Barry and Terry...Sitting In a Tree...

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
K.I.S.S.I.N.G....on the downlow of course. Barry doesn't want Reggie or Rahm getting jealous and talking about his secret life with the NY Times. :gay:

Slowly rocking on, Barry is going to Virginia to campaign for his new pal Terry McAuliffe who's running for Governor. You might remember Terry from his days of engineering Chinese army donations to the '96 Clinturd campaign. Terry followed up on that piece of TREASON to invest $100K in Global Crossing, bilking the investors out of $18M and fleeing before the company (licensed in Bermuda of course) went under.

131028_barack_obama_terry_mcauliffe_ap_605.jpg

Terry next got into Barry's "green money" loot to buy a Chinese (oh the irony!) electric car company. What Barry and Terry want you to ignore while he talks about "bringing jobs to Virginia", is that he immediately moved his new e-car facilities from Virginia to......Mississippi. You know, a non-union state. Shhhhhhh.....:eusa_shhh:

What does this all mean? Not much to the average Virginian unless he's not anti-oil, anti-coal, anti-guns, anti-abortion restrictions and pro queer, pro-taxes, pro-regulation, pro-gorebal warming, and pro-bank fraud. Barry wants a library after he's either impeached or unemployed and Terry is the fella that can round up the dough for him like he did for Willy Jeff. Terry has about as much in common with the average Virginian as Barry do, but don't let that fool ya. Terry knows every trick in the book about tricking the Rat base into ignoring what he really is.....a crook. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
  • Banned
no, I think Bill Clinton has helped Terry McAuliffe win the Governors race.

He hasn't won anything yet.....Willy doesn't have any fizz in the Commonwealth...Barry showing up could be the kiss of death for him.

He has a 17 point lead.

Polling is an art not a science....most of it is done as a damage-assessment to see if their lies took hold. A BIG lead tends to disinterest voters, they don't bother showing up, and there's an upset. Just a little dance they do.

3fmuh.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back