Barr Has Bigger Things to Prosecute Comey For Than Leaks

This investigation of spending money on sleeper agents to derail a nominee is a form of seditioin

Trump isn't right about everything, but Jim Comey is not one of them.

The memo-leaking investigation may have been abandoned because it's insignificant compared to the real reason James Comey needs to be held to account.

Barr Has Bigger Things to Prosecute Comey For Than Leaks | RealClearPolitics
Clearly, this much power in the hands of government is beyond government's capacity to use it responsibly.

I expect an immediate repeal of all this shit. No more abuse.

The memo-leaking investigation may have been abandoned because it's insignificant compared to the real reason James Comey needs to be held to account.

Clearly, this much power in the hands of government is beyond government's capacity to use it responsibly.

You realize how audaciously twisted that sounds from a Democrat ?
Hypocrisizing much lately?

You realize how audaciously twisted that sounds from a Democrat ?
Hypocrisizing much lately?
Who do you think I am? Democrat?

Since 2017, we’ve known that Comey lied to this court to cover for FBI abuse of the database. He signed a false affidavit certifying that the FBI did not query the database on Americans without a warrant.

Keep in mind, this database has what George Orwell foresaw in his famous novel “1984,” the ability to invade every corner of American life from the comfort of a government computer. As I wrote recently, “The [court] noted that the FBI not only accessed the database, but it did so with such frequency that it resorted to the extra manpower of outside contractors to conduct the searches.”

Comey presided over an assembly line of constitutional violations. As I noted, “The FISC court did not provide numbers but it’s reasonable to infer that the term ‘widespread’ in reference to ongoing violations by multiple officials could mean thousands of felonies under the cover of the Comey and Brennan affidavits that apparently remain uncorrected, in spite of having been found false by a published court opinion.”
(from op)

Yeah not buying the "bigger things to prosecute" spin. Is there some reason Comey couldn't be prosecuted for both the "small" and "big" crimes?

Who do you think I am? Democrat?

That's who you sound like criticizing AG Barr for doing his job.
I wasn't criticizing Barr. I was criticizing our government which abuses its power and spies on citizens. That power needs to be stripped.

In that case I apologize for the insult. Being called a Democrat may be worse than being called a Republican to us independents.

Forum List

Back