referring to General Kelly as Mr President.

You folks h ave been whining about Bannon for months, now he fires him, and you freak out.

Who's freaking out dude? We're celebrating! :banana::boobies::cheers2::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::mm::rock:

:party:

That's freaking out.. this is a big "who fucking cares".

Party tonight at Soggy's Mobile Home! Bannon is gone party!!! We're gonna have crawfish and Soggy's "roadkill" special! BYOB! Tonight! 7:00pm! BE THERE!

*Wife beater shirts optional

What on Earth? See? This is what I mean.. what an irrational response to a WH staffer firing. Did you freak over this?

Obama Rivals Record With New Chief of Staff

Party pooper. Buzzkill. Y u no want 2 party? :mad-61:

One less non-establishment guy in the Trump camp.

The Establishment GOP is getting the old band back together!

Chief of Staff Kelly allegedly fired Bannon. Trump is powerless.

Guess we ought to start referring to General Kelly as Mr President.

A military junta? Dang I finally worked that word into a conversation.

So which wagons are left in Trump's circle of wagons?

lol, the Christian Right? I mean how funny is it that the Christian Right, of all groups, could remain most loyal to Trump,
the guy who never saw a Commandment he didn't proceed to break.

This is so funny. The deplorables are going to get whiplash from loving and supporting Bannon to attacking him( once Bannon starts to criticize Trump)
Get your motion sickness pills ready.

Forum List

Back