Barack Obama Says Florida Democrats Will Help Make Cuba Great Again

Florida needs to make Florida great again....heck at this rate, they are becoming a close second to Chicago for crime

`
While I'm no fan of Obama's, here's what he said:

"We need to get back to politics that’s for the Cuban people, make their lives better,” Obama said during a rally in Miami, Florida. “That’s change.” The former president criticized President Trump for rolling back his efforts to open up communist Cuba during his 2016 visit with Raul Castro.

He complained that Trump was “doubling down” on the “outdated Cuba policy” of the past.“All that does is hurt families and entrepreneurs who are trying to open up the Cuban economy,” Obama said.Obama praised Democrat candidate Andrew Gillum and Sen. Bill Nelson for supporting efforts to help rebuild the economy in Cuba. He blamed Republicans for “fear-mongering” on the issue."
`
This I agree with. Enough of this counter productive, cold war rhetoric. Only the old farts with commies on their brain all the time, object to this. trump of course, plays to the lowest common denominator of our society.
`

Once a Communist, always a Communist, that is Obomer.

That community organizing, race baiting, mulatto piece of chicago gutter trash should shut up and sit the fuck down. 8 yeas was enough of that fucking commie bastard.

In an election, Obama would easily beat Trump today.
0a6.gif

`

"We need to get back to politics that’s for the Cuban people, make their lives better,” Obama said during a rally in Miami, Florida. “That’s change.” The former president criticized President Trump for rolling back his efforts to open up communist Cuba during his 2016 visit with Raul Castro.

He complained that Trump was “doubling down” on the “outdated Cuba policy” of the past.“All that does is hurt families and entrepreneurs who are trying to open up the Cuban economy,” Obama said.Obama praised Democrat candidate Andrew Gillum and Sen. Bill Nelson for supporting efforts to help rebuild the economy in Cuba. He blamed Republicans for “fear-mongering” on the issue."
`
This I agree with. Enough of this counter productive, cold war rhetoric. Only the old farts with commies on their brain all the time, object to this. trump of course, plays to the lowest common denominator of our society.
`

I didn't realize Trump was playing for you.

Oh wait, actually he plays for Americans. I can see why you feel like not having representation.

That community organizing, race baiting, mulatto piece of chicago gutter trash should shut up and sit the fuck down. 8 yeas was enough of that fucking commie bastard.

Would he? Then why during his terms the Dems lost many many many many seats in Congress and a ton more governorships? He may have won but certainly not a guaranty and definitely not easily. He stated that HRC was the “most qualified candidate ever”. Didn’t resonate with the voters it seems.

Obama restores diplomatic relations with a murderous regime that killed journalists and anyone who opposed the Castros, and then our Diplomats get some sort of sonic attack in Havana where they lose their hearing.

Obama is a hero.

Trump moves the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem as has been US law since 1995, and he is evil.

Just awesome.

`

`
`
yes. so we can open their economy to fk us over like China/etc does

`

`
`

What specific parts of Obama Cuba policy was working to make things better for those being oppressed in Cuba?

`

`
`

What specific parts of Obama Cuba policy was working to make things better for those being oppressed in Cuba?

Specific? Liberals?

Good luck.

Yeah and the bitch got 3 million more votes, do you have anything relevant? maobama is the same race baiting community organizer he was 20 years ago. He'll wind up compared to all the best of the thieves, liars and hypocrites club, Jackson. Sharpton, Farrakhan and Quanell X, not a one worth the powder it takes to blow their demented brains out.

Forum List

Back