Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

obama never whored out the whitehouse like donny has.

I believe you have confused President Donald Trump with former President Bill Clinton.

Clinton Ok'd Using Lincoln Bedroom For Contributors
WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Feb. 25) -- President Bill Clinton himself gave the go-ahead to invite political supporters to spend the night at the White House, and says there was nothing wrong with it.
[...]
The documents show that Clinton scribbled his enthusiastic approval for the overnight stays on the McAuliffe memorandum, which recommended that major financial supporters be invited to meals, coffees, rounds of golf or jogging excursions.

"Yes, pursue all 3 and promptly -- and get other names of the 100,000 or more," Clinton wrote, apparently seeking names of people who had given $100,000 or more to the Democrats.

Clinton went on: "Ready to start overnights right away -- give me the top 10 list back, along with the 100."

In the spreading controversy over Democratic campaign fund-raising, the White House documents fueled the criticism that Clinton used overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom to reward big Democratic contributors.

The records showed a total of 938 individuals stayed over at the White House between 1993 and 1996. Of them, 821 spent the night in the Lincoln Bedroom. Only the names of daughter Chelsea's friends and some Arkansas relatives who stayed over were deleted.

Of the 938, 111 were listed by the White House as "friends and supporters." Another 370 were listed as Arkansas friends, 155 as friends from outside Arkansas and 67 were from the arts and entertainment sectors. Another 128 were public officials and dignitaries.

mccain.jpg
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) said he was disappointed in what the president did.

"It does corroborate what we already suspected and what circumstantially was already known to us, and that is, that the president of the United States, in seeking to raise money for his re-election, was willing to use the Lincoln Bedroom, probably one of the more sacrosanct places in America, in order to gain those financial funds which he felt were necessary," McCain said. "And I'm deeply disappointed and I'm sure the American people will be too."

Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott responded to the news by joining others who have called for appointment of an independent prosecutor to investigate fund-raising practices.(288K WAV sound)

lott.jpg
"That is certainly a very bad practice," said Lott (R-Miss.). "At best, it's bad judgment, and depending on the circumstances, could be more than that."

AllPolitics - White House Sleepovers - Feb. 25, 1997

oh bullshit - he never went on any apology tour.......... & as for kissing mooooslem ass? who were the first people / nation that tinkles visited after being installed?

You're being facetious, aren't you? PLEASE say you're being sarcastic!

As you know, and know well, after taking office, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama most certainly took a worldwide apology tour.

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.'”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity – The Truth

& george W. said as many glowing things as well.

obama never whored out the whitehouse like donny has.

I believe you have confused President Donald Trump with former President Bill Clinton.

Clinton Ok'd Using Lincoln Bedroom For Contributors
WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Feb. 25) -- President Bill Clinton himself gave the go-ahead to invite political supporters to spend the night at the White House, and says there was nothing wrong with it.
[...]
The documents show that Clinton scribbled his enthusiastic approval for the overnight stays on the McAuliffe memorandum, which recommended that major financial supporters be invited to meals, coffees, rounds of golf or jogging excursions.

"Yes, pursue all 3 and promptly -- and get other names of the 100,000 or more," Clinton wrote, apparently seeking names of people who had given $100,000 or more to the Democrats.

Clinton went on: "Ready to start overnights right away -- give me the top 10 list back, along with the 100."

In the spreading controversy over Democratic campaign fund-raising, the White House documents fueled the criticism that Clinton used overnight stays in the Lincoln Bedroom to reward big Democratic contributors.

The records showed a total of 938 individuals stayed over at the White House between 1993 and 1996. Of them, 821 spent the night in the Lincoln Bedroom. Only the names of daughter Chelsea's friends and some Arkansas relatives who stayed over were deleted.

Of the 938, 111 were listed by the White House as "friends and supporters." Another 370 were listed as Arkansas friends, 155 as friends from outside Arkansas and 67 were from the arts and entertainment sectors. Another 128 were public officials and dignitaries.

mccain.jpg
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) said he was disappointed in what the president did.

"It does corroborate what we already suspected and what circumstantially was already known to us, and that is, that the president of the United States, in seeking to raise money for his re-election, was willing to use the Lincoln Bedroom, probably one of the more sacrosanct places in America, in order to gain those financial funds which he felt were necessary," McCain said. "And I'm deeply disappointed and I'm sure the American people will be too."

Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott responded to the news by joining others who have called for appointment of an independent prosecutor to investigate fund-raising practices.(288K WAV sound)

lott.jpg
"That is certainly a very bad practice," said Lott (R-Miss.). "At best, it's bad judgment, and depending on the circumstances, could be more than that."

AllPolitics - White House Sleepovers - Feb. 25, 1997

that's nice. i didn't vote for slick willy.

next.........

oh bullshit - he never went on any apology tour.......... & as for kissing mooooslem ass? who were the first people / nation that tinkles visited after being installed?

