bastard judge : Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge !!!!

you continue to say nothing other than the FACT that there are far more
SUNNIS in the world than there are SHIITES and THEREFORE far more SUNNI
terrorists. WHAT ELSE IS NEW? You are pathetic------there were far
more JAPANESE KAMIKAZIS in operating in the PACIFIC than German Kamikazes too. SO? Your INUENDOS that you are SO SMART FOR
KNOWING THIS STAT is AMUSING as you dance on the dead bodies of the
-----at this point----- MILLIONS dead over the past 20 years because of IRANIAN SHIT
The U.S. installed the Shah in Iran in the 50's. Raygun sold chemical weapons to Iraq to kill Iranians in the IRAN/IRAQ war, and at the same time sold missiles to Iran to kill Iraqis, playing both sides against each other. Your "so called" Iranian shit was brought on by the U.S. It's called karma.

BS I have the issue of the shah from IRANIANS----not from you. I first encountered LOTS of Iranians----when I was a teen-----way back in the mid
19 sixties. THE IRANIANS wanted the Shah. The US did not IMPOSE him
on Iran-------sheeeesh you are dim-----HOW MANY AMERICAN MILITARY MEN
ACCOMPLISHED THAT COUP? The Issues I began to hear about way back---
in the 60s was THE NUTS who wanted to impose SHARIAH SHIT in Iran-----
which is why there was an ONGOING BRAIN DRAIN in Iran-----starting about 1970. As to selling weapons------SO? Both Iran and Saddam were shit and
they were fighting each other. Unfortunately they did not finish each other off Today Iran supports terrorism-----thruout the middle east------Iran is playing war right now in Yemen --------Talk to a Yemeni-- Just say "iran" or "houthi" and watch the man spit. Iran is fomenting world war III---------get back to me in three years
iran didnt kill people in yemen. suidi did......

Yemen: Almost 2,800 civilians killed as civil war and Saudi Arabia-led air strikes take 'terrible toll' on lives
Almost 2,800 civilians have been killed in a war you probably haven't heard much about

udi Arabia: No Need for New UN Resolution on Yemen
www.voanews.com/...on-yemeni...kills.../3219679.html
ترجمه این صفحه۱۴ اسفند ۱۳۹۴ ه‍.ش. - Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United Nations said Friday that there ... in Aden, killing at least 15 people, including four Christian nuns from ...

Yes, according to recent human rights reports, Saudi Arabia is slaughtering thousands in Yemen. Its daily bombing raids are killing a shockingly large amount of civilians. So where's the UN/US sanctions?

you have a citation? If you imagine that Dani's citation said "SAUDIS BOMBED
A HOSPITAL IN ADEN"--------you need some reading remediation

It's been widely reported on. Saudi Arabia is conducting brutal bombing air raids around the clock in Yemen.

wrong again ------HEZBOLLAH IS IRAN Sunnis kill more because there are lots more SUNNIS--------if there were a bit more Shiites, they they would create a BIGGER PILE OF DEAD INFANTS upon which you would like to dance

On a global scale, Shiites have very little influence on Islamic terrorism. Just about all of the brutal Islamic terrorist groups around the world are Sunni Muslim groups. And guess who supports them? Here's one hint... It isn't Iran.

more JAPANESE KAMIKAZIS in operating in the PACIFIC than German Kamikazes too. SO? Your INUENDOS that you are SO SMART FOR
-----at this point----- MILLIONS dead over the past 20 years because of IRANIAN SHIT
The U.S. installed the Shah in Iran in the 50's. Raygun sold chemical weapons to Iraq to kill Iranians in the IRAN/IRAQ war, and at the same time sold missiles to Iran to kill Iraqis, playing both sides against each other. Your "so called" Iranian shit was brought on by the U.S. It's called karma.

BS I have the issue of the shah from IRANIANS----not from you. I first encountered LOTS of Iranians----when I was a teen-----way back in the mid
which is why there was an ONGOING BRAIN DRAIN in Iran-----starting about 1970. As to selling weapons------SO? Both Iran and Saddam were shit and
they were fighting each other. Unfortunately they did not finish each other off Today Iran supports terrorism-----thruout the middle east------Iran is playing war right now in Yemen --------Talk to a Yemeni-- Just say "iran" or "houthi" and watch the man spit. Iran is fomenting world war III---------get back to me in three years
Here ya go you stupid moron......

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎‎), was the overthrow of the Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).[3][4][5][6]
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the rest is miserable bloody history. It's time for us to disengage from the Middle East. Enough is enough.

