Barack Obama Incites Violence, Cops Die

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Barack Obama is a pile of shit. From the day he began his campaign for the presidency, to the outrage of his call for violence yesterday, Obama has used every bit of his considerable power to divide the nation, along color lines, along religious lines, and along sexual preference lines.

Much debate has occurred here and elsewhere about the recent shootings by police, but the words of Obama were carefully crafted to inflame and divide. Said Obama in his call to arms;

{But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.}

Whether one agrees or not, this is the supposed leaded of the nation, not a civil rights agitator.

Obama went on;

{In the meantime, all Americans should recognize the anger, frustration, and grief that so many Americans are feeling -- feelings that are being expressed in peaceful protests and vigils. Michelle and I share those feelings. Rather than fall into a predictable pattern of division and political posturing, let’s reflect on what we can do better. Let’s come together as a nation, and keep faith with one another, in order to ensure a future where all of our children know that their lives matter.}

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

Read the last line again, Obama forms solidarity with Black Lives Matters. Obama chose sides and encouraged "protests."

A few short hours late, 5 police officers are dead. One of the killers, one of Obama's terrorists, stated directly that he wanted to kill white people, especially white cops. THIS is what Obama urged yesterday.

Barack Obama is a pile of shit. From the day he began his campaign for the presidency, to the outrage of his call for violence yesterday, Obama has used every bit of his considerable power to divide the nation, along color lines, along religious lines, and along sexual preference lines.

Much debate has occurred here and elsewhere about the recent shootings by police, but the words of Obama were carefully crafted to inflame and divide. Said Obama in his call to arms;

{But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.}

Whether one agrees or not, this is the supposed leaded of the nation, not a civil rights agitator.

Obama went on;

{In the meantime, all Americans should recognize the anger, frustration, and grief that so many Americans are feeling -- feelings that are being expressed in peaceful protests and vigils. Michelle and I share those feelings. Rather than fall into a predictable pattern of division and political posturing, let’s reflect on what we can do better. Let’s come together as a nation, and keep faith with one another, in order to ensure a future where all of our children know that their lives matter.}

Read the last line again, Obama forms solidarity with Black Lives Matters. Obama chose sides and encouraged "protests."

A few short hours late, 5 police officers are dead. One of the killers, one of Obama's terrorists, stated directly that he wanted to kill white people, especially white cops. THIS is what Obama urged yesterday.

Preview

As always false , delusional, racist.

Look, you seek to derail any thread that exposes your party. You walked in here flaming, no attempt to address the subject. I expect no better from you, you're a drunken piece of shit. But in doing so, you are indeed supporting those who shot 11 cops, and killed 5.

If you were to ever sober up, I wonder if your partisan shittiness would be a shock to you. Well, that is something the world will never know.

As always false , delusional, racist.

Look, you seek to derail any thread that exposes your party. You walked in here flaming, no attempt to address the subject. I expect no better from you, you're a drunken piece of shit. But in doing so, you are indeed supporting those who shot 11 cops, and killed 5.

If you were to ever sober up, I wonder if your partisan shittiness would be a shock to you. Well, that is something the world will never know.
SFADD.

Obama went on;

That's a ridiculous conclusion. Bombs were made. Tactics were used that required at least some planning. And you're suggesting that "5 hours later" this happened?

I agree that Obama has inflamed race relations in this country but you don't further that discussion by making asinine assumptions like you just did.

Obama went on;

That's a ridiculous conclusion. Bombs were made. Tactics were used that required at least some planning. And you're suggesting that "5 hours later" this happened?

I agree that Obama has inflamed race relations in this country but you don't further that discussion by making asinine assumptions like you just did.
You're not as ignorant as you seem.

Obama went on;

did they find some bombs? I figured that was just talking shit.

Obama went on;

did they find some bombs? I figured that was just talking shit.
According to what I'm hearing they killed him with one of his own ied's

No doubt the progressive elites that seek to disrupt and bring about chaos are cheering this attack. I won't be surprised if more attacks like this keep happening leading up to the election.

I heard they put police bomb on robot (C4) and blew him up after hours trying to get him to surrender.

They found bomb making stuff at his home today

Forum List

Back