Barcelona attack

Elpais

A van has run over dozens of people this afternoon on Barcelona's La Rambla in a terrorist attack by the ISIS.

Also 2 vehicles rented, 2 people in custody and one dead.

Elpais

A van has run over dozens of people this afternoon on Barcelona's La Rambla in a terrorist attack by the ISIS.

Have you posted a single link to any of these claims yet?

Or don't you know how that works either?

-- and while you're hunting for some indication of the perp's religion you might as well know that's only Step One.

Step Two will be establishing "religion" as a causation in car attacks.

That's when we move on to James Fields.

Dumbasses.................

It's a purely logical assumption that his motives were Islamic Jihad, there are very few other groups willing to kill people in such a manner.

What is bewildering is why you are so upset people would assume it is Muslims. They have a history of doing such attacks, but you like to give them the benefit of the doubt. You obviously have an Agenda to defend Islamists. ISIS is celebrating the attack, and you are here defending Islam.

Kind of funny you lefties have been accusing President Trump of "defending Nazis", yet here you are defending Muslims.

See last Saturday.
A 100% American (WN,KKK,Neo,RW-Gun Nutter) Jihad terrorist attacked a crowd with a car.

Yup, and I've said all along that Islamists and Nazis are the same thing.

Well, I hold the American types like KKK, American Nazi, WN, Neo's lower than them.
But hold pussy Gun Nutters below them all. As they start here.

btw..
Of 85 plus deadly US terror attacks since 9/11, far-right-wing extremists were/are
responsible for more dead, than Islamic extremists.
Omar Mateen was 100% America Born got 49 alone btw.
Why did you create this thread ? people are fighting for there life they you know that ? don't bring up the Nazi stuff here ok.

So these members are not in your GOP/DOPer klan ?
TGOD-_Anp.gif

I really think you need to look around you.
You can tell, they wear a Red Hat sometimes.

Isis mouthpiece just claimed responsibility.

Pogo should be along any minute now to demand verified proof, certified and stamped by an approved notary.

And in the end, he'll look like an idiot again.

We don't have to wait until the end, he's been an idiot for some time now.

So this IS flying blissfully over your pointed head...

Here's how the world works. Roudy came in with an assertion. So did you. I asked both of you for evidence. Neither of you had any. And you still don't.

As I told the other wag--- don't like burden of proof? Get it changed. Your problem, not mine.

I never claimed to have evidence. All we need is common sense and logic in order to draw a conclusion on the matter. The attackers are Muslims, you care to prove me wrong?

I don't need to "prove" jack shit. I didn't make an assertion. *YOU* did. That gives *YOU* the burden of proof.

The link you posted contains none (zero, nada, bupkis, Sweet Fanny Adams) of that ass-ertion.

Point continues to sail over your head.

From MSN, Heard multiple places there may be a hostage situation

Soon after the crash, Spain's El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in Barcelona's city center, and reported gunfire in the area, although it did not cite the source of the information. It was not immediately clear whether the incidents were connected.

After the van crash, emergency services said people should not go to the area around Barcelona's Placa Catalunya, one of the city's main squares at the top of the famous Las Ramblas avenue, and requested the closure of nearby train and metro stations. El Pais newspaper said the driver of the vehicle had fled on foot after mowing down dozens of people. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said he was in contact with authorities, and the priority was to attend to the injured.

a Turkish restaurant ----no less
A Spanish news chanel has claimed the attackers are of North African origin.

This is so eery because we saw an amazing Andalusian style flamenco show in that exact area and dined there several times.

let me guess COPTS

Let me guess --- the same shit-stirrer that couldn't come up with the link he was asked for in post 2 ----- didn't post one for this claim either.

He must think we're all stoopid.
No, you're the fucking stoopid ignorant moron. The identities have been disclosed, they are Muslim animals. You must enjoy the taste of shit and looking like a total fool in public.

Again --- as waaaaaay back in post 2 -----------

---- Link?

It's a purely logical assumption that his motives were Islamic Jihad, there are very few other groups willing to kill people in such a manner.

