Barack Obama bombs in Berlin

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
It's becoming more and more clear...he is just in love with his own rhetoric...no one else is~

When John F. Kennedy delivered his “Ich Bin Ein Berliner” speech in front of the Brandenburg Gate on June 26, 1963, 450,000 people flocked to hear him. Fifty years later a far more subdued invitation-only crowd of 4,500 showed up to hear Barack Obama speak at the same location in Berlin. As The National Journal noted, “he didn’t come away with much, winning just a smattering of applause from a crowd that was one-hundredth the size of JFK’s,” and far smaller than the 200,000 boisterous Germans who had listened to his 2008 address as a presidential candidate. JFK had a clear message when he came to Berlin a half century ago – the free world must stand up to Communist tyranny. 24 years later, President Reagan stood in the same spot famously calling on the Soviets to “tear down this wall.” Reagan’s speech was a seminal moment that ushered in the downfall of an evil empire, and gave hope to tens of millions of people behind the Iron Curtain. It was a display of strength and conviction by the leader of the free world, sending an unequivocal message of solidarity with those who were fighting for freedom in the face of a monstrous totalitarian ideology.

In stark contrast to that of his presidential predecessors, Barack Obama’s message on Wednesday was pure mush, another clichéd “citizens of the world” polemic with little substance. This was a speech big on platitudes and hopeless idealism, while containing much that was counter-productive for the world’s superpower. Ultimately it was little more than a laundry list of Obama’s favourite liberal pet causes, including cutting nuclear weapons, warning about climate change, putting an end to all wars, shutting Guantanamo, ending global poverty, and backing the European Project. It was a combination of staggering naiveté, the appeasement of America’s enemies and strategic adversaries, and the championing of more big government solutions.

Barack Obama bombs in Berlin: a weak, underwhelming address from a floundering president ? Telegraph Blogs

OMG. PLays the race card yet again. "I dont exactly look like previous German or American leaders." What a fucking tool.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-xMjnNvrYE]President Obama speech at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Germany | Barack Obama Speaks in Germany - YouTube[/ame]

Love this line from your posted op-ed

Not only is the honeymoon long over, folks. The marriage is becoming deeply troubled and, increasingly, loveless.

In his 2008 speech that drew so many?

It's important to remember.... the Stuttering Clusterfukk Of A Miserable Failure (obama) was scheduled between two Rock Concerts.

The first one was a free concert by 'The Decemberists' then......

++ Pop Concert for Obama Fans ++

6:33 p.m.: The tens of thousands of Obama fans are being entertained as they await the senator. The reggae musician Patrice kicked things off, followed by the rock band Reamonn.
Does anybody remember the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media reporting that?

Me neither. But it's a fact.

In his 2008 speech that drew so many?

It's important to remember.... the Stuttering Clusterfukk Of A Miserable Failure (obama) was scheduled between two Rock Concerts.

The first one was a free concert by 'The Decemberists' then......

++ Pop Concert for Obama Fans ++

6:33 p.m.: The tens of thousands of Obama fans are being entertained as they await the senator. The reggae musician Patrice kicked things off, followed by the rock band Reamonn.
Does anybody remember the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media reporting that?

Me neither. But it's a fact.

Actually I DO remember reading/hearing it reported, but had forgotten.. :eusa_doh:

i remembered. But then I dont care about his speech in Germany or anywhere else. He may be President and Ill give him the respect of office. But I'm a free man and I intend to work in my community to remain so despite what he does or says.

Aside from their politics, compare the personal characteristics of our last three Democratic and Republican Presidents: Carter, Clinton, Obama vs. Reagan, Bush1, Bush2.

Care to draw any conclusions? Why must we elect such flawed individuals every 20 years?

Obama proves once again that he's just a big jelly donut.

I have not been paying much attention to the news this week...

I take it that Fearless Leader laid a big Goose-Egg during this week's trip to Europe?

Aside from their politics, compare the personal characteristics of our last three Democratic and Republican Presidents: Carter, Clinton, Obama vs. Reagan, Bush1, Bush2.

Care to draw any conclusions? Why must we elect such flawed individuals every 20 years?

Because flawed people are all we have to work with.

my daddy liberated guam......saipan, Iwo Jima??? and a bomb fell on pearl harbor

and a dumb fuck brit PM named Brown at Normanday called it Obama beach :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_vu-rzEDPM]Gordon Brown says "Obama beach" instead of "Omaha beach" during his speech - YouTube[/ame]

We get it, you hate the black guy lol.

OP- NOT clever- Germans called the size of the crowd duh. Obama still has over 70% approval in Europe- Bush was under 10% LOL. Pub dupes!!

Embarrassing Photo Compares Obama's Berlin Crowds

by JOHN NOLTE 19 Jun 2013 - via Brietbart

Courtesy of Fox News, here is a photo comparing the crowd size at Obama's 2008 speech in Berlin, and the crowd size at his speech today.

crowd.png

In 2008, then-Senator Obama had no record and our corrupt media had no interest in vetting him. Therefore, he was a cipher; a thing upon which the world could gaze and pour their hopes and dreams into. With his empty prose and sketchy rhetoric about hope and change, Obama positioned himself to be whatever you wanted him to be.

And our compliant, biased, irresponsible, and dangerous media willfully aided and abetted that deception.

In 2008, The Cipher brought in a crowd estimated at 200,000.

Wednesday, The Reality pulled in only around 4,500.

One excuse for this is that Wednesday's Obama event was invite-only.

But we all know that's a fig-leaf from an administration worried about how many would show up.

Unless, of course, you want to believe a narcissist like Obama "chose" not to be celebrated before a big crowd.

What a difference a failed presidency makes.

Embarrassing Photo Compares Obama's Berlin Crowds

Last edited:

Forum List

Back