Yemen: Almost 2,800 civilians killed as civil war and Saudi Arabia-led air strikes take 'terrible toll' on lives
Almost 2,800 civilians have been killed in a war you probably haven't heard much about

ترجمه این صفحه۱۴ اسفند ۱۳۹۴ ه‍.ش. - Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United Nations said Friday that there ... in Aden, killing at least 15 people, including four Christian nuns from ...

wrong again SHIITE------My informants are YEMENIs whose people have been under fire BY IRANIAN SUPPLIED WEAPONS in the hands of SHIITE SHIT
in Yemen for years. The Shiite shit of iran are after the PORT CITIES of Yemen and Iran wants access for attacks on SAUDI ARABIA-------Iran wants the
THE BLACK TURD IN MECCA. The Idiot ayatoilets are still trying to get the
bastard Mahdi in QOM to jump out of his well. Iran has even sent its HEZBOLLAH dogs into Yemen. Your article provides no actual information. The
IMPORTANT issue is which Shiite shit organization attacked the nursing home

There are many Shiites in Yemen. It's a Civil War. But according to the most recent human rights reports, the daily Saudi bombing raids are killing hundreds of civilians. It's also being reported that there's a strong Al qaeda and ISIS presence there. And they're being funded & armed by Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Nations in the region.

not really------Isis and al quaida are ENEMIES to the government of Saudi arabia----- Your hero OSAMA, in fact-----wanted to overthrow the government of Saudi Arabia ----- (he was a sunni) There are SUNNI elements and SHIITE elements
------ORGANIZED -----which are after the black turd in the sand. None are being
supported by SAUDI ARABIA--------Iran is very enthusiastic about the idea as are
various non governmental ENTHUSIASTS thruout the UMMAH. Saudi arabia
is fighting those organizations in Yemen that want mecca. Idiotic as it all seems---its been going on for 1400 years-------on and off. Both sides hate and would like to kill what they now sometimes call "WESTERNERS"-------Where have you been over the last Millennium?

the people of YEMEN is complicated----Yemen is -----actually----very much a mess of tribalism as is Saudi Arabia Would you like a recipe? my hubby was born there. My answer to their problems is---SUBSIDIZE KHAT PRODUCTION

It's just another bloody horrific mess in the Middle East. My country should stay out of it. But the thread's topic is the assertion Iran was involved with 9/11. And it absolutely wasn't. 9/11 was carried out by radical Sunni Muslim terrorists mainly from Saudi Arabia. Their funding came from Saudi Arabia.

wrong again SHIITE------My informants are YEMENIs whose people have been under fire BY IRANIAN SUPPLIED WEAPONS in the hands of SHIITE SHIT
in Yemen for years. The Shiite shit of iran are after the PORT CITIES of Yemen and Iran wants access for attacks on SAUDI ARABIA-------Iran wants the
bastard Mahdi in QOM to jump out of his well. Iran has even sent its HEZBOLLAH dogs into Yemen. Your article provides no actual information. The

There are many Shiites in Yemen. It's a Civil War. But according to the most recent human rights reports, the daily Saudi bombing raids are killing hundreds of civilians. It's also being reported that there's a strong Al qaeda and ISIS presence there. And they're being funded & armed by Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Nations in the region.

not really------Isis and al quaida are ENEMIES to the government of Saudi arabia----- Your hero OSAMA, in fact-----wanted to overthrow the government of Saudi Arabia ----- (he was a sunni) There are SUNNI elements and SHIITE elements
supported by SAUDI ARABIA--------Iran is very enthusiastic about the idea as are
is fighting those organizations in Yemen that want mecca. Idiotic as it all seems---its been going on for 1400 years-------on and off. Both sides hate and would like to kill what they now sometimes call "WESTERNERS"-------Where have you been over the last Millennium?

the people of YEMEN is complicated----Yemen is -----actually----very much a mess of tribalism as is Saudi Arabia Would you like a recipe? my hubby was born there. My answer to their problems is---SUBSIDIZE KHAT PRODUCTION

It's just another bloody horrific mess in the Middle East. My country should stay out of it. But the thread's topic is the assertion Iran was involved with 9/11. And it absolutely wasn't. 9/11 was carried out by radical Sunni Muslim terrorists mainly from Saudi Arabia. Their funding came from Saudi Arabia.

It seems that there was some IRANIAN input according to court papers which were
served on Iran but not answered. THAT's the way the cookie crumbles in court.
As to SAUDI ARABIAN funding of 9-11. NOPE you are confusing ZAKAT with
SAUDI GOVERNMENT SPENDING. Osama and his millions is not "SAUDI
ARABIA" and lots and lots of super rich Saudi PERSONS is not "SAUDI
ARABIA" ------think instead----"MUSLIM MONEY". As to Iran-----considering
that which the IRANIAN GOVERNMENT does support------eg. Hezbollah----I would
not be at all surprised if the AYATOILETS kicked some money into the hands of
the 9-11-01 MUJAHAD boys-------They are known for such payoffs. The family of the murderer of the American boy OFFED in Tel Aviv-----is likely to get a nice gift from Teheran too. Saddam used to do the same thing.

