Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?
So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.
Ice, what I find funny as hell is that these leftist fks cried daily in here for three fkn years, don't you want the investigation to proceed? Don't you want to know the truth? Now we get the information and the DOJ finds ties now that indeed the trump camp was spied on, and now everyone on the left wants to shoot Barr. I thought they wanted the truth? hey you bunch of phony americans on the left you never wanted to know if russia did anything, you just wanted trump gone. Just be a fking man and admit it. stop this nonsense about russia. Please, cause you got nothing.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
he said "I think spying did occur", and will investigate if it was properly predicated.

Barr Says He Will Review ‘Spying’ on Trump Campaign

Should have said we are looking at it & if....

Barr is a total Trump pawn.
he did. listen to the video.

Barr "thinks"? Really?

You should try it before posting...what do you dislike about Barr?

Other than he is a Trump hack?

He had no business saying anything about spying without proof.

The most he should have said is that he was looking at it.

So, why do you think Trump had to go so far back to find Barr?
the left had no business saying shit about russia w/o proof.

looks like they never had it.

funny as fuck you asswhipes demand proof when convenient to you and don't need it when that needs gets in the way of your emotional demands.

There is proof that your fat sassed orange buddy's campaign had contact with the Russians. There is proof Russia interfered.

Barr is AG. He was speaking as AG. He should not be throwing out personal opinions.

But hey, you assswipes love it when your President lies & throws out conspiracy bullshit. No wonder you don't care.
why don't you want the truth?

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

I think we should choose the next Democrat Nominee of Chinese Collusion and spend Millions of Dollars and 3 years trying to Frame him, his family and his staff for Non-Existent "Chinese Collusion"

Barr "thinks"? Really?

You should try it before posting...what do you dislike about Barr?

Other than he is a Trump hack?

He had no business saying anything about spying without proof.

The most he should have said is that he was looking at it.

So, why do you think Trump had to go so far back to find Barr?
the left had no business saying shit about russia w/o proof.

looks like they never had it.

funny as fuck you asswhipes demand proof when convenient to you and don't need it when that needs gets in the way of your emotional demands.

There is proof that your fat sassed orange buddy's campaign had contact with the Russians. There is proof Russia interfered.

Barr is AG. He was speaking as AG. He should not be throwing out personal opinions.

But hey, you assswipes love it when your President lies & throws out conspiracy bullshit. No wonder you don't care.
why don't you want the truth?
upload_2019-4-11_10-54-5.jpeg

I think we should choose the next Democrat Nominee of Chinese Collusion and spend Millions of Dollars and 3 years trying to Frame him, his family and his staff for Non-Existent "Chinese Collusion"
Is that queen Feinstein?

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

It's only his dopey opinion. He said he's seen no evidence of spying.
Barr: ‘I Think Spying Did Occur’ Against Trump Campaign

god damn you're not only terminally stupid, but a liar to boot.
LOL....

That isn't his only testimony, dope. I saw him say that when asked if he'd seen any direct evidence of spying.
he said "I think spying did occur", and will investigate if it was properly predicated.

Barr Says He Will Review ‘Spying’ on Trump Campaign

Should have said we are looking at it & if....

Barr is a total Trump pawn.

Barr would have never said Obama was spying if Obama Bin Spying wasn't Spying.
He has a Grotesque history of abusing his powers and spying on his political enemies, and journalists.

cb505ee0c11a8ff287208c48d8e7b47351a3e4150babe17215baa4d41ae035fb.jpg

Yep. The bottom line for me at this point is that this never-ending parade of accusations and "scandals" and "investigations" just keeps moving.

That's pretty much all we're good for at this point, so I just want to keep the wheels turning.