What is bewildering is why you are so upset people would assume it is Muslims. They have a history of doing such attacks, but you like to give them the benefit of the doubt. You obviously have an Agenda to defend Islamists. ISIS is celebrating the attack, and you are here defending Islam.

Kind of funny you lefties have been accusing President Trump of "defending Nazis", yet here you are defending Muslims.

See last Saturday.
A 100% American (WN,KKK,Neo,RW-Gun Nutter) Jihad terrorist attacked a crowd with a car.

Yup, and I've said all along that Islamists and Nazis are the same thing.

Well, I hold the American types like KKK, American Nazi, WN, Neo's lower than them.
But hold pussy Gun Nutters below them all. As they start here.

btw..
Of 85 plus deadly US terror attacks since 9/11, far-right-wing extremists were/are
responsible for more dead, than Islamic extremists.
Omar Mateen was 100% America Born got 49 alone btw.
Why did you create this thread ? people are fighting for there life they you know that ? don't bring up the Nazi stuff here ok.

So these members are not in your GOP/DOPer klan ?
TGOD-_Anp.gif

I really think you need to look around you.
You can tell, they wear a Red Hat sometimes.
You are a real real scumbag and a real real leftie. go play in the park and find a other statue to destroy.

Last body count I just read said 13 victims of what appears to be Muslim Terrorists trying to take over Spain.
Part of Spain was ruled by Muslims for over 500 years. I visited the Muslim ruler's palace that christians later conquered while I was in Seville. I am glad I got to see them. If anybody wants to see a movie that uses exclusively the ancient Muslim mosques and palaces in Spain as it's setting, watch "Assassin's Creed".

L2F-Jan-16-pic-Spain-Islamic-Moors-Seville-Alc%c3%a1zar-Patio-de-las-Doncellas-Barone-Firenze-shutterstock_50881381.jpg

Moorish_Palace_Arches_in_the_Alcazar_in_Seville_%28UNESCO_World_Heritage_Site%29._Seville%2C_Andalusia%2C_Spain%2C_Southwestern_Europe-2.jpg

Last edited:
a Turkish restaurant ----no less
A Spanish news chanel has claimed the attackers are of North African origin.

This is so eery because we saw an amazing Andalusian style flamenco show in that exact area and dined there several times.

let me guess COPTS

Let me guess --- the same shit-stirrer that couldn't come up with the link he was asked for in post 2 ----- didn't post one for this claim either.

He must think we're all stoopid.
No, you're the fucking stoopid ignorant moron. The identities have been disclosed, they are Muslim animals. You must enjoy the taste of shit and looking like a total fool in public.

Again --- as waaaaaay back in post 2 -----------

---- Link?
Like I said you must enjoy the taste of shit.

From Barcelona tv-

BARCELONA
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat a Barcelona
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat al centre de Barcelona a través d'un comunicat difós per l'agència Amaq

Not Basques, Catalans. Different region. Basques are in the Pyrenees.

oh------I kinda thought all separatists are Basques-----I have never been to Spain----but
I did do Spanish in junior high. uno dos tres quarto cinco ----etc

Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Here's a map of those movements in Spain alone (from that page)...

450px-Separatismos_na_Espanha.svg.png

These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

right----ok-----but is there a history of THE CURRENT M.O. ?

Sure.
We just had one in Charlottesville last weekend.

I understand it was committed by "many sides".

good point--------DRISS represents many sides
Idriss is a Muslim name. The guy is Moroccan. ISIS is also claiming responsibility. Pogo is a mental midget.

Pogo should be along any minute now to demand verified proof, certified and stamped by an approved notary.

Here's how the world works. Roudy came in with an assertion. So did you. I asked both of you for evidence. Neither of you had any. And you still don't.

As I told the other wag--- don't like burden of proof? Get it changed. Your problem, not mine.

