BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

He dicked around with the court system for over 2 years. Don’t tell me any nonsense that he had to plead to avoid bankruptcy.

That’s the nonsense that people tell morons to believe.
you call "he dicked around with the court system for 2 years" an argument? I call it babbling.

you call "he dicked around with the court system for 2 years" an argument? I call it babbling.
Your argument is that he pled guilty because he couldn’t afford a legal defense.

Well, he could afford to waste two years of the courts time with frivolous nonsense so your argument is clearly bullshit.

And by accepting the pardon, Flynn admitted his guilty officially for the third time.

Just your run of the mill, foreign-agent-appointed-head-of-national-security-turned-felon .

Only the best people!

Your argument is that he pled guilty because he couldn’t afford a legal defense.

Well, he could afford to waste two years of the courts time with frivolous nonsense so your argument is clearly bullshit.
Mueller wasted the court's time, numbnuts.

And by accepting the pardon, Flynn admitted his guilty officially for the third time.

Just your run of the mill, foreign-agent-appointed-head-of-national-security-turned-felon .

Only the best people!
Only according to a legal fiction, Not in reality. Nothing done as a result of complusion can be considered valid.

Mueller wasted the court's time, numbnuts.
Mueller wasn’t the one that filed frivolous claim after frivolous claim and attempted to switch their guilty plea years after it was first pled.

Just stop now. You’re ignorance is going to be more apparent the longer you keep this up.

Poster Colfax.......I admire your patience.
Or perhaps, it is your tolerance.
Or perhaps, it's your endurance.

There are some contributors here where there is the surface appearance of an 'exchange'......but in reality it is just dancing with a broomstick, I suppose.
It may look interactive.....but it ain't.

Mueller wasn’t the one that filed frivolous claim after frivolous claim and attempted to switch their guilty plea years after it was first pled.

Just stop now. You’re ignorance is going to be more apparent the longer you keep this up.
Mueller prosecuted him with smears and lies, you colosal dumfuck. What you object to is a person using his Constitutional right to defend himself. You're a fucking NAZI.

Mueller prosecuted him with smears and lies, you colosal dumfuck. What you object to is a person using his Constitutional right to defend himself. You're a fucking NAZI.
There were zero smears and zero lies (other than the ones that Flynn told).

Flynn certainly had the cash to drag his court case out for years. Don’t lie and tell me he pled guilty to avoid a lengthy legal battle when he subsequently engaged in a lengthy legal battle.

Jesus, can you not see how they’re gaslighting you?

"you colosal dumfuck."
(see post 609 for context)

Sincere query to the good poster L'il Bripat: Have you ever contributed a thoughtful insightful post to this chatroom? If you have, can you link us?

What I have seen in the year that I've lurked here is your consistent and prolific use of epithets and crass vulgarities.

I can't recall any contribution that appeared as a sincere exchange of considered views.
Only tantrumy stuff aptly illustrated by your avatar picture.

It is sad you are unable to contribute in an adult manner.
But you be you.
After all, not infrequently I find your tantrums entertaining, in a fashion.
Kinda sorta like watching a fly whose wings have been plucked off.

Good luck though, we wish you better success in other endeavors in your life.

I can't believe the obsession with Flynn. He didn't do anything wrong, the FBI admitted that there were no inappropriate contacts with foreign parties. Mueller too.

It is completely normal for the people in an incoming administration to talk to their counterparts from other countries. It happens every time a new President is elected. The Obama administration was pushing a lie about Trump and Russia, the Russians knew it was a lie, the Trump people knew it was a lie, and the FBI knew it was a lie.

Flynn told Kislyak not to overreact to the sanctions Obama has imposed for Russian "interference". That is not an inappropriate thing for Flynn to say. The FBI knew exactly what Flynn said, they were tapping the call. They had no reason to even question him about it. Flynn was fired for not telling Pence the exchange with Kislyak took place, because a reporter asked Pence about the call and Pence said Flynn hadn't talked about the sanctions or something to that effect. That wasn't exactly true, and it embarrassed Pence that he said it.

The FBI put Flynn in a perjury trap, bankrupted him with legal expenses, and coerced a guilty plea by threatening to prosecute his son. Meanwhile, ther same FBI people were lying to the FISA court to secure their warrants to spy on Trump. It's completely outrageous.

The FBI is a joke, they have lost all credibility and it cannot be restored. They don't even record their interviews. They take notes and write up a 302 later, and somehow that's supposed to be an objective account?

All the resources of the combined intelligence services of the US, the investigatory power of the Congress, Attorney Generals and District Attorneys in multiple States, and all the prosecutions of the people in Trump's orbit- 6 years later, not one single criminal charge has been brought against Trump. He must be the most investigated person in US history.

Not content, the dems twice impeached him- which destroyed the impeachment clause by making impeachment a political weapon, instead of the Constitutional remedy for criminality or Treason by high officials that the Framers intended.

Last edited:
There were zero smears and zero lies (other than the ones that Flynn told).

Flynn certainly had the cash to drag his court case out for years. Don’t lie and tell me he pled guilty to avoid a lengthy legal battle when he subsequently engaged in a lengthy legal battle.

Jesus, can you not see how they’re gaslighting you?
Pure horseshit. The whole Russian collusion scam has been proven to be lie. Every accusation Mueller made about Flynn has been proven to be a lie.

The fact that Flynn paid out every dime he had, and even had to mortgage his house to pay his legal bills, shows what a callous insufferable NAZI douchebag you are.

Pure horseshit. The whole Russian collusion scam has been proven to be lie. Every accusation Mueller made about Flynn has been proven to be a lie.

The fact that Flynn paid out every dime he had, and even had to mortgage his house to pay his legal bills, shows what a callous insufferable NAZI douchebag you are.
He drug his legal battle out for two years and tried to reverse his guilty plea at the very end.

Tell me how he was compelled to plead guilty to avoid legal bills when he then decided to accumulate far more legal bills?

It makes no sense.

He drug his legal battle out for two years and tried to reverse his guilty plea at the very end.
YEah? That's called exercising your Constitutional right to defend yourself. It's not a crime to defend yourself against the government, you fucking dingbat NAZI.

Tell me how he was compelled to plead guilty to avoid legal bills when he then decided to accumulate far more legal bills?

It makes no sense.
Because without Mueller prosecuting him, he wouldn't have had any legal bills, you fucking NAZI moron. Do you believe Flynn volunteered to be prosecuted by Mueller? Do you believe criminal prosecutions are voluntary on the part of the defendant?

What kind of a fucking moron are you?

The fact that Michael Flynn was GUILTY AS CHARGED, shows what an idiot you are.

Flynn lied to Mike Pences face. And then lied again to the FBI.

It makes no sense.
YEah? That's called exercising your Constitutional right to defend yourself. It's not a crime to defend yourself against the government, you fucking dingbat NAZI
Let me get this straight. Defending yourself is what you do AFTER you plead guilty?

What crazy world are you from?

The fact that Michael Flynn was GUILTY AS CHARGED, shows what an idiot you are.

Flynn lied to Mike Pences face. And then lied again to the FBI.

That's nothing but your opinion. It has no credibility. Lying to Mike Pence was not a crime, you NAZI moron.

Because without Mueller prosecuting him, he wouldn't have had any legal bills, you fucking NAZI moron. Do you believe Flynn volunteered to be prosecuted by Mueller? Do you believe criminal prosecutions are voluntary on the part of the defendant?

What kind of a fucking moron are you?

Actually Flynn was fired because he lied to Mike Pence, and then he was prosecuted because he lied to the FBI. To avoid legal bills, stop breaking the f***** law.

Forum List

Back