It isn't the same thing because these countries don't write checks to terrorist organizations. Perhaps that is why Iran got sued and should get sued in every country of the world.

They have, and still do. A group like ISIS couldn't have been possible without massive support from Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, and so on. As far as a global level goes, Sunni Muslim terrorists do most of the killing and maiming by far. The Shiites have very little influence on Islamic Terrorism on a global level.

wrong again ------HEZBOLLAH IS IRAN Sunnis kill more because there are lots more SUNNIS--------if there were a bit more Shiites, they they would create a BIGGER PILE OF DEAD INFANTS upon which you would like to dance

On a global scale, Shiites have very little influence on Islamic terrorism. Just about all of the brutal Islamic terrorist groups around the world are Sunni Muslim groups. And guess who supports them? Here's one hint... It isn't Iran.

Iran–Contra affair

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ماجراي ایران-کنترا‎‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1]Contragate[2] or theIran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3] They hoped thereby to secure the release of several US hostages and to fund the Contras in Nicaragua.

Correct.

The whole thing is a scam.

The US froze Japanese assets in the early 1940's in order to provoke Japan to attack,

So the powers-that-be now intend to use the "judgment" to seize Iranian assets and also provoke Iran to attack.

Iran was not involved with 9/11. 9/11 was carried out with the support from our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. Most Americans are just woefully uninformed.

Iran is a Shiite Muslim Persian nation. It does not support Sunni Muslim Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those are groups funded by 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Americans just need become better-informed.

Get real Iran is responsible for thousands of dead American....mullah lover:slap:

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

U.S. Veterans Sue Big Banks for Facilitating Iranian Terrorism

Iran was not involved with 9/11. 9/11 was carried out with the support from our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. Most Americans are just woefully uninformed.

Iran is a Shiite Muslim Persian nation. It does not support Sunni Muslim Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those are groups funded by 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Americans just need become better-informed.

Get real Iran is responsible for thousands of dead American....mullah lover:slap:

Sunni Muslims and terrorist groups like Al qaeda and the Taliban, are responsible for far more dead Americans. There is no credible evidence supporting the assertion Iranians have killed Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But if you really do wanna end radical Islamic terrorism, start bombing and invading 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. They are by far the biggest exporters of Islamic terrorism around the world.

Dingle Berry

WHO deposed Saddam, a Sunni in order to install a puppet regime controlled by Iran?

The man you love to fellate : Bush II, that's who.

At any rate, The article you linked to depends on speculation for its conclusion.

Dingle Berry

WHO deposed Saddam, a Sunni in order to install a puppet regime controlled by Iran?

At any rate, The article you linked to depends on speculation for its conclusion.

Right, there is no credible evidence supporting the assertion Iran has killed any Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. It didn't need to do anything in Iraq. Bush's horrific blunder handed all the power to Iran. It didn't have to do any fighting to achieve that. The U.S. handed Iraq to Iran.

Dingle Berry

Right, there is no credible evidence supporting the assertion Iran has killed any Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. It didn't need to do anything in Iraq. Bush's horrific blunder handed all the power to Iran. It didn't have to do any fighting to achieve that. The U.S. handed Iraq to Iran.

Exactly.

Can you say blowback

ISIS KILLING PEOPLE WITH USA AND RUSSIA WEAPON. BASED ON YOUR ......
usa is responsible for isis ...........

there is absolutely no evidence that the government of Saudi Arabia supported the
actions of the GLORIOUS MUJHADEEN DOGS of 9-11-01 -----other than by
the Saudi school curriculum which includes the FILTH OF ISLAM----the same stink
taught in Iran ----and in Pakistan.

there is absolutely no evidence that the government of Saudi Arabia supported the

suidi supporting wahabism/salafism in all world.
in europe . in brussel . in afghanistan. in pakistan. in usa

Wrong----the USA does not GIVE THOSE WEAPONS TO THE MUZZIE SHIT----
-------some were stolen and lots are simply obtained on the opened market from
shit like ADNAN KHASSHOGGI. ---he was a private Saudi citizen who did lots
to arm the dogs and bitches of IRAN-------thru non governmental channels----
the AYATOILET PIMPS loved him

right----the filth of wahabism is supported by MANY SAUDIS------they fund filth
like passing