Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history.

Obama's Vacations? Of Any President, Bush Racked Up the Most | Political News and Opinion from a Multicultural Point of View

I'm sure this can all be verified by liberal sources too.

If Bush was away from the Oval Office my guess is they called that a vacation day. Bet you could count the days Obama has worked on one hand.

he's too busy running around the country talking to his sheep. The scary thing is WHO is running the country in the shadows of the Obama puppet show

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

"Just how cool are you Mr President?":thanks:

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

:eusa_shifty:

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

My biggest question is this:

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:

In times of crisis, it is good for Americans to see the President, instead of having him hiding in the Oval Office.

Seeing him partying does not instill confidence.

That is just your opinion. It would instill confidence in most people. You just hate Obama to the point that your opinion does not matter much with people who are rational thinkers.

Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history.

Obama's Vacations? Of Any President, Bush Racked Up the Most | Political News and Opinion from a Multicultural Point of View

I'm sure this can all be verified by liberal sources too.

If Bush was away from the Oval Office my guess is they called that a vacation day. Bet you could count the days Obama has worked on one hand.

What the libs are doing is splitting hairs again. They want to count Bush spending time at his ranch as a vacation day but when the "Dope-in-Chief" golfs part of...if not most of the day then speeds off to a fund raiser as just another day and not a vacation day. More manipulation and untruthfulness from the left.

In times of crisis, it is good for Americans to see the President, instead of having him hiding in the Oval Office.

That is just your opinion. It would instill confidence in most people. You just hate Obama to the point that your opinion does not matter much with people who are rational thinkers.

I'm tired of seeing him fucking off.

I want a president that I can trust, one I can be sure is doing his job and not leaving it up to others to do (and screw up), and a president that is concerned enough about a crisis that it breaks up his party plans.

That's not too much to ask.

Obama goes to a party and takes time out to give a political speech and he figures that's work. He should be working right now to secure our oversea facilities, but instead he's rubbing elbows with rich snobs in New York and you don't see the irony.

http://politicker.com/2012/09/president-obama-parties-with-jay-z-and-beyonce/

Last edited:

I want a president that I can trust, one I can be sure is doing his job and not leaving it up to others to do (and screw up), and a president that is concerned enough about a crisis that it breaks up his party plans.

You're not fooling anyone. You want that Negro on a leash.

You are so filled with hatred that you would be opposed to anything that Obama did.

Obama goes to a party and takes time out to give a political speech and he figures that's work.

President Obama Parties With Jay-Z and Beyonce | Politicker

I only want to see him fucking off with his head hung in shame after he's defeated.

You are so filled with hatred that you would be opposed to anything that Obama did.

waa

You're not fooling anyone. You want that Negro on a leash.

You know, I spend just about every day of my life living with a "negro" and I rarely think about it. I'm used to seeing dark skin when I wake up in the morning. Far as I'm concerned dark skin is no different from mine.

You, however, can't seem to see the similarities. Can't seem to see that people are people regardless of their race.

waa

A stupid reply from another hate filled person. Keep it up, you never disappoint.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back