🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr Puts Foot in Mouth Again

Changing election procedures is what got him all those illegal votes.
Nope! Hogwash!

The Trumpers and Republican party brought them all to court....and the differe t courts everywhere, even Trump judges that he picked, ruled in court, those changes were A OK, due yo the national emergency with covid.

That's why it was okay. Court rulings.

If the courts had determined differently, and absentee voting was not okay, then dems would not have encouraged absentee voting and would have encouraged in person voting.

So even if the courts had not okayed the minor changes, the dems still likely would have won....

We had 7 million More voters, that wanted Trump gone, fired!

It would have happened with or without the courts ruling in our favor.

That you agree with Barr over Lord Trump.
Over Lord Trump? I don't understand.

I think Barr is right in his opinion. Obviously you don't, as you are a plantation boy....but he's 100 percent right, that the Dems are the greatest threat to America.....

Over Lord Trump? I don't understand.

I think Barr is right in his opinion. Obviously you don't, as you are a plantation boy....but he's 100 percent right, that the Dems are the greatest threat to America.....
You being a boot licking Trump Ho and agreeing with Barr criticizing Lord Trump is comical.

You being a boot licking Trump Ho and agreeing with Barr criticizing Lord Trump is comical.
Nah, see I'm not a plantation boy like you...it's ok to be critical of political leadership over on this side of the aisle....

Your post certainly highlights that Barr is right....the leftist agenda is a great threat to the American way of life....we don't want a country of mindless, yes men, like you

Nah, see I'm not a plantation boy like you...it's ok to be critical of political leadership over on this side of the aisle....
You're just a boot licking, Trump ho.
Your post certainly highlights that Barr is right....the leftist agenda is a great threat to the American way of life....we don't want a country of mindless, yes men, like you
You want right wing Yes men and that is what the Republican Party has become. A group of spineless cowards who fall at the alter of Trump. With that being said, what do you think of Barr's comments on Trump?

You're just a boot licking, Trump ho.

You want right wing Yes men and that is what the Republican Party has become. A group of spineless cowards who fall at the alter of Trump. With that being said, what do you think of Barr's comments on Trump?
1) odd how you just contridicted yourself....how can I be a boot licking Trump "ho" if I agree with Barr?
2) again, you contridict yourself here as well...how are we "falling at the alter of Trump" if we are being critical of him, and support someone else in the primary? Try again....

Your propaganda is running low

1) odd how you just contridicted yourself....how can I be a boot licking Trump "ho" if I agree with Barr?
A broken clock is right twice a day.
2) again, you contridict yourself here as well...how are we "falling at the alter of Trump" if we are being critical of him, and support someone else in the primary? Try again....

Your propaganda is running low
You gave your thoughts on what Barr said about the Left, which is what you agree with. Give us your thoughts on what he said about Trump.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

You gave your thoughts on what Barr said about the Left, which is what you agree with. Give us your thoughts on what he said about Trump.
yeah I agree with Barr.

What part of that don't you understand?

Is that so hard to get your warped plantation mind around?

No..it doesn't.

And numerous courts have so ruled
Yes it does regardless what a leftist chickenshit judge says. If a state that Biden should have won but Trump won it because a states unelected official changed how to hat state conducts it's election procedures you and every leftist would be screaming bloody murder. And don't try to deny it.

Nope! Hogwash!

The Trumpers and Republican party brought them all to court....and the differe t courts everywhere, even Trump judges that he picked, ruled in court, those changes were A OK, due yo the national emergency with covid.

That's why it was okay. Court rulings.

If the courts had determined differently, and absentee voting was not okay, then dems would not have encouraged absentee voting and would have encouraged in person voting.

So even if the courts had not okayed the minor changes, the dems still likely would have won....

We had 7 million More voters, that wanted Trump gone, fired!

It would have happened with or without the courts ruling in our favor.
No hogwash is how the election was stolen.
If a state that Biden should have won but Trump won it because a states unelected official changed how to hat state conducts it's election procedures you and every leftist would be screaming bloody murder. And don't try to deny it.

Yes it does regardless what a leftist chickenshit judge says. If a state that Biden should have won but Trump won it because a states unelected official changed how to hat state conducts it's election procedures you and every leftist would be screaming bloody murder. And don't try to deny it.
The problem was that everyone was faced with a fait accompli when it came to counting the millions of additional unverified absentee ballots. As a result there was no way to determine who received the most legitimate votes in each state, and no one wanted to be accused of "fixing" an election. If VP Pence had not been running for reelection, he might have found the courage to refer the contested election to the House of Representatives (as provided for in the Constitution). However, this could have resulted in even greater rioting (or do I dare say insurrection?) in our major cities. America was being held hostage, and our leaders decided to pay the ransom.

Forum List

Back