Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Barr "thinks"? Really?
Yes, he thinks! What are your educational credentials compared to AG Barr?
ORANGE MAN BAD

There, covered that for you, RealDave.
You mean, origin man bad?

You've never made a mistake?

Somehow, I doubt that.[/QUOTE]
I've made plenty. I've never been unable to pronounce a word like, "origin," 4 times like that. :ack-1:

No worries. I'm sure rightards denied Reagan was suffering any mental issues late in his presidency either.

"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred." ~ William Barr
The multiple investigations aren't over. You do know about the investigations now, right? I've told you about them twice.

Barr has integrity, which is the opposite of Democrats screaming about Trump/Russia collusion for the last 2 years never having a shred of proof.

The facts we know show clear criminal behavior by the Obama DOJ, unlike the Mueller witchhunt that is slowly being replaced with new Democrat lies.

Barr "thinks"? Really?
ORANGE MAN BAD

Somehow, I doubt that.

I've made plenty. I've never been unable to pronounce a word like, "origin," 4 times like that. :ack-1:

No worries. I'm sure rightards denied Reagan was suffering any mental issues late in his presidency either.[/QUOTE]

Yikes, sorry to hear you're suffering from mental issues.

LOL, cnn is freaking out over Barr publicly acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred.
LOLOL

How does, "I think," become, "did?"

Um, cnn is now going into reason why the FBI would have been spying on TRUMP. Either way it has already been acknowledged the FBI spied on the TRUMP campaign, Barr is suggesting there is a possibility the spying wasn't done "by the book".
No such thing has been acknowledged. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.
He also said, "I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred."

LOL, cnn is freaking out over Barr publicly acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred.
LOLOL

Um, cnn is now going into reason why the FBI would have been spying on TRUMP. Either way it has already been acknowledged the FBI spied on the TRUMP campaign, Barr is suggesting there is a possibility the spying wasn't done "by the book".

The odds are quite high that the spying was not done by the book as the book does not call for using non-disclosed Russian sourced oppo research from the competing campaign as the basis for a FISA warrant.

Just sayin'.

Wonder if Barr threw that comment out knowing it will flip someone in the small group who orchestrated the coup.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Somehow, I doubt that.

No worries. I'm sure rightards denied Reagan was suffering any mental issues late in his presidency either.

Oh? You've never made any mistakes?

LOLOL

Shit, you made a mistake in quoting my post. :lmao:

LOLOL

The odds are quite high that the spying was not done by the book as the book does not call for using non-disclosed Russian sourced oppo research from the competing campaign as the basis for a FISA warrant.

Just sayin'.

Wonder if Barr threw that comment out knowing it will flip someone in the small group who orchestrated the coup.

I bet that Priestap has already flipped, but we'll see. The rats eating each other will be quite a spectacle.

LOLOL

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.

Your right, kind of strange how the media and democrats are freaking out over Barr's comments, if things were done "by the book" why would they be going into hysterics over Barr investigating if illegal spying was done.

LOLOL

Your right, kind of strange how the media and democrats are freaking out over Barr's comments, if things were done "by the book" why would they be going into hysterics over Barr investigating if illegal spying was done.
Yes, Democrats are pissed that Barr would say he thinks there was spying while he admits he's not saying there was any wrong-doing.

LOLOL

In Realityland, the Obama administration spied on the political campaign of the opposition party's Presidential Candidate. This is Worse Than Watergate, which is why the Dems are desperate to cover it up.

In Realityland, the Obama administration spied on the political campaign of the opposition party's Presidential Candidate. This is Worse Than Watergate, which is why the Dems are desperate to cover it up.
:cuckoo:

That must explain why after two year, there's still no proof of that.

:cuckoo:

That must explain why after two year, there's still no proof of that.

Curious as to how you think it would be found if the FBI had been spying on TRUMP when the same group involved in spying on TRUMP was involved in the Mueller Russia investigation? Rosenstein withheld classified documents from the IG investigation claiming it would interfere with the Mueller SC.
Just face it TRUMP played Mueller, the democrats and the media by allowing the Mueller Russia investigation to payout and waiting till the end to accept Sessions resignation and remove control from Rosenstein.

Barr "thinks"? Really?
ORANGE MAN BAD

Somehow, I doubt that.

No worries. I'm sure rightards denied Reagan was suffering any mental issues late in his presidency either.[/QUOTE]
So, you just stupidly believe DEMOCRATS CAN DO NO WRONG.

Well, I suppose it's easier than thinking for yourself.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Somehow, I doubt that.

Oh? You've never made any mistakes?

LOLOL

Shit, you made a mistake in quoting my post. :lmao:

Nope. The formatting screwup originated in your post.
faun format mistake.JPG

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.
View attachment 255097

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr says “I think spying did occur” against the Trump campaign under President Obama.

Official Trump War Room on Twitter

Ewwww your little bitch is crooked told you, told you lol heheeh We told you all this pos loser was covering up. Problems are THEY WON'T DO A THING TO THIS BASTARD JUST LIKE CLINTON
BUT WITH SO, SO MANY PIECES FALLING IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO PROSECUTE ONE OF THEM!!!
Stop spitting all over your monitor. What Barr needs is not thinking it happened, he needs proof it happened.

Explain then how Gen Flynn was unmasked?

Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
He said no such thing.
"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred." ~ William Barr

You left off the "but" part.

LOLOL

No, he didn't say that.

Forum List

Back