Barely “politics” but worthy of prison time.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

I’d endorse that each one caught and arrested be prosecuted.

I’d love to see them convicted.

I’d also endorse a lengthy prison term for them.

They’re all fucking scumbags.

Last edited:
Well this part is true.

Make no mistake: It's the Members of Congress who should be locked up."

I ain't even mad.....While I might not agree with the causes represented and the bum rushing of the field I also think congress critters should be made to feel at least slightly uncomfortable everywhere they go.....They need to be reminded of who their bosses are from time to time.

Congress approval rating......18%......If you disapproved of something that much in your life most sane folks would try to get it out of their life.

• Banned
I ain't even mad.....While I might not agree with the causes represented and the bum rushing of the field I also think congress critters should be made to feel at least slightly uncomfortable everywhere they go.....
I don’t. Sounds like the lefturds’ approach to SCOTUS JUSTICES whose opinions they disagree with.
They need to be reminded of who their bosses are from time to time.

Not by threats of violence.
Congress approval rating......18%......If you disapproved of something that much in your life most sane folks would try to get it out of their life.

Not via violence or threats of violence.

I bet the "Level of Baseball Skill" at this event featuring (R) and (D) sinks to the level of "Rock Bottom" like their approval ratings.

None of these Congressional assholes (R) or (D) are athletes.

The Protestors....fuck them and arrest them.

I bet the "Level of Baseball Skill" at this event featuring (R) and (D) sinks to the level of "Rock Bottom" like their approval ratings.

None of these Congressional assholes (R) or (D) are athletes.

The Protestors....fuck them and arrest them.

Many congresscritters played college sports. Scalise played baseball for LSU and was pretty good from everything I've heard.

Many congresscritters played college sports. Scalise played baseball for LSU and was pretty good from everything I've heard.

Are you sure?

Scalise played Baseball at LSU?

LOLLLOLL

I gave you time to defend your FALSE claim.
Scalise didn't even play HS baseball at Rummel HS.

You just made up a Fake Story. Why?

I gave you time to defend your FALSE claim.
Scalise didn't even play HS baseball at Rummel HS.

You just made up a Fake Story. Why?

Actually I was checking what I heard. Also I have other things to do other than giving immediate responses to you. See post 28.

Lengthy prison terms? What about first time offenders? Violence?

What about the Bill of Rights!?

Nothing like Jan 6!

Barley

More catch and release is all that will happen.

Eight protesters arrested at Congressional Baseball Game! WOW!!!!!! 8​

The group Climate Defiance took responsibility for the protest, posting pictures of protesters with shirts reading “end fossil fuels.”

Outrage! Insurrection! Violation of freedom liberty and bullshit.

I wouldn't hold my breath. DC has cashless bail and unless the defendant is high risk for doing violence he/she will be released as soon as they get to the police station. Unlikely to be indicted for anything.

Forum List

Back