Bannon's Blatant Fascism in plain sight at CPAC

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
“They’re going to continue to fight,” Bannon said of the media, which he repeatedly described as “the opposition party,” and other forces he sees as standing in the president’s way. “If you think they are giving you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.”

......Mussolini, Franco or Hitler would (or could have already) utter the exact same words

get rid of the press, all done

I believe the 1st Amendment already addressed this nonsense

Bannon: Trump administration is in unending battle for ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

All threads comparing Trump to Hitler should be dumped in Badlands as a matter of course.

Winning!!! Love that guy Bannon.......so do most of the American people. Indeed he is a hater.........of the hate-America progressives!! He's running the whole show there at the White House!!!:coffee::boobies::boobies:

Reported as troll thread.

Blackrock.........the OP and the other progressive nutter bozo's cant post up enough of these threads for me!! Go......go...go!! Only people in California and New York and a couple of other places care. Everybody and their brother between NY and Ca get it with the k00k protests. Im salivating at the prospect of the DUMS promoting Ellison to DNC chair...........go! To me, it means more fun for us in here. Its like having a debate with a naked guy screaming "FIRE" from a stool in the middle of eastern Mongolia. These folks walk around daily with a bumpy cucumber bigger than anything you'd find in the local grocery store! Look at them as a pumpkin on a batting tee my friend!:2up:

When the Washington Post can hire Podesta and network Presidents had family members in the Obama's WH there can be no doubt that the left wing media was the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

That does make them part of the opposition but also the enemy of the people.

Forum List

Back