Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

LOL, cnn is freaking out over Barr publicly acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred.
LOLOL

How does, "I think," become, "did?"

Um, cnn is now going into reason why the FBI would have been spying on TRUMP. Either way it has already been acknowledged the FBI spied on the TRUMP campaign, Barr is suggesting there is a possibility the spying wasn't done "by the book".
No such thing has been acknowledged. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.
He also said, "I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred."
Here's the full quote, you sleazy lying douchebag:

I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I'm saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it,”

Time to raid Obama and Hillary's lawyers office.
Oh? Based on what?
If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

So upon what do we base raiding the lawyers of Obama and Hillary?
Well the same could be said of Obama and hillary.
Don't just bang on your keys ... spell it out ... what probable cause is there to raid their attorney's?
Illegally spying on an American citizen, just because they don't agree with you. If Hillary had a boy, it could've been Trump! Lol

If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
If he does investigate, and finds she is guilty. Will you be good with it?

Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
If he does investigate, and finds she is guilty. Will you be good with it?

“She”? who is she dummy and what the hell do you think she has to do with FBI

Oh? Based on what?

Don't just bang on your keys ... spell it out ... what probable cause is there to raid their attorney's?
Illegally spying on an American citizen, just because they don't agree with you. If Hillary had a boy, it could've been Trump! Lol

What fucking illegal spying?

The surveillance conducted with warrants in hand? How does it get MORE legal than that?

The surveillance conducted with warrants in hand? How does it get MORE legal than that?
The warrants were illegally obtained, lil snowflake.

Mueller was hauled in front of a Secret FISA Court as FBI Director to explain FBI FISA Court law-breaking....he then turned the FBI over to his protege, Comey. The illegal violations never ceased, & the illegal spying continued.

The NSA - Clapper, the CIA - Brennan, & the FBI have all been busted Spying. Brennan perjured himself and was caught illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, & even on USSC Justices.

Your attempt to play 'ignorant' is a complete fail.

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?

The political class enacted many laws to this. Its about time they are on the receiving end and frankly I believe many politicians non elected people in government of any kind have gotten away with a lot of criminal activities over the years. Broadcasters, entertainers and upper management business people also.

Time to raid Obama and Hillary's lawyers office.
Oh? Based on what?

Illegal spying on a citizen.

They illegally got the fisa report. It's time they pay.

if what the FBI did was legal under our laws today then we change our laws and move along.

if not, we charge them for what they did and see what we can do to prevent it from happening again.

end goal - not let this weaponization of our gov against each other happen again.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.

Well obviously, the proof is in Obama's private communications. We must have, because we think crimes were committed, immediate access to every email Obama sent or received during his last term and every recorded phone call. I mean, isn't that the new standard?

Well, let's see how this goes.

The Right has been hammering on this story for two years.

If this is what they claim it is, to any degree, they'd be vindicated.
The Right has been hammering? The burden of proof is on the accuser, and the Left has now been shown to be hammering thin air for two years!

You act like Barr now needs to prove this was a witch hunt for Trump to be vindicated, and that's just nonsense.
Yes, the Right has been hammering.

Hannity, Rush, Levin, all the rest. Non stop. Every day.

You don't need to be so defensive. I'm listening to Rush hammer on it right now.

Why do you listen to that fat pillhead?

Well, let's see how this goes.

The Right has been hammering on this story for two years.

If this is what they claim it is, to any degree, they'd be vindicated.
A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!
Interesting! Barr’s most telling comment, for someone who tends to be very understated, was his “open question”:

Why wasn’t the Trump campaign advised, as FBI guidelines require, that the campaign was being surveilled?

Especially WHY, when former federal prosecutors Giuliani and Christie, were working for the Trump campaign????

Comey, ya gotta problem. Obama, this happened on your watch
Because the campaign wasn’t surveilled.

Let's see..whose word shall we take here...Online leftist shill Faun, or US Attorney General Barr...

I think I'm going with the latter, sorry!

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.
Now that it's over Democrats want to move on to their next hoax.
The idiot Dems just can't resist sticking their finger in the fan again.

Forum List

Back