Ask me again. I will give it.
What do you want to know?
Where did I make an assertion? I recall no fact or belief.
Well, I posted the facts, and my rational deductions, as known
at my posting times.
Did update as I went along. New Claims or just the reported confirmed facts.

btw..True cover coming.

imrs.php

I wonder if the douche will frame this for the golf display.

Last edited:
Honey, have at it. And if you weren't in such a fret I posted the link to Elpais early in the thread and subsequent posts stated Elpais
Atentado en La Rambla de Barcelona, últimas noticias en directo
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat a Barcelona

Elpais

Have you posted a single link to any of these claims yet?

Or don't you know how that works either?

No way this could be an Islamic attack.
The odds just are not there.
Someone mowing people down using a vehicle? Naaaaah. When have Muslims ever done this?

Nowhere that I know of. Their religion is peace, kumbaya type stuff.

All religions are crimes against humanity.
You name a religion, I will show you the
dead approved by gods. One YUGE claim, was some
god killed everyone on the planet. But for a few,
like there was only one family of true believers. FFS!

Okay, confirmed 13 dead in the driver event.
They arrested one terrorist so far.
Seem to on the ISIS devotee. Is not that devoted.
All religions are not equal.

Islam is a cancer upon modern humanity.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

Link to "Muslim terrorists"?

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

But look who's way ahead of the curve in pulling out ass---- umptions.
The Muslim's name is Driss Oukabi, a Moroccan Muslim.

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Suspect-in-Barcelona-truck-incident.jpg
Can't blame him, he's the official corksucker at the local mosque.

Ask me again. I will give it.
What do you want to know?
Where did I make an assertion? I recall no fact or belief.
Well, I posted the facts, and my rational deductions, as known
at my posting times.
Did update as I went along. New Claims or just the reported confirmed facts.

That is posted to TheHawk -- not to you.

Look who's ahead of the curve on defending Muslim Terrorists - just scroll back up a bit and see, for yourself, the newest Obama wannabe!

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Man suspected of renting van involved in Barcelona terror attack named by police

You going to keep pretending it is a Catalonian separatist so you can keep defending Islamic terrorists?

Number one --- I made no "pretense" of Catalonian separatism. I made no ass---- umption at all. The OP (Roudy) did that, and you just did it too. I simply stated evidence that that area experiences separatist activism. WITH LINKS. Which the OP did not.

Number two --- and this is the big one ---

I read your entire link. NOWHERE does it describe a "Moroccan Muslim". Or make any reference to religion at all.

You just do not get the concept of "ass-uming facts not in evidence" --- do ya? Where is it?

While you're on that ------------------- what's James Fields' religion?

I've made no ass-umptions here Spunky. YOU did that. NOR I might add have I posted anything about "islamic terrorists" on offense or defense, since that was not known (and still isn't). Again, YOU and your shit-stirring co-conspirators did that. And you're still doing it, expecting different results.

:dig:
What's you're doing is obvious. You have ties to Muslims.

No?

Still waiting on that.
impatient.gif

Can't blame him, he's the official corksucker at the local mosque.

And yet --- you're the asscrack who still can't link your shit.

:eusa_whistle:

Work on it overnight. Maybe you'll get lucky. :itsok:

Ohh...Myyy.

DHdTPsNVwAAmTrS.jpg

I wonder if the douche will frame this for the golf display.

No way this could be an Islamic attack.
The odds just are not there.
Someone mowing people down using a vehicle? Naaaaah. When have Muslims ever done this?

Nowhere that I know of. Their religion is peace, kumbaya type stuff.

All religions are crimes against humanity.
You name a religion, I will show you the
dead approved by gods. One YUGE claim, was some
god killed everyone on the planet. But for a few,
like there was only one family of true believers. FFS!

Okay, confirmed 13 dead in the driver event.
They arrested one terrorist so far.
Seem to on the ISIS devotee. Is not that devoted.

And in the world TODAY, the problem is with the Islamic one.

Keep giving the American ones a 100% pass here.

I'm talking about the world TODAY.
Not the time of the Crusades, or the reformation, we're talking t-o-d-a-y.

Forum List

Back