Barry: "It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To...."

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
The White House was scrambling Monday to put a positive face on an upcoming summit of Persian Gulf states after learning leaders from four of the six invited nations are expected to skip.

Abdulkhaleq Abdullah, a professor of political science at Emirates University, told the Associated Press Gulf leaders were staying away to signal their displeasure over the nuclear talks.

obama-crying.jpg

"I don't think they have a deep respect, a deep trust for Obama and his promises. There is a fundamental difference between his vision of post-nuclear-deal Iran and their vision," he said. "They think Iran is a destabilizing force and will remain so, probably even more, if the sanctions are lifted. ... They're just not seeing things eye to eye."

Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss Camp David summit hosted by Obama Fox News

obumble is a liar. These leaders recognize that. It should not be a surprise.

"I don't think they have a deep respect, a deep trust for Obama and his promises.
Because nobody, except people from his administration(and i'm sure that many of them too) don't respect him and think that all his words are not more than average left lie...
Well, i agree with them!

• Banned
"I don't think they have a deep respect, a deep trust for Obama and his promises.
Because nobody, except people from his administration(and i'm sure that many of them too) don't respect him and think that all his words are not more than average left lie...
Well, i agree with them!

As do most Americans....too bad he can't run for a 3rd term and lose all 57 states. :lol:

Interesting. When arab leaders don't trust Republican presidents, Righties applaud.

It depends on which Arab leaders.

Some of them never pass on an opportunity to stab us in the back. I could care less if they trusted us because the feelings mutual.

Obama, however, is busy turning our friends into enemies and busy kissing the asses of enemies we should never trust.

• Banned
I reported over a week ago that Barry was twisting arab arms by tying their approval of the Iran nuke deal to arms to fight ISIS. Looks like he got his answer. His nuke "talks" overture last week to N.Korea was answered by them firing a missile from a submarine nobody knew they had.

Forum List

Back