As you know, and know well, after taking office, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama most certainly took a worldwide apology tour.

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.'”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity – The Truth
So rather than make demeaning quotes about Islam, The Great Obama acknowledged their culture and offered friendship

A necessary act after Bush declared war on Islam

The Great Obama recognized we needed the Islamic world on our side if we wanted to fight terrorism

LOL

Even Bush admitted he found nothing. A few ancient chem weapons are no threat

Yellow cake turned out to be a myth that Bush jumped on

You're such an easy touch!

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!
The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

###

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET 2008-07-05 T22:57:12

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

What's now left is the final and complicated push to clean up the remaining radioactive debris at the former Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad — using teams that include Iraqi experts recently trained in the Chernobyl fallout zone in Ukraine.

Read more: MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos

I presume you're eager to apologize for your..." mistaken" statements.

I had no similar issues with Either of the Bush's, Clinton, Reagan, etc.

The problem is that you put a piece of shit in the White House.

Only a total assfuck would consider woman groper a alpha male. I have news, it take more that assaulting women to ba a man at all.

Linguistic-S.png

I had no similar issues with Either of the Bush's, Clinton, Reagan, etc.

The problem is that you put a piece of shit in the White House.

Only a total assfuck would consider woman groper a alpha male. I have news, it take more that assaulting women to ba a man at all.

Linguistic-S.png

hey... if trump thinks it's ok & appropriate - why not dave?

LOL

Even Bush admitted he found nothing. A few ancient chem weapons are no threat

Yellow cake turned out to be a myth that Bush jumped on

You're such an easy touch!

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!
The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

###

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET 2008-07-05 T22:57:12

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

What's now left is the final and complicated push to clean up the remaining radioactive debris at the former Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad — using teams that include Iraqi experts recently trained in the Chernobyl fallout zone in Ukraine.

Read more: MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos

I presume you're eager to apologize for your..." mistaken" statements.
Like I said in my previous post

Ancient ordinance being deceptively labeled a Weapon of Mass Destruction

About Muslims? Please provide your reliable source and working link. Really, go for it!

Trump is a pussy
Doesn’t exercise. Afraid of germs. Hates dogs. Doesn’t bond with his son.

Conspicuously, you left out the part about President Donald Trump doing a fantastic job.

Why?
Really?

He has destroyed our reputation around the globe, broken generational alliances, made dictators his BFFs

55 percent of Americans disapprove of the job he is doing

About Muslims? Please provide your reliable source and working link. Really, go for it!

viola! like fish in a barrel....happy reading....

Backgrounder: The President's Quotes on Islam

oh, & you're welcome.

What is 400,000 a year to a mulit billionaire, he would make more than 400,000 in a few hours of sleep. LOL

He has to make up all lost time for not giving a red cent to charity unless it benefited him
, and apparently it does now!!

All of you rave about how the Trump gives his paycheck to charity.

He’s always given to charities. He just didn’t publicize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
A fellow black Muslim Democrat Politician just set the record straight, pointing out when no one else would, that 'the king' had 'no clothes', that Obama was a slick pushed turd and a failed, traitorous POS.

Omar called it like it was / is.

Hopefully Trump will erase the rest of his 'legacy' before leaving office...after 2+ years, though, his and his administration's stench has lingered and proves hard to completely cleanse.

Idk, most of Obama's crap is undone as far as I can tell. We need some legislation to ensure some of things Obama did don't happen again.

Like the holocaust. Never again!

Trump is a pussy
Doesn’t exercise. Afraid of germs. Hates dogs. Doesn’t bond with his son.

donny never 'fires' anybody himself. he had his body guard do it - had the media report it - ragged on sessions 'till he got sick of it & resigned - & tillerson read his thru a tweet.

He would have fought in Vietnam but his damn heel spurs kept him home

A manly man
/—-/ What kept Billy Clinton out? Joe Biden?

they had deferments no doubt. but they didn't get a doctor to lie about a non existent ailment like the pussy grabber did...

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies

Report: Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump
Wow, using testimony from a convicted felon who hates Trump, that’s hilarious.

So, you only want testimony from people that like Trump?

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
A fellow black Muslim Democrat Politician just set the record straight, pointing out when no one else would, that 'the king' had 'no clothes', that Obama was a slick pushed turd and a failed, traitorous POS.

Omar called it like it was / is.

Hopefully Trump will erase the rest of his 'legacy' before leaving office...after 2+ years, though, his and his administration's stench has lingered and proves hard to completely cleanse.

Idk, most of Obama's crap is undone as far as I can tell. We need some legislation to ensure some of things Obama did don't happen again.

Like the holocaust. Never again!

Tearing down is easy. What the fuck has your orange buddy actually done? Besides ballooning the deficit & trashing the environment & pissing off all our allies?

Forum List

Back