Barcelona attack

Off topic
Ohh...Myyy.

DHdTPsNVwAAmTrS.jpg
is

Elpais

Oukabir was born on January 13, 1989 in the Moroccan town of Aghbala. He is the son of Said and Fatima, according to his police file. The Mossos d'Esquadra are looking for a white Ford Focus with a license plate finished in FNY that has jumped a police control and that has run over three agents. According to police sources, the vehicle has fled by the B-23 in the direction of the A-2. Some agents say that there has been a shootout between the Mossos and the occupants of the tourism, but they have not been able to determine if they have been made by the officials, the occupants of the Focus or have been an exchange between them.
You can smack Pogo all that you want with the truth, the Islamic shitheater will still bray like a donkey.

Last edited:
There some lefties who don't care about what going on in Spain. as usual
5381 civilians have been killed from January 2017 just in syria.
Iraq.
Wednesday 16 August: 25 killed
Tal Afar: 20 executed.

Baghdad: 1 man killed by IED leaving his house in Tha'ala; 1 body found in Rashidiya.

Mandali: 1 man killed and his son wounded by IED exploding under their car.

Baquba: 1 body found.

Tal al-Sibat Camp, Al Alam: 1 child dies from malnutrition and lack of basic services at camp for displaced in Salahuddin.

Tuesday 15 August: 12 killed
Qara Taba: 5 family members in a car are killed by IED.

Annah: 5 executed.

Baghdad: 1 by IED in Radwaniya.

Hawija: 1 imam executed.

Afghan
some 88 this week alone.
:bs1:Where should we all care?

There are several US university teams there. Fortunately all are safe. One is in a hotel across from the scene.

Google translate is your friend.
Honey, have at it. And if you weren't in such a fret I posted the link to Elpais early in the thread and subsequent posts stated Elpais
Atentado en La Rambla de Barcelona, últimas noticias en directo
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat a Barcelona

Know what I never, ever, ever do?

Post a piece of hearsay without a source. That's why I'm not in the position the ass-erters with no source are in.

Go ahead, you can check me on that.

There are several US university teams there. Fortunately all are safe. One is in a hotel across from the scene.

Hard rock Barcelona is at the north end.
They never go after that place.
That would make a statement.
ISIS is into Rock and Roll, I understand,
and Pole dancers. Sadly not any pole dancers at
HR. Well, some, but not the right kinds.
You know for the partying before going to the afterlife.

Update.
13 dead, 100 injured. More dead may come.
Two arrested in the attack. These are not true believers.
They can't be taken prisoners, that brings shame on the family.

btw.. Reports an explosion. That may be part of the attack.TBD?
Seem this is about the other day, where one person died.

OF the two held, neither seems to be the driver.

Last edited:
Google translate is your friend.
Honey, have at it. And if you weren't in such a fret I posted the link to Elpais early in the thread and subsequent posts stated Elpais
Atentado en La Rambla de Barcelona, últimas noticias en directo
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat a Barcelona

Know what I never, ever, ever do?

Post a piece of hearsay without a source. That's why I'm not in the position the ass-erters with no source are in.

Go ahead, you can check me on that.

I don't mind translating, and I'm tickled to try Catalan.
I just wanted a source --- any source. I don't trust hearsay. Especially on a message board.

If that ain't obvious by now you just ain't reading.

Update.
They can't be taken prisoners, that bring shame on the family.

Ahh, the apologies start.

Update.
They can't be taken prisoners, that bring shame on the family.

the scum worshippers of the meccan rapist are OFTEN taken as prisoners-----
even as prisoners the dogs and sluts are lauded as heroes

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.
The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

Number two --- and this is the big one ---

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

While you're on that ------------------- what's James Fields' religion?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

:dig:

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

I don't give a flying fuck what you're "sure" of. I asked you where your link says anything about the perp's religion -- or if he even has one.

To quote your term verbatim, "Moroccan Muslim". Where is it?

We sit, and we continue to wait.

Y'all narrowmined binary-bots continually give yourselves away. "Every person is either Democrat or Republican". "Every person has a religion". "Everyone born in Morocco has to be a Muslim".

Feeling stupid yet?

face facts-----the murdering dog is a muslim worshipper of the lump of dog excrement in Jannah

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.
The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

Number two --- and this is the big one ---

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

While you're on that ------------------- what's James Fields' religion?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that.

Sure Pogo, I'm sure he is a Moroccan Christian Refugee that decided to plow through tourists on behalf of a separatist movement.

I don't give a flying fuck what you're "sure" of. I asked you where your link says anything about the perp's religion -- or if he even has one.

To quote your term verbatim, "Moroccan Muslim". Where is it?

We sit, and we continue to wait.

Y'all narrowmined binary-bots continually give yourselves away. "Every person is either Democrat or Republican". "Every person has a religion". "Everyone born in Morocco has to be a Muslim".

Feeling stupid yet?
I doubt it. The guy is like a shiteating Energizer Bunny, he keeps eating, and eating and eating... LOL

Forum List

Back