Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

You forgot he said there was nothing illegal.
Hilarious, the Comey statement didhillary in not the con
and yet here we are at russia russia right? so which is it? comey or russia? and if it was russia, what is it they did?
Talk about being uninformed. You deny Russia interfered. How stupid are yopu?

Yes they did, on HILLARY'S SIDE you dolt! So did Ukraine, and let me tell ya, your side is SCREWED! Now they will soon have Assange, and what is he going to say, lololol!

So Russia worked on Hillary's side by helping Trimp win.

You assfucks get dumber with every post.

Do you actually understand this is a public forum? Do you know how to make a point without being a complete clown?

Listen REALDUMB, I wish I knew where you really were, cause when the walls come down on your baloney, I would be standing outside laughing so as the news media would appear.

Yes, yes, I know you are in mommies basement, I just don't know where mommies basement is, lol.

And honestly, can you not swear without asterisks! Young people may be reading, and you are an embarrassment to this forum, and the civil society at large.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Poor baby.

I guess posting iues & racial slurs is more in your liking.

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

None of you ever hear of the Church Committee?
So you're fine with Trump's DOJ spying on the eventual Democrat nominee?
and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

it's the nature of the beast.
It has nothing to do with people hating trump.

It has to do with the following fscts:

1) A Trum campain advisor getting caught on a wire tap of a Russian suspect.
2) Trump lying about his campaign connections with Russia
3) Trump campaign people lying about Russian contacts
4) Trump lying about his business interests in Russia
5 Russia did interfere in Trump's favor.

THAT is what this is about.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.
Jesis fuck you people are dumber that shit

dumb as in asking for shit you have no legal recourse to do so? when the right demanded obama's birth cert you said he didn't have to provide more than he has and now - you're the exact mother fucker you were mocking then.

son, you simply will NEVER be smart enough to understand the depths of your stupidity.

Wow, you're a stupid fucking birther too.
Obama was the first birther, claimed to be born in Kenya when he was peddling a book on race relations. He was lying of course, he was born in Hawaii. The Hillary Campaign were the second birthers.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
and yet here we are at russia russia right? so which is it? comey or russia? and if it was russia, what is it they did?

Yes they did, on HILLARY'S SIDE you dolt! So did Ukraine, and let me tell ya, your side is SCREWED! Now they will soon have Assange, and what is he going to say, lololol!
View attachment 255097

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!

Lies & name calling.

You hypocritical piece of shit.

and if we allow this against trump cause we hate him, the right will adopt this as a viable tactic in todays climate.

If you don't like it, tell your fat assed POS buddy to quit his fucking lying & hiding his tax returns.

dumb as in asking for shit you have no legal recourse to do so? when the right demanded obama's birth cert you said he didn't have to provide more than he has and now - you're the exact mother fucker you were mocking then.

son, you simply will NEVER be smart enough to understand the depths of your stupidity.

Obama was the first birther, claimed to be born in Kenya when he was peddling a book on race relations. He was lying of course, he was born in Hawaii. The Hillary Campaign were the second birthers.
Lying fuck. Question, how many times does a story need to be debunked before you dumbases get it?

It was never in his book, never on one of hos book's covers.

His publisher put together a publication showing all their new authors. A staffer made the mistake.,

Now will you please shut the fuck up.

Our government spies on every friggin body, why should they be the exception? (rhetorical & /sarc)

Bummer Mueller was unable to find sufficient probable cause to indict him on anything. Could not find a single crime. Trump's probably the cleanest guy in DC, well, except for Pence, and Ivanka and her husband, and Don Jr.

Kind of a bummer that your Russian Collusion Hoax has turned into an investigation into illegal spying by the Obama Administration. What is it about all these torpedoes that the Left keeps dropping into the water, that keep turning around on them?

Lying fuck. Question, how many times does a story need to be debunked before you dumbases get it?

It was never in his book, never on one of hos book's covers.

His publisher put together a publication showing all their new authors. A staffer made the mistake.,

Now will you please shut the fuck up.
Obama never proofed his bio? That's a little hard to believe, especially given how many lies Obama has been caught in. Do you think after his illegal spying is investigated that he will be exonerated like Trump was?

I've asked and so far you scaredy cats haven't stated what they did. Why can't you just say what they did? saying they interfered, doesn't tell me anything. how did they interfere is the next question. And how does anyone know they actually did anything. note what that was.
There is no answer for how did they interfere because they did not interfere.
Conservatives want to move America forward, liberals want to investigate America in an attempt to disassemble it.

