Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Why do you listen to that fat pillhead?
Listening to talk radio is an excellent one-stop shop for analyzing the opinions and thought processes of much of the Right.

A vast majority of what I read here, for example, can be tied directly to what I had earlier heard on talk radio.

I have, dozens of times, seen threads started using the same stories and words that had just been used by Rush or Sean. Incredible.

And now we have a President who is clearly getting his cues from talk radio, because that's where his "base" is.

Great stuff. It's like its own little language.

Listening to talk radio is an excellent one-stop shop for analyzing the opinions and thought processes of much of the Right.

A vast majority of what I read here, for example, can be tied directly to what I had earlier heard on talk radio.

I have, dozens of times, seen threads started using the same stories and words that had just been used by Rush or Sean. Incredible.

And now we have a President who is clearly getting his cues from talk radio, because that's where his "base" is.

life inside the john travolta bubble.

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

and i know you have the proof of this not happening, huh? :)

your wanting it to be true doesn't make it so. santa should have taught you that at least in the last few years.
This is old news. Manafort and Page were surveilled when they weren’t with the campaign.
AND LORD KNOWS OBAMA WOULD NOT GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND/OR FOR HILLARY!

ya got me there.

lord some people got extra helpings of stupid at birth.
LOL

Your hysterics are noted, laughed at and discarded. Again, neither Manafort nor Page were surveilled while they were with the trump campaign. I know how much pesky reality pisses you off; but that only results in the entertainment of watching you pound your fists and stomp your feet.

Semantics. Whatever. We'll see.

Too much caffeine in this country.
facts, but eh, you hate those right?
As I've said multiple times now, we'll see. I don't know. You'll be vindicated if it's all true.

Holy crap.

Seriously, it's okay to drop the fists and just be normal now and then.
why do you believe I need to be vindicated? I'm not involved in any of this mess the dems stirred up. The facts are out. What we watch are those who really aren't for equal justice in our country and that's a shame. Fk dude, presidential candidate swalwell wanted to nuke a gun owner. I mean, he really thinks he can win with that threat on his shoulders? They don't fking care about america or its people. call a spade a spade dude.

QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 22174012, member: 25197"]Hahaha the Trumpublicans are getting played again, I think!

giphy.gif

I think

why do you believe I need to be vindicated? I'm not involved in any of this mess the dems stirred up. The facts are out. What we watch are those who really aren't for equal justice in our country and that's a shame. Fk dude, presidential candidate swalwell wanted to nuke a gun owner. I mean, he really thinks he can win with that threat on his shoulders? They don't fking care about america or its people. call a spade a spade dude.
I think I'll wait until we know the whole story.

The Left told me that the "facts" were "out" about Russia, too. I don't believe any so-called "facts" tossed out by wingers, because obviously (a) they may be distorted, (b) the wingers may be withholding contrary facts for partisan gain, or (c) both.

Wingers have zero credibility. We'll see. You may be right. I don't claim to know.

See, I want to point something out that is going to SINK this whole Leftist narrative, and it is very easy to discover I am telling the TRUTH from your OWN NEWS SOURCES you love!

1. Stephan Halper was a resource for the FBI, and WESTERN INTELLIGENCE. Do we all agree, and can I have an amen! (If not, you are blowing smoke, as even the New York Times has admitted it)

2. Crossfire Hurricane was started on-------------> July the 30th. Don't believe me? Look it up!

3. The FBI, nor CIA, nor NSA, nor any other agency can USE a HUMAN asset on an American citizen, UNTIL an investigation is authorized. IT IS ILLEGAL, against the rules, not allowed, verboten, can't do it, against our laws. Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP!

4. When DID STephan Halper meet with Mr Paige? Umm, that would be JULY the 11TH! Now for Leftists out there, is July the 11th BEFORE/AFTER July the 30th when Crossfire Hurricane was officially opened-)

A. Two more things-----------> Has anyone paid attention to see that they are now looking into Halper? Gee, wonder why-)

B. Why is Barr looking into this himself, when he has Horowitz and others also sniffing around the same thing?

ANSWER------------> Because THEY do NOT have supena power, HE DOES! He already KNOWS EXACTLY what happened, or pretty damn close. HOW? Because Nunez and MOST the actual INVESTIGATIVE REPORTERS who looked into this, have already given HIM their notes, or weren't you aware of that Leftists, as you had your eyes so set on the collusion/delusion-)

AND, the Ukrainian investigation has 2 of your favorite Leftists by the shorthairs, and Barr wants that info, and he is GONNA GET IT because they WANT to give it to him!

