Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

So upon what do we base raiding the lawyers of Obama and Hillary?
Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
He said no such thing.

Hyperbole is not reality and Barr confirmed nothing. He said he ”thinks” the campaign was spied on. But he offered no evidence to corroborate his suspicions.
Time to raid Obama and Hillary's lawyers office.
Oh? Based on what?
If only you democrats asked those questions when it came to raiding Trumps people.
Those questions were asked and answered in the form of presenting probable cause to a judge and securing a search warrant on trump’s lawyer.

Well the same could be said of Obama and hillary.
Don't just bang on your keys ... spell it out ... what probable cause is there to raid their attorney's?

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.

Barr offered his personal opinion as Trump’s Roy Cohn, that the Trump was spied upon. Barr said he’s looking into whether such surveillance was warranted. The Inspector General is looking into the FISA warrants.

My personal opinion is that the Mueller Report really is so damaging to the White House that Barr is prepared to violate his oath to the Constitution in order to protect Trump and just toss out unfounded allegations on no solid evidence just to deflect from the Mueller Report he’s about to release.

May I point out that your personal opinion is less than worthless and that I, for one, am tired of you wasting our time with your partisan crap!

LOLOL

He said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation. You rightards live in your own alternate universe.
You're not a fast learner, are you?

DOJ inspector general's FISA abuse investigation expected to finish by May or June

Im not a democrat, so i believe you should have real evidence before spying on people and raiding their offices.
All that’s required is probable cause.
Which is likely that AG Barr has, or he would not have made the statement.

Barr has probable cause to open an investigation into criminal conduct at the FBI.

It only remains to be seen to see if he has the courage to actually go through with it.
LOLOL

He said no such thing.
"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred." ~ William Barr

LOLOL

You're not a fast learner, are you?

DOJ inspector general's FISA abuse investigation expected to finish by May or June
I'm talking about what Barr said today. Is our children learning?

Q: If the Democrats can spend two years chasing nothing, how can they deny that this investigation is warranted?
A: They cannot. At this point they have to justify the Mueller debacle, and must also bear scrutiny for why it ever began.

I can hear the Democrats screaming "Witch Hunt" already, and it sounds pretty sweet to me.

"I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

While vowing to release Special Counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed Russia report in a matter of days, Barr also announced Tuesday that he was reviewing the origins of the Russia investigation at the FBI and the Justice Department.
The words "I think" signify it is his opinion, yet for some reason you state it as a fact.

LOL, cnn is freaking out over Barr publicly acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred.
LOLOL

How does, "I think," become, "did?"

Um, cnn is now going into reason why the FBI would have been spying on TRUMP. Either way it has already been acknowledged the FBI spied on the TRUMP campaign, Barr is suggesting there is a possibility the spying wasn't done "by the book".

LOL, cnn is freaking out over Barr publicly acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred.
LOLOL

Um, cnn is now going into reason why the FBI would have been spying on TRUMP. Either way it has already been acknowledged the FBI spied on the TRUMP campaign, Barr is suggesting there is a possibility the spying wasn't done "by the book".
No such thing has been acknowledged. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

LOLOL

The odds are quite high that the spying was not done by the book as the book does not call for using non-disclosed Russian sourced oppo research from the competing campaign as the basis for a FISA warrant.

Just sayin'.

LOLOL

No such thing has been acknowledged. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Barr said there's no evidence of wrong doing and that he's not going to open an investigation into the matter.

There already is an open investigation of the matter, Barr simply said he will be reviewing things for himself.

Forum List

Back