EVERY one of our intelligence agencies said they did. But you keep believing Trump & Putin. You are a poor excuse for n American.
You mean Jim Clapper said they did.

Do you actually understand this is a public forum? Do you know how to make a point without being a complete clown?

Listen REALDUMB, I wish I knew where you really were, cause when the walls come down on your baloney, I would be standing outside laughing so as the news media would appear.

Yes, yes, I know you are in mommies basement, I just don't know where mommies basement is, lol.

And honestly, can you not swear without asterisks! Young people may be reading, and you are an embarrassment to this forum, and the civil society at large.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Poor baby.

Are you calling me a bigot? Be careful with what you say. Show me where I said ANYTHING about race being good, or bad.

Media Matters are ya! Nah, you are to REALDUMB, they would never even tolerate someone as slooooooooow as you-)

Bummer Mueller was unable to find sufficient probable cause to indict him on anything. Could not find a single crime. Trump's probably the cleanest guy in DC, well, except for Pence, and Ivanka and her husband, and Don Jr.

Kind of a bummer that your Russian Collusion Hoax has turned into an investigation into illegal spying by the Obama Administration. What is it about all these torpedoes that the Left keeps dropping into the water, that keep turning around on them?
Now the deep state douchebags are wriggling on the hook. This will be fund to watch.

View attachment 255097

View attachment 255097

Lies & name calling.

You hypocritical piece of shit.
so name calling bad. .

unless you do it.

too funny mang.

I've asked and so far you scaredy cats haven't stated what they did. Why can't you just say what they did? saying they interfered, doesn't tell me anything. how did they interfere is the next question. And how does anyone know they actually did anything. note what that was.
Conservatives want to move America forward, liberals want to investigate America in an attempt to disassemble it.

EVERY one of our intelligence agencies said they did. But you keep believing Trump & Putin. You are a poor excuse for n American.
As did the heads of every division.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Poor baby.

werent you just bitching about someone calling you names?

As did the heads of every division.
Did they? Prove it.

Now the deep state douchebags are wriggling on the hook. This will be fund to watch.
Barr is right, spying on Trump campaign did occur
Barr's statement was accurate and supported by publicly known facts. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I'm not suggesting it was not adequately predicated. But I need to explore that."

That is entirely accurate. It is a fact that in October 2016 the FBI wiretapped Carter Page, who had earlier been a short-term foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. The bureau's application to a secret court for that wiretapping is public. It is clearly focused on Page and "the Russian government's attempt to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election." Page was wiretapped because of his connection with the Trump campaign.

The surveillance order allowed authorities to intercept Page's electronic communications both going forward from the day of the order and backward, as well, to Page's emails and texts going back to his time in the campaign.

So there is simply no doubt that the FBI wiretapped a Trump campaign figure. It is also known that the FBI engaged at least one informant, a professor named Stefan Halper, to penetrate the Trump campaign. The New York Times: "Agents involved in the Russia investigation asked Mr. Halper, an American academic who teaches in Britain, to gather information on Mr. Page and George Papadopoulos, another Trump campaign foreign policy adviser."

Halper went beyond Page and Papadopoulos, also contacting and seeking information from Trump campaign aide Sam Clovis. The Halper case is more evidence that "spying did occur" on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

LOLOL

Brain-dead cons are a riot. :mm:

Anything that “needs to be explored” usually results in a smoke-fire outcome.

LOLOL

Yesterday, an exchange between Democrat Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and AG William Barr during a Senate Appropriations hearing tore the space-time continuum for the institutional left. What appeared to careful observers of the Trump-RUSSIA collusion fable as a simple statement of fact, was an earth-shattering, scandalous, shocking blasphemy to those invested and implicated in the greatest political scandal in American history.

LOLOL

don't you have some russia to go be blaming for something?

This is for all big mouthed dumbases who claimed Russia did not interfere for Trump in the 2016 election.
Directs:
Print it out
Read it
Shove it up your fat ignorant asses.
https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...russian-interference-in-the-us-election/2433/
Here's your own report, seems it might fit better in your orifice. You flatly claim that "Russia interfered for Trump", but your report disagrees with you. Note the underlined words, and in particular the last two notations:

"Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conduction covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections..."

DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying."

As you can see, Russia has a history of attempted influence, and we've known that for decades. Notice also the terms "efforts", "aspired", "desire", and "goals". Nothing in these terms even hints that Russians were successful, and that is what you are claiming. You are wrong. Maybe next time you should read your own reference?

r3.jpg

Forum List

Back