When someone's broken a law, nail 'em, move on to the next partisan scandal. Next!
There's a shit-ton of evidence that the FBI, CIA, & MI5 are up to their ears in actual criminality.
Well, looking forward to seeing what is found.
https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-Illicit-Hillary-Clinton/dp/0062872745&tag=ff0d01-20

If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

So upon what do we base raiding the lawyers of Obama and Hillary?
Well the same could be said of Obama and hillary.
Don't just bang on your keys ... spell it out ... what probable cause is there to raid their attorney's?
Illegally spying on an American citizen, just because they don't agree with you. If Hillary had a boy, it could've been Trump! Lol

What fucking illegal spying?

The surveillance conducted with warrants in hand? How does it get MORE legal than that?
So you are ok if Trump buys Chinese Propaganda and uses it to not only spy on his next political opponent but mobilizes the entire intelligence and law enforcement machinery of The Federal Government to attempt to completely destroy them?

Yes, Yes, you are totally fine with that.

16wd4d.jpg

I'd be interested in a book that has two authors, one from each side of this case, fact-checking each other, challenging each other, and providing facts and evidence they agree on.

One side of a story is nothing more than one side of a story.

Right?

We've heard the Left-Prog side of the story ad nauseum over the past 2 plus years. And such a book could summarize the entire Prog view as: OrangeManBad, WhiteNationalistRacist, Because, Feelz, and Just Shut Up.

Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
If he does investigate, and finds she is guilty. Will you be good with it?

“She”? who is she dummy and what the hell do you think she has to do with FBI
Obama and Clinton worked together on both The Russian Hoax, and the Fake Russian Investigation and COUP attempt.
im-pretty-sure-obama-here-tapped-my-phone-sad-now-16119061.png

I'd be interested in a book that has two authors, one from each side of this case, fact-checking each other, challenging each other, and providing facts and evidence they agree on.

Right?
It's only a well end noted chronicle of facts, that's all.
When someone has an ideological agenda, they'll leave out facts that are entirely pertinent to a case.

Whether it's Hannity or Maddow or anyone else.

I want the whole story, and I don't want to have to wonder about what I'm not hearing.

Right?

We've heard the Left-Prog side of the story ad nauseum over the past 2 plus years. And such a book could summarize the entire Prog view as: OrangeManBad, WhiteNationalistRacist, Because, Feelz, and Just Shut Up.
That's why I want "facts" to be checked and challenged.

I can't understand why anyone would be satisfied with just one side of any story.

Right?
When someone has an ideological agenda, they'll leave out facts that are entirely pertinent to a case.

I want the whole story, and I don't want to have to wonder about what I'm not hearing.
What's your evidence that Jarrett has an agenda?

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.
He has proof or he would not have said UNDER OATH that Obama Spied on The Trump Campaign to help get Hillary Clinton Elected.
iu

Right?

I've seen him on Hannity's show.

If you want to deny he has an agenda, great. I'd still like more than one side of a story.

I don't know when this country lost its capacity for curiosity.

Well, let's see how this goes.

The Right has been hammering on this story for two years.

If this is what they claim it is, to any degree, they'd be vindicated.
A BIG IF there.... even Tray Gowdy, who did review the super duper classified material on the case for Nunes, said that the FBI had every reason to start an investigation and question what was going on and would have been remiss if they had not....

Also, when the counter intelligence division notified the Gang of 8, required by law, the gang of 8, had no objections.... which is an indication that the evidence of why it was being done, shown to them by this FBI Division, had to have been pretty strong, especially since it involved a candidate or president!
Since when is this country ran by "GANGS" These people are doing a lot of Unconstitutional Shit, and have power The Constitution Never intended them to have.

FISA is unconstitutional. Where are the Checks and Balances? Where is The Transparency?

iu

iu

Right?

I've seen him on Hannity's show.

If you want to deny he has an agenda, great. I'd still like more than one side of a story.

I don't know when this country lost its capacity for curiosity.
Just half of the country. The Scum Sucking Back Stabbing Parasitic Left the second they failed at Framing The President are no longer curious. Now they are running from it like cockroaches from a flashlight.
iu

Forum List

Back