Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

Talking of Edison, the official source for data.
Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg

But it must be a far right conspiracy theory... even though it exactly matches how to conduct fraud.

The official source of data is Nate Silver's 538?

I don't think 'official' means what you think it means.

What the hell are you talking about, that data is from Edison.

It says, in the corner....that the source is ABC News. And its a graphic from FiveThirtyEight

It also says the data is from Edison.

I am not going to pull up the actual data, I don't think it's even accessible to general public. You can check that indeed all networks reported that same data, at least they can get that right.

The image from Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight sourced to ABC news is not the 'official source for the data'.

You're confused.

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
SHow us a video of Barr saying that.
You Trump cult members are beyond crazy.
If Barr said it will shut the frick up about fraud in the election?

Trump played Norman Gramps and other republicans for SUCKERS
Collecting money to bring legal actions that have no merit -- that they can't even take in front of a judge - is likely a case for fraud investigation. Steve Bannon in trouble for something similar.
How true. And the idiot Trump minions will continue to let Trump take advantage of them. They are brainless idiots.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
SHow us a video of Barr saying that.
You Trump cult members are beyond crazy.
If Barr said it will shut the frick up about fraud in the election?
I still don't see or hear Barr saying it, liar.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.
I don't trust 99% of a county going to one candidate; it never happens.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Our sources are not equal.
Yeah who cares that at least 28 of cases coming before judges have been labeled BULLSHIT doesn't bother you repubs?
Democrat criminal judges always bother us.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
I know you can't handle this fact.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

That lopsided.....according to your rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube?

I'll stick with the Attorney General's findings over what some random dude on youtube told you to think.

As would any rational person.
Have you ever actually looked at election results or are you happy enough when your candidate wins or simply sad when your candidate loses?
If you're attempting to look intelligent by posting Links and have never examined anything yourself, you're worthless.

To make it simple for simple minds...NYC will never have 90% of the vote go to a Democrat.

Trump played Norman Gramps and other republicans for SUCKERS
Collecting money to bring legal actions that have no merit -- that they can't even take in front of a judge - is likely a case for fraud investigation. Steve Bannon in trouble for something similar.
How true. And the idiot Trump minions will continue to let Trump take advantage of them. They are brainless idiots.
Exactly how has Trump taken advantage of us?

If he looks around he will find hundreds of signed affidavits from those that were viewing the counters. He should also talk to MIT which investigated Dominion.
It’s over.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.

His days are numbered. You know who is going to be pissed.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.

His days are numbered. You know who is going to be pissed.

Oh, Barr is likely going to be fired for that admission. Barr should probably DM Krebs on where to post his resume.

Another Trump loss, this is becoming all too common. He should just concede.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

I'll stick with the Attorney General's findings over what some random dude on youtube told you to think.

Have you ever actually looked at election results or are you happy enough when your candidate wins or simply sad when your candidate loses?
If you're attempting to look intelligent by posting Links and have never examined anything yourself, you're worthless.

To make it simple for simple minds...NYC will never have 90% of the vote go to a Democrat.

And by 'examining', you mean watching youtube conspiracy videos with my mouth open?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

And by 'examining', you mean watching youtube conspiracy videos with my mouth open?
If Biden won why are you filthy scum spewing out bullshit 24/7 still?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

If Biden won why are you filthy scum spewing out bullshit 24/7 still?

Its fun to watch you lose your shit?

And by 'bullshit', you mean citing things like the Attorney General....or the actual election results?

GOALPOSTS, MOVED:

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Progression:
- No voter fraud.
- No widespread voter fraud.
Now,
- No widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

Will Barr prosecute the widespread fraud that wouldn’t change the outcome of the election, or nah?

Meanwhile if, as the Associated Press flat out claims, Trump is just making up claims of fraud, shouldn’t they be in favor of a deep and far-reaching audit to show just how crazy he is?

Barr's findings should result in this own election fraud lie being put to rest. But it won't. You know why? Because just like mosquitoes need blood, Ms. Piggy needs Kermit, Trumpers need conspiracy theories. It is who they are.

Of course it won't.

Barr didn't answer to any questions... further he did not say there is no fraud, just that that DOJ did not find any. Which is again, not a surprise.

I would like a full transcript, the fake news outlets have a tendency to overblow their claims anyway, as is the clearly the case with this one.
I did not find an alien in bed with your mother. I guess that means we can’t rule it out?

Forum List

Back