Barbie doll producer mattel to meet with homosexual men to discuss creating same sex wedding set

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Toymaker Mattel, the producers of the Barbie and Ken dolls, has reportedly scheduled a meeting to enter into talks with two homosexual men who want the company to create same-sex “wedding” dolls in order to be inclusive of children who have homosexual family members.

Barbie Doll Producer Mattel to Meet With Homosexual Men to Discuss Creating Same-Sex ‘Wedding’ Set

Well Dick meet Dick we are getting married we are trying to make ourselves feel normal in every way there is but our pysche can't run from itself when we know all the wrongs are being made right and no matter how much we get our ways with being seemingly normal our inner voice knows we can never ever be " normal" no matter what we shove down the normal american's throat!

Sorry If I were a parent I'd drop buying this trash bs for kids in a heartbeat, let me own kid decided when they are an adult not some fkn brainwashed bs shoved down their throats making them think they are gay when they aren't or a trans when they aren't . THAT IS ABUSIVE BRAINWASHING" !!

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Toymaker Mattel, the producers of the Barbie and Ken dolls, has reportedly scheduled a meeting to enter into talks with two homosexual men who want the company to create same-sex “wedding” dolls in order to be inclusive of children who have homosexual family members.

Barbie Doll Producer Mattel to Meet With Homosexual Men to Discuss Creating Same-Sex ‘Wedding’ Set

Well Dick meet Dick we are getting married we are trying to make ourselves feel normal in every way there is but our pysche can't run from itself when we know all the wrongs are being made right and no matter how much we get our ways with being seemingly normal our inner voice knows we can never ever be " normal" no matter what we shove down the normal american's throat!

Sorry If I were a parent I'd drop buying this trash bs for kids in a heartbeat, let me own kid decided when they are an adult not some fkn brainwashed bs shoved down their throats making them think they are gay when they aren't or a trans when they aren't . THAT IS ABUSIVE BRAINWASHING" !!

If someone forces you to buy a same-sex Wedding Set, then you should call the cops immediately. If they aren't, then you should quit whining.

Good for them!

The more they piss off the conservatards the better.

Yeah we can see you all saying that too after it's learned how the kid was being fkd up the azz too. Yeah piss those conservatives off. Nice use a kid to piss off those conservatives that's a great TRENDY , TRUMP HATING WAY TO GO!!

zero four thirty way to go hero.

I love it when companies/organizations shoot themselves in the foot catering to social justice warriors.
The Boy Scouts are on the verge of bankruptcy since allowing girls to join. Dicks Sporting Goods is closing 18 stores since not selling guns. So, expect Mattel to lose money over this decision.

Good for them!

The more they piss off the conservatards the better.

Yeah we can see you all saying that too after it's learned how the kid was being fkd up the azz too. Yeah piss those conservatives off. Nice use a kid to piss off those conservatives that's a great TRENDY , TRUMP HATING WAY TO GO!!

zero four thirty way to go hero.

Well, we see the first thing that pops into your mind, don't we?

It is a mistake to cave into people who represent a small minority in order to vex and irritate a larger majority.

I didn't know gays looked different from anyone else. This is perplexing. A wedding set with two Ken dolls, fine. The tuxes would be cool, anyway.

I didn't know gays looked different from anyone else. This is perplexing. A wedding set with two Ken dolls, fine. The tuxes would be cool, anyway.

Kens boyfriend is named Lance.

Disturbing that deviant sex themed toys are making inroads to kids. Marriage implies physical coupling. Anyone still in doubt that lgbt is about pedophilia? Grooming starts “innocently”.

Kens boyfriend is named Lance.
Really? Has Barbie got a girlfriend yet?

Disturbing that deviant sex themed toys are making inroads to kids. Marriage implies physical coupling. Anyone still in doubt that lgbt is about pedophilia? Grooming starts “innocently”.
Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia. Get with this century, would you?

It is a mistake to cave into people who represent a small minority in order to vex and irritate a larger majority.

And you think the purpose is just to vex crazy right wingers. How small and childish of you.

I wouldn't say "crazy right wingers", but it is definitely a way of homoamericans showing their disdain for American societal norms for sure.

The light in the loafer crowd appreciates what they call "high camp" to try and outrage us straight arrows. The height of camp was their degradation and attack on the institution of marriage. The government quick folding on that is now causing them to do even crazier things. I don't think the gay beaus were really ready for the quick approval of men in wedding dresses.

Mattel is about to make Barbie a lost icon, and failure for American girls.

Great opportunity though for a conservative Christian 'Babrie-ish' doll to take Babries place.

When I played with Barbies, I didn't know about heterosexual sex, let alone homosexual sex. For kids who have two dads or two moms, I guess it's a good thing, although two Kens or two Barbies would still be fine--they're kids with imaginations, yannow?

Mattel will see the market respond. Prediction: sales of such items will be very, very small.

Forum List

Back