Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

I think we should choose the next Democrat Nominee of Chinese Collusion and spend Millions of Dollars and 3 years trying to Frame him, his family and his staff for Non-Existent "Chinese Collusion"
It wouldn't take any where near that much or that long. Investigate and prosecute Maxine Waters. Slam dunk.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
Barr has less evidence of spying than the Democrats have of Trump personally colluding with Putin.

Barr is a lickspittle parroting some bullshit he was fed by his boss. It's the old bullshit about "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower."

I'd be interested in a book that has two authors, one from each side of this case, fact-checking each other, challenging each other, and providing facts and evidence they agree on.

One side of a story is nothing more than one side of a story.

Right?

We've heard the Left-Prog side of the story ad nauseum over the past 2 plus years. And such a book could summarize the entire Prog view as: OrangeManBad, WhiteNationalistRacist, Because, Feelz, and Just Shut Up.
That's why I want "facts" to be checked and challenged.

I can't understand why anyone would be satisfied with just one side of any story.

Ask the Progs. They are the ones ignoring half of the story.

I for one believe no stone should be left unturned. My hunch is that this goes right up the ladder of the prior administration. In the event it does all participants should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In what capacity the DOJ, FBI, And former Attorney general played in this coup attempt needs to be full disclosed, brought to stand before justice, if found guilty incarcerated regardless of position.
To sweep this under the rug as the Dims are so desperately attempting to do is a travesty. Now ask yourself why are they now so desperate to discredit Mueller and now Barr I thought they were beyond reproach? Nixon’s dirty little tricks were amateur in comparison. Now finish the job!

nor do they care about our country. only a foreign enemy would want chaos in a country. K?

I'd be interested in a book that has two authors, one from each side of this case, fact-checking each other, challenging each other, and providing facts and evidence they agree on.

One side of a story is nothing more than one side of a story.

Right?

We've heard the Left-Prog side of the story ad nauseum over the past 2 plus years. And such a book could summarize the entire Prog view as: OrangeManBad, WhiteNationalistRacist, Because, Feelz, and Just Shut Up.
That's why I want "facts" to be checked and challenged.

I can't understand why anyone would be satisfied with just one side of any story.

Ask the Progs. They are the ones ignoring half of the story.
they're not ignoring it - they're calling it fake.

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
Barr has less evidence of spying than the Democrats have of Trump personally colluding with Putin.

Barr is a lickspittle parroting some bullshit he was fed by his boss. It's the old bullshit about "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower."
speaking of lickspittle parroting - hey G5000.

Still desperately trying -and failing- to pass himself off as an alleged "independent". :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for the admission, but it's impossible to have less than zero evidence so you're obviously wrong.

But regardless, we're still entitled to two years of investigations and constant cries of "the walls are closing in!", right?

Thanks for the admission, but it's impossible to have less than zero evidence so you're obviously wrong.

But regardless, we're still entitled to two years of investigations and constant cries of "the walls are closing in!", right?
We had six years of investigations into Benghazi. We had birther Trump announcing he would be unveiling proof Obama was born in Kenya any day now for five years.

I'd say Trump and the GOP are reaping what they have sown. Karma is a BITCH!

We had six years of investigations into Benghazi. We had birther Trump announcing he would be unveiling proof Obama was born in Kenya any day now for five years.

Lol
Yep, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

Lol
Yep, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch
And there would have been no Obama if there was no Bush.

Yes, we are reaping a vastly improved economy, record unemployment, and a bright future for America and True Patriots. I know you count this as "karma" and mourn the death of your Communist agenda, but you can always emigrate!

Still desperately trying -and failing- to pass himself off as an alleged "independent". :auiqs.jpg:
he comes across much more the angry librarian.

i'd say if this is your focus then you want payback, not the truth or justice.

i'd say that's a shitty position for ANYONE to be in and what is killing this country.

i'd say grow the fuck up - but you are not going to, so carry on lickspittling.

Why are the left afraid of the truth? It’s what guilty people are most afraid of. I expect the attorney general to follow evidence. It’s what I thought was his job!

Why are the left afraid of the truth? It’s what guilty people are most afraid of. I expect the attorney general to follow evidence. It’s what I thought was his job!
IKR!

Why wouldn't they want an investigation to give them and their allies a "clean bill of health", letting one and all of us know that they can be trusted?

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?
So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.
It has nothing to do with people hating trump.

It has to do with the following fscts:

1) A Trum campain advisor getting caught on a wire tap of a Russian suspect.
2) Trump lying about his campaign connections with Russia
3) Trump campaign people lying about Russian contacts
4) Trump lying about his business interests in Russia
5 Russia did interfere in Trump's favor.

THAT is what this is about.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
Jesis fuck you people are dumber that shit

Forum List

Back