BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

That's nothing but your opinion. It has no credibility. Lying to Mike Pence was not a crime, you NAZI moron.
Flynn repeated those lies to the FBI. Which is a crime.

Flynn talking to the Russians probably wasn't a crime. But telling the FBI he never talked to the Russians is a crime.

You're too stupid to waste time arguing with.
That's like closing the barn door after the horse gets out.

If you don't start defending yourself until AFTER you plead guilty, that's not defending yourself.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for somebody who lied about something that probably wasn't even a crime?

That's like going to a marijuana store in Colorado, and when a cop asks what you're doing in the store, lying to the cop, that you're not there to buy weed.

Geeze man. you could have just plead the 5th.

Actually Flynn was fired because he lied to Mike Pence, and then he was prosecuted because he lied to the FBI. To avoid legal bills, stop breaking the f***** law.
He didn't break the law. That's a Mueller lie. The bottom line is that he plead guilty only because of Mueller's extortion. No admission of guilt that is the result of government compulsion is worth spit.

That's like closing the barn door after the horse gets out.

If you don't start defending yourself until AFTER you plead guilty, that's not defending yourself.
Spare us the NAZI horseshit. He plead guilty only because Mueller held a gun to his head. That plea is worth exactly zero.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for somebody who lied about something that probably wasn't even a crime?]
If it wasn't a crime, then why did Mueller prosecute him? You're admitting that you don't have a problem with the government ruining someone's life when it knows the target of their prosecution is innocent.

You're a fuckng NAZI.

That's like going to a marijuana store in Colorado, and when a cop asks what you're doing in the store, lying to the cop, that you're not there to buy weed.

Geeze man. you could have just plead the 5th.

How would that be a crime? What business is it of the cop why you're in the store?

That's nothing but your opinion. It has no credibility. Lying to Mike Pence was not a crime, you NAZI moron.

You're defending lying, you moron. Lying in most cases is not a crime, but if you lie to your bank manager, your loan application will be refused, even if your credit rating is good, and you have collateral. As a bank manager, if I can't trust you to tell me the truth, I can't trust you to pay back this loan.

As an employer, if an employee lies to me, you're fired.

As a wife, when I caught my husband lying to me, I threw his ass out.

There isn't a single instance where lying to anyone in a material matter is a good thing.

It's even in the Bible: Thou shalt not bear false witness. That's a mortal sin, son.

Spare us the NAZI horseshit. He plead guilty only because Mueller held a gun to his head. That plea is worth exactly zero.
He plead guilty because they had a NSA intercept of him talking to the Russians. But then Flynn lied to the Vice President that he didn't do what they had a recording of him doing. That's why he got fired.

Then to top it off, Flynn lied to the FBI. When he could have just kept his mouth shut.

Last edited:
He didn't break the law. That's a Mueller lie. The bottom line is that he plead guilty only because of Mueller's extortion. No admission of guilt that is the result of government compulsion is worth spit.

Why is it that everyone is lying except Donald Trump and the criminals working for them?????

Mueller is lying, the Democrats are lying, the FBI is lying, the Courts are lying, the Republican Senate Investigation into Russian election interference is lying, the press is lying.

Donald Trump and General Flynn are the only ones telling the truth. Yeah. Right.

You're defending lying, you moron. Lying in most cases is not a crime, but if you lie to your bank manager, your loan application will be refused, even if your credit rating is good, and you have collateral. As a bank manager, if I can't trust you to tell me the truth, I can't trust you to pay back this loan.

There isn't a single instance where lying to anyone in a material matter is a good thing.

It's even in the Bible: Thou shalt not bear false witness. That's a mortal sin, son.
Relationships between men and women? Especially Western women who are not left leaning but indoctrinated Progressives!

How would that be a crime? What business is it of the cop why you're in the store?

Now you're getting it. You don't have to tell the cop anything. But the WRONG move is to LIE to the police or the FBI, or to any law enforcement, because lying to them is a crime. A serious crime.

How dumb do you have to be to lie to the FBI, when you didn't do anything wrong. Until then.

It's like taking the cops on a high speed chase, when all you had is a broken tail light.

Why is it that everyone is lying except Donald Trump and the criminals working for them?????

Mueller is lying, the Democrats are lying, the FBI is lying, the Courts are lying, the Republican Senate Investigation into Russian election interference is lying, the press is lying.

Donald Trump and General Flynn are the only ones telling the truth. Yeah. Right.
It's what gets them through the night. The only way to defend the mountain of lies that Trump and his associates told, is to pretend they're just "alternative facts", and the government is lying about what really happened.

They need to write that up in the DSM-6 manual under Trump induced derangement syndrome.

The bottom line is that lying to Mike Pence was not a crime.

He plead guilty because they had a NSA intercept of him talking to the Russians. But then Flynn lied to the Vice President that he didn't do what they had a recording of him doing. That's why he got fired.

Then to top it off, Flynn lied to the FBI. When he could have just kept his mouth shut.
He pled guilty because mueller was pointing a gun at his head, period. Your rationalizations for that are beside the point.

Now you're getting it. You don't have to tell the cop anything. But the WRONG move is to LIE to the police or the FBI, or to any law enforcement, because lying to them is a crime. A serious crime.

How dumb do you have to be to lie to the FBI, when you didn't do anything wrong. Until then.

It's like taking the cops on a high speed chase, when all you had is a broken tail light.
No, you aren't getting it. The cop has no business asking why they are in the store. That's their business. We aren't required to explain everything we do to a cop. Only a NAZI would believe we are.

You're delusional of you believe Mueller, Comey, Strzok and dozens of others weren't lying incessantly. Yes, Mueller, the Democrats, the FBI is lying and the Courts are all lying. That's called "the deep state."

Forum List

Back