Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?
So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.
It has nothing to do with people hating trump.

It has to do with the following fscts:

1) A Trum campain advisor getting caught on a wire tap of a Russian suspect.
2) Trump lying about his campaign connections with Russia
3) Trump campaign people lying about Russian contacts
4) Trump lying about his business interests in Russia
5 Russia did interfere in Trump's favor.

THAT is what this is about.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
Jesis fuck you people are dumber that shit
#1 so fking what?
#2 no he didn't no evidence was presented
#3 no, they lied to an fbi agent, that's illegal.
#4 nope, cohen never said that.
#5 prove it!!!

Now, why are you crying about finding out if someone in our intelligence agency spied on them? what is it you're afraid of? was it you? LOL. dude, you don't want anything about russia, you are batshit infected with TDS. and only that. what a douche.

"No one in my campaign has had contact with the Russians" Donald Trump.

very intelligence agency has said Russia interfered. Every one.

At least we know there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Talk about being uninformed. You deny Russia interfered. How stupid are yopu?
"Interfered"? No. Attempted to influence? Yes, as they always do in virtually every major election.
Wishful thinking is childish, you should try to avoid it.

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
#1 so fking what?
#2 no he didn't no evidence was presented
#3 no, they lied to an fbi agent, that's illegal.
#4 nope, cohen never said that.
#5 prove it!!!

Now, why are you crying about finding out if someone in our intelligence agency spied on them? what is it you're afraid of? was it you? LOL. dude, you don't want anything about russia, you are batshit infected with TDS. and only that. what a douche.

"No one in my campaign has had contact with the Russians" Donald Trump.

very intelligence agency has said Russia interfered. Every one.
ok, what did they do?

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
You forgot he said there was nothing illegal.
Hilarious, the Comey statement didhillary in not the con
and yet here we are at russia russia right? so which is it? comey or russia? and if it was russia, what is it they did?
I've asked and so far you scaredy cats haven't stated what they did. Why can't you just say what they did? saying they interfered, doesn't tell me anything. how did they interfere is the next question. And how does anyone know they actually did anything. note what that was.

Last edited:

It was a HOAX, which proves you are the one dumber than sh**!

View attachment 255097

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
and yet here we are at russia russia right? so which is it? comey or russia? and if it was russia, what is it they did?

Yes they did, on HILLARY'S SIDE you dolt! So did Ukraine, and let me tell ya, your side is SCREWED! Now they will soon have Assange, and what is he going to say, lololol!

dumb as in asking for shit you have no legal recourse to do so? when the right demanded obama's birth cert you said he didn't have to provide more than he has and now - you're the exact mother fucker you were mocking then.

son, you simply will NEVER be smart enough to understand the depths of your stupidity.

View attachment 255097

Yes they did, on HILLARY'S SIDE you dolt! So did Ukraine, and let me tell ya, your side is SCREWED! Now they will soon have Assange, and what is he going to say, lololol!

Don't be so sure about Assange.

Where is Guccifer? He contradicted James Comey and Clowns when he said he hacked Hillary Clinton's server and so did a bunch of other countries. He is buried deep deep in some facility and he'll never see trial, and you will never hear from him again.

But if Assange is ever asked where he got Podesta's emails, The Entire Democrat Party is doomed. Because Seth Rich is where they came from. Then we'll have a motive, and motive leads to murderers.

My fear is that GB & Sweeden bury Assange in some prison and put him in Solitary forever like they did with Manafort to make him keep his mouth shut about The Ukraine, Clinton, Obama and Biden's involvement there.

View attachment 255097

Where is Guccifer? He contradicted James Comey and Clowns when he said he hacked Hillary Clinton's server and so did a bunch of other countries. He is buried deep deep in some facility and he'll never see trial, and you will never hear from him again.

But if Assange is ever asked where he got Podesta's emails, The Entire Democrat Party is doomed. Because Seth Rich is where they came from. Then we'll have a motive, and motive leads to murderers.

My fear is that GB & Sweeden bury Assange in some prison and put him in Solitary forever like they did with Manafort to make him keep his mouth shut about The Ukraine, Clinton, Obama and Biden's involvement there.

^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Seth Rich now comes into play!!!!

View attachment 255097

Nah Tree, the deal has already been cut. I am sure it has to do with Britain being kept out of this which is bad, but if Assange has the goods, it is worth it.

And for the Left, remember who controls the Feds, lol. They already know what Assange is going to say, so if it wasn't our version, they would never have tried to extradite him, they would just have ignored it, and let Britain clean his clock.

No such thing has been acknowledged. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.
He also said, "I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred."

Your right, kind of strange how the media and democrats are freaking out over Barr's comments, if things were done "by the book" why would they be going into hysterics over Barr investigating if illegal spying was done.

In Realityland, the Obama administration spied on the political campaign of the opposition party's Presidential Candidate. This is Worse Than Watergate, which is why the Dems are desperate to cover it up.
:cuckoo:

That must explain why after two year, there's still no proof of that.
There's plenty of proof.

View attachment 255097

I've asked and so far you scaredy cats haven't stated what they did. Why can't you just say what they did? saying they interfered, doesn't tell me anything. how did they interfere is the next question. And how does anyone know they actually did anything. note what that was.
There is no answer for how did they interfere because they did not interfere.
Conservatives want to move America forward, liberals want to investigate America in an attempt to disassemble it.

View attachment 255097

There is no answer for how did they interfere because they did not interfere.
Conservatives want to move America forward, liberals want to investigate America in an attempt to disassemble it.

EVERY one of our intelligence agencies said they did. But you keep believing Trump & Putin. You are a poor excuse for n American.

dumb as in asking for shit you have no legal recourse to do so? when the right demanded obama's birth cert you said he didn't have to provide more than he has and now - you're the exact mother fucker you were mocking then.

son, you simply will NEVER be smart enough to understand the depths of your stupidity.

Wow, you're a stupid fucking birther too.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.
He also said, "I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred."

Your right, kind of strange how the media and democrats are freaking out over Barr's comments, if things were done "by the book" why would they be going into hysterics over Barr investigating if illegal spying was done.

In Realityland, the Obama administration spied on the political campaign of the opposition party's Presidential Candidate. This is Worse Than Watergate, which is why the Dems are desperate to cover it up.
:cuckoo:

That must explain why after two year, there's still no proof of that.
There's plenty of proof.
Great, cite it ...

View attachment 255097

So Russia worked on Hillary's side by helping Trimp win.

You assfucks get dumber with every post.

Wow, you're a stupid fucking birther too.
depths of stupid are marianis trench level.

View attachment 255097

So Russia worked on Hillary's side by helping Trimp win.

You assfucks get dumber with every post.

Do you actually understand this is a public forum? Do you know how to make a point without being a complete clown?

Listen REALDUMB, I wish I knew where you really were, cause when the walls come down on your baloney, I would be standing outside laughing so as the news media would appear.

Yes, yes, I know you are in mommies basement, I just don't know where mommies basement is, lol.

And honestly, can you not swear without asterisks! Young people may be reading, and you are an embarrassment to this forum, and the civil society at large.

Forum List

Back