Barry Builds A Wall....

did obama say mexico, lol............. or canada for that matter............. was gonna pay for it, & when that didn't work out - did he get the american tax payer to pay for it?

get back to me on that , m'k?

Last edited:
did obama say mexico, lol............. or canada for that matter............. was gonna pay for it, & when that didn't work out - did he get the american tax payer to pay for it?

The wall was built to keep crazy dotards out ,,, more evil than the immigrants

Sucks to be a Barry fan

Trump does not believe in gun free zones, but we can't bring guns to his rallies. More guns in the hands of more Americans means more safety! Yet we can't bring guns to Trump rallies!

Huh!

Actually Mexico will be paying for Obama's wall.
Obama, building wall around home, may get Mexico to pay for it

uh-huh... american thinker 'eh? lol... anyhoo...wouldn't that mean obama is better at the art of the deal than donny from queens? :afro:

Last edited:
He should set an example and tear it down. After all, he was' Da Kewl Prez', right, 'Man a Da Peeps', all that Bullshit PR manufactured rubbish.

Sucks to be a Barry fan

sucks that trump is under 17 separate investigations, & that his personal lawyer for over a decade is cooperating, & that flynn has flipped, & that gates is cooperating....& nader.... & trumpco's accountant, going back to daddy's reign has immunity .... & so does the national enquirer's pecker.

oh & the house will be starting up their own investigations again too.

Last edited:
what I would like to hear is more RW dolts whining about the way Trump is constantly being picked on by the left for no reason.

take this thread for instance .......

:auiqs.jpg:

He should set an example and tear it down. After all, he was' Da Kewl Prez', right, 'Man a Da Peeps', all that Bullshit PR manufactured rubbish.

trump has hired illegals & that is another investigation just revving up............

trump has hired illegals & that is another investigation just revving up............

• House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) made it clear when he was in the minority that he wanted to open a more aggressive Russia investigation.
  • House Ways and Means Chair Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) could well try to get Trump’s tax returns.
  • House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) could investigate Trump’s Saudi Arabia policy in the wake of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.
  • House Judiciary Committee Chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) will be on the lookout for inappropriate interference with the Justice Department
ELLO' DONNIE ME BOY -

Sucks to be a Barry fan

sucks that trump is under 17 separate investigations, & that his personal lawyer for over a decade is cooperating, & that flynn has flipped, & that gates is cooperating....& nader.... & trumpco's accountant, going back to daddy's reign has immunity .... & so does the national enquirers pecker.

oh & the house will be starting up their own investigations again too.
And it seems like the only lawyer wanting to represent him is a real moron Giuliani

So you support Democrats building walls, or do you just post random stupid off-topic comments all the time?

Actually Mexico will be paying for Obama's wall.
Obama, building wall around home, may get Mexico to pay for it

uh-huh... american thinker 'eh? lol... anyhoo...wouldn't that mean obama is better at the art of the deal than donny from queens? :afro:

Sure, bringing that Hope and Change to Mexico.

• House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) made it clear when he was in the minority that he wanted to open a more aggressive Russia investigation.
  • House Ways and Means Chair Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) could well try to get Trump’s tax returns.
  • House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) could investigate Trump’s Saudi Arabia policy in the wake of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.
  • House Judiciary Committee Chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) will be on the lookout for inappropriate interference with the Justice Department
ELLO' DONNIE ME BOY -

Why Trump Should Fear Maxine Waters Leading The Financial Services Committee
By Grace Dobush
November 8, 2018

With her re-election this week, California Rep. Maxine Waters is set to lead the House Financial Services Committee when the next session of Congress begins in January, and that is potentially bad news for President Donald Trump.

As head of the financial services committee, which oversees the American banking system and its regulators, Waters would have the power to subpoena Trump’s personal tax returns and bring in bank executives for investigations.

[...]
Why Trump Should Fear Maxine Waters' Financial Services Committee

donny fucked up & tested the waters............

President Trump skewers the hypocrite...

“President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!,” Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon."

Trump points to 'wall' built around Obama's DC home during fight for border wall funding

181231-barack-obama-house-kalorama-cs-929a_c8beb1674842299bec331fda0c05ef10.fit-2000w.jpg

If pathological liar Tramp thinks this is a 10 foot wall, no wonder he thinks his "hands" are big!

So you support Democrats building walls, or do you just post random stupid off-topic comments all the time?

the reason why trump wants a WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL to begin with is for brown spanish speaking people not to come in 'illegally' at the same time he has them in his employ.

& you bashing obama is hypocritical - just like president tinkles.

President Trump skewers the hypocrite...

“President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!,” Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon."

Trump points to 'wall' built around Obama's DC home during fight for border wall funding

Idiot maybe thats how you secure a house, not a freaking content spanning country. There actually is a difference.

Forum List

Back