Add to that the fact that Priestep is singing like a canary, and Baker ratted the whole of them out, means YOUR SCREWED! (don't believe me? Look up Bakers testimony that was just released. That isn't Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, or Limbaugh saying that stuff, it is BAKER, and he corroborates what those people have been saying)

You Leftists really need to get your butts away from CNN, or MSNBC, cause they aren't telling you how bad it is looking for your side. Of course, they lied to you for over 2 years, so why should anyone be surprised they are lying through omission now.

And you DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WATCH FOX, even if it was the only network to get it correct. You can look up everything I have just told you on LIBERAL websites. Add it together, and lets how brainwashed you really are. EVERYTHING points to you were 100% wrong, and WE WERE 100% correct, and yet, you people from MEDIA MATTERS on here, (and some of us know who you are) are still going to try and bamboozle your fellow Democrats. Go ahead, it won't last long-) Remember when you people say ANY DAY NOW, and laugh? Well, that day is near, and he who laughs last, laughs best you MEDIA MATTERS phony-baloneys-)
[/QUOTE]

Who leaked details of an ongoing investigation to the New York Times? That's a no-no. :eusa_naughty:

I don't mind a little Rush every now and then, and usually agree with him. I simply cannot stand Hannity's smug self. He's always got that shit-eating grin when his show starts, right before I change the channel. :iyfyus.jpg:

I don't mind a little Rush every now and then, and usually agree with him. I simply cannot stand Hannity's smug self. He's always got that shit-eating grin when his show starts, right before I change the channel. :iyfyus.jpg:
He's tough to listen to.

He's tough to listen to.
Ditto- Hannity preaches. I prefer Mark Levin of Tucker

-Geaux

Barr "thinks"? Really?

You should try it before posting...what do you dislike about Barr?

Other than he is a Trump hack?

He had no business saying anything about spying without proof.

The most he should have said is that he was looking at it.

So, why do you think Trump had to go so far back to find Barr?
the left had no business saying shit about russia w/o proof.

looks like they never had it.

funny as fuck you asswhipes demand proof when convenient to you and don't need it when that needs gets in the way of your emotional demands.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.

Well obviously, the proof is in Obama's private communications. We must have, because we think crimes were committed, immediate access to every email Obama sent or received during his last term and every recorded phone call. I mean, isn't that the new standard?

Have a t it.

At least there are recorded calls unlike your fat assed orange buddy who uses his private cell phone & his kids use their private e-mail accounts to do business.

Barr "thinks"? Really?

funny as fuck you asswhipes demand proof when convenient to you and don't need it when that needs gets in the way of your emotional demands.

There is proof that your fat sassed orange buddy's campaign had contact with the Russians. There is proof Russia interfered.

Barr is AG. He was speaking as AG. He should not be throwing out personal opinions.

But hey, you assswipes love it when your President lies & throws out conspiracy bullshit. No wonder you don't care.

Barr "thinks"? Really?

Yet another America hating, Russia defending Trumpette.

Our intelligence agencies all agreed & yet here you are calling them liars & defending Russia. Just like Trump did..

Barr "thinks"? Really?

Yet another America hating, Russia defending Trumpette.

Our intelligence agencies all agreed & yet here you are calling them liars & defending Russia. Just like Trump did..
mueller said no collusion and you're doing the same.

fucked up dude.

Barr "thinks"? Really?

There is proof that your fat sassed orange buddy's campaign had contact with the Russians. There is proof Russia interfered.

Barr is AG. He was speaking as AG. He should not be throwing out personal opinions.

But hey, you assswipes love it when your President lies & throws out conspiracy bullshit. No wonder you don't care.
but schumer can throw his personal opinions out. as you are now. if there was proof mueller would have found it in 2 years. he did not. so now you're simply redirecting your 3rd grade mentality to keep going for what you think you deserve.

live a life of stupid. i simply don't care.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
he said "I think spying did occur", and will investigate if it was properly predicated.

Barr Says He Will Review ‘Spying’ on Trump Campaign

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?
So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.

Barr "thinks"? Really?

but schumer can throw his personal opinions out. as you are now. if there was proof mueller would have found it in 2 years. he did not. so now you're simply redirecting your 3rd grade mentality to keep going for what you think you deserve.

live a life of stupid. i simply don't care.

Schumer is not AG. The AG is supposed to know DOJ shit & not guess. Schumer would not be privy to the DOJ workings. If they want to know, they have to bring DOJ before the committee & the DOJ just wants to provide his personal opinion?

How long was that Ken Starr investigation?

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
he said "I think spying did occur", and will investigate if it was properly predicated.

Barr Says He Will Review ‘Spying’ on Trump Campaign

Should have said we are looking at it & if....

Barr is a total Trump pawn.

Forum List

Back