🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baseball manager Dusty Baker says whites physically inferior. Will press protect him?

As much as I hate Baker's politics (he's buds with the hack in the white house) and as much as I sports-hated him -- I'm a Cards fan and he was a successful nemesis with the Giants, Cubs and Reds -- he is spot on with his comments about speed. I coached baseball in a black county and the sport has died here because blacks segregate themselves and play football and basketball. I used black kids to pressure teams on the bases with the inherent speed. It is a distinct advantage. But only a black coach is allowed to be candid.

I played football in college at Furman. It's true. Blacks are in general faster. The races all have unique qualities. Not all blacks are fast and not all whites are slow. Just a generalization.

If ethnicities have advantages/disadvantages then that should be accepted. This 'everyone's the same' mantra is holding back progress. If everyone's really equal, why is basketball overwhelmingly black?
Accepting reality is not politically correct.

Bill Burr, nails it again. Start at 1:06:

Last edited:
I guess white people better get used to the fact that the age of the white man is over.....
and that decision has been reached by white people....
Libs want to atone for this so called white privilege and will support BLM
and Muslims who want to kill the infidel.

Get used to it whitey....
Your days are numbered....

Of course the media will look the other way on this....
If a white manager said anything like this of a black player
he would have been fired the next day.

What happened to Jimmy the Greek when he said blacks
were superior physically to whitey...

Is the OP outraged? Are the comments that Baker made inconsistent with the OP's world view? I don't think so.

What has the OP done about it other than whine on a message board.

I learned about this 10 minutes ago when I saw this thread. I took a look and saw that it has been reported by major news outlets. If the team does not shitcan Baker for these stupid comments, I will not be attending any of their Spring Training games next year. I just left a voice mail with the Nationals executive offices letting them know.

Now.....OP.....suck a bag o' dicks.

If a white manager said anything like this of a black player he would have been fired the next day.
Yep.

Who gives a shit, it's his opinion, fine. I'll let the hypersensitive drama queens be "offended".

:rolleyes-41:

Dickheads like Mac think people are "offended" by this kind of thing.

It isn't about being offended, dummy. It's about holding idiots accountable for words and actions which serve to divide rather than unite. It's that simple.

I'm not offended by his comments. I'm just not going to support a team that allows an idiot with a childish outlook on life to be their manager.

We all know they will. But a white manager would be immediately fired if he said whites are slightly smarter than blacks.

Nationals manager Dusty Baker makes race-sensitive comments; defends Chapman

dec 9 2015 NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dusty Baker thinks the Washington Nationals need more speed, so he wants more African-American and Latino players on the roster.

"You're always in need of left-handed pitching, left-handed hitting, and in need of speed," he said. "I think that's the number one thing that's missing, I think, in the game is speed. You know, with the need for minorities, you can help yourself — you've got a better chance of getting some speed with Latin and African-Americans.

"I'm not being racist," he added. "That's just how it is."

If he was white, this would happen. But since he does not have black privilege, well then no.....

-Geaux

=======================

I'd demand he be fired or refuse to play

set up a boycott, pickets, get the union involved, the whole 9

We all know they will. But a white manager would be immediately fired if he said whites are slightly smarter than blacks.

Nationals manager Dusty Baker makes race-sensitive comments; defends Chapman

dec 9 2015 NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dusty Baker thinks the Washington Nationals need more speed, so he wants more African-American and Latino players on the roster.

"You're always in need of left-handed pitching, left-handed hitting, and in need of speed," he said. "I think that's the number one thing that's missing, I think, in the game is speed. You know, with the need for minorities, you can help yourself — you've got a better chance of getting some speed with Latin and African-Americans.

"I'm not being racist," he added. "That's just how it is."

If he was white, this would happen. But since he does not have black privilege, well then no.....

-Geaux

=======================

Do you think Baker should be fired?

I played football in college at Furman. It's true. Blacks are in general faster. The races all have unique qualities. Not all blacks are fast and not all whites are slow. Just a generalization.

Well of course that's true. There are physical and mental differences between the races. Why can't we tell the truth in this crazy country.?

I read the article and what Baker said was he needs more speed and you get that with Black and Latino players. Is that a Racist statement or is it based on empirical evidence? Who are the leading base-stealers in baseball? My experience in sports was that at every level, the fastest guys were Black. I just call it like I see it. Do you ever watch Track meets? What percentage White guys or girls run the 100 meter dash? Maybe 10%? That's not a Racist statement, there may be a few speed burners that are White but they are the exception not the rule.

I read the article and what Baker said was he needs more speed and you get that with Black and Latino players. Is that a Racist statement or is it based on empirical evidence? Who are the leading base-stealers in baseball? My experience in sports was that at every level, the fastest guys were Black. I just call it like I see it. Do you ever watch Track meets? What percentage White guys or girls run the 100 meter dash? Maybe 10%? That's not a Racist statement, there may be a few speed burners that are White but they are the exception not the rule.

Active leader is actually Ichiro Suzuki.

Then you had all the slow *******.
or you suck as a coach because of your hate and stereotypes. when was the last time you has a winning season?
Last time I coached, bitch.
I am just saying you sick as a coach if you think you need Negroes to win.
I said having blacks increases the odds of having the element of enhanced speed to put pressure on the opposing team.
Why do you hate white people?
How does this equate with hate? Can't people be honest anymore? Have lefties completely eradicated honesty?

As much as I hate Baker's politics (he's buds with the hack in the white house) and as much as I sports-hated him -- I'm a Cards fan and he was a successful nemesis with the Giants, Cubs and Reds -- he is spot on with his comments about speed. I coached baseball in a black county and the sport has died here because blacks segregate themselves and play football and basketball. I used black kids to pressure teams on the bases with the inherent speed. It is a distinct advantage. But only a black coach is allowed to be candid.

Right. You never discount anyone based on race. But it's phony to deny the obvious general differences.

The issue in this story is the double standard. No white coach would ever get away with being so accurately candid. Paul Hornung was vilified for pointing out that Notre Dame's misfortunes would be corrected if they recruited more black players. He also mentioned the need to reduce academic standards to make that happen. Total truth. They did and now they're good again.
Now that he's the Nats manager, I would encourage Dusty to visit neighboring PG County and encourage these black kids to play baseball.

Forum List

Back