Barcelona attack

Update.
13 dead, 100 injured. More dead may come.
Two arrested in the attack. These are not true believers.
They can't be taken prisoners, that bring shame on the family.

btw.. Reports an explosion. That may be part of the attack.TBD?

Ahh, the apologies start.

For what?

the issue is a mass murder. Most people in the world consider murder a significant sin even if
the victims are not muslims

TERROR IN SPAIN
Barcelona terror attack – ‘Two killed and many injured’ after truck ploughs into pedestrians along Barcelona’s iconic Las Ramblas tourist hotspot before ‘two armed men take hostages in nearby restaurant’
Barcelona van crash 'sees several people injured along iconic Ramblas shopping centre'
Look at you shitting your pants over a terrorist car attack in Spain after cheering one here a few days ago.
/----/ I never cheered any riot, you pucelantmous pipsqueak. And I'm appalled at your glee over the Barcelona attack.

Update.

the scum worshippers of the meccan rapist are OFTEN taken as prisoners-----
even as prisoners the dogs and sluts are lauded as heroes

Not the ones that are on a suicide attack.
This one still loose, so he must do more damage soon.
Or will be captured or shot. You refer to fighters.

As two are arrested now, one a Spanish national and a Moroccan, neither are the driver. Reported

face facts-----the murdering dog is a muslim worshipper of the lump of dog excrement in Jannah
oh oh, now you got Pogo hungry again.

If I had to live on your links I'd be emaciated by now. :eusa_hand:
Seriously, douchebag, what do you get from this? Other than repeatedly making yourself look like an ignorant fool. Even the Leftie crooked pro Islamist media organizations have come out and provided the identity of the perpetrators. This was clearly another terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslim lunatics.

Last edited:
Update.

As two are arrested now, one a Spanish national and a Moroccan, neither are the driver. Reported

I am fascinated by your explanation of SUICIDE OPERATIVES ------few people here would
know that "THEY END UP DEAD ANYWAY" is the classical justification of Islamic terrorism.
I know because this issue was explained to me by a muslim physician who was keeping
up with the development of Islamic terrorism ----more than 45 years ago. But the fact is that
lots of suicide kids do fail -------and get arrested in the act or after the act-------they do not
all die even if they INTEND to die. --------they end up short circuited to jail rather than JANNAH.
Hopefully the straggler WILL be short circuited

I gave you sources when I had them, unless listening to BBC. I always try to go to local sources first, if at all possible, as they are more likely to be more reliable initially. And if you'd cared enough you could have looked for sources yourself. Now enough of this petty bickering.
Google translate is your friend.
Honey, have at it. And if you weren't in such a fret I posted the link to Elpais early in the thread and subsequent posts stated Elpais
Atentado en La Rambla de Barcelona, últimas noticias en directo
Estat Islàmic reivindica l'atemptat a Barcelona

Know what I never, ever, ever do?

Post a piece of hearsay without a source. That's why I'm not in the position the ass-erters with no source are in.

Go ahead, you can check me on that.

I don't mind translating, and I'm tickled to try Catalan.
I just wanted a source --- any source. I don't trust hearsay. Especially on a message board.

If that ain't obvious by now you just ain't reading.

Update.

For what?

the issue is a mass murder. Most people in the world consider murder a significant sin even if

That's somewhat true if sins are important to them/you. But thinking in these cowardly terms tells me
they follow the worlds greatest champion in mass murder events, for its righteous godly reasons.
Rational others look at facts, Some killings are good, some are bad. Sin has nothing to do
with the result of either condition or reason why.

Update.

For what?

That's somewhat true if sins are important to them/you. But thinking in these cowardly terms tells me
they follow the worlds greatest champion in mass murder events, for its righteous godly reasons.
Rational others look at facts, Some killings are good, some are bad. Sin has nothing to do
with the result of either condition or reason why.

what are you calling "cowardly terms"? who is "worlds greatest champion in mass murder events, for its righteous godly reasons." If "Some killings are good, some are bad"
how are you evaluating the Barcelona attack?

According to news conference from Barcelona, those in custody are not the driver. They were involved in an explosion last night, and are also connected to today's attack.
Where the explosion occurred it was like a bomb factory. One died in the explosion. One other inside injured, 5 others injured outside the house.

According to news conference from Barcelona, those in custody are not the driver. They were involved in an explosion last night, and are also connected to today's attack.
\

It was reported that the driver TOOK OFF ON FOOT-----there are 1/2 million muslims
in Barcelona-------the man has friendly places to go

Europe is f....d

Nothing more to add. :dunno:
Yup. This attack alone will cost Spain billions in revenue. When I was there the tourism board was reporting 85 million tourists will be visiting Spain this year. That is huge for a country of 41 million. The surge was reportedly due to lack of Islamic terrorist attacks of the kind we've seen in other popular destinations such as UK, France, Germany, etc. Now that this happened, that will all change.

Update.

I am fascinated by your explanation of SUICIDE OPERATIVES ------few people here would
know that "THEY END UP DEAD ANYWAY" is the classical justification of Islamic terrorism.
I know because this issue was explained to me by a muslim physician who was keeping
up with the development of Islamic terrorism ----more than 45 years ago. But the fact is that
lots of suicide kids do fail -------and get arrested in the act or after the act-------they do not
all die even if they INTEND to die. --------they end up short circuited to jail rather than JANNAH.
Hopefully the straggler WILL be short circuited

Out of all mass attacks, say in the last 50 years.
Where the chances you will not be alive after, have happened?
How many have gone on trial? How many are in jail? I'll take a shot.
Less than 5% worldwide, go on trial or are in jail.

I just updated my post with more info, too.
\

It was reported that the driver TOOK OFF ON FOOT-----there are 1/2 million muslims
in Barcelona-------the man has friendly places to go

Where the explosion occurred it was like a bomb factory. One died in the explosion. One other inside injured, 5 others injured outside the house.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they were also Muslims.

Waiting for more facts...

So far, it looks like the pedestrians may have been at fault by throwing their bodies at the car. More details to come.

Dumbfuck Pogo: "This doesn't mean the attackers were Muslims"

"Allah akbar! Islam is pieceful!"

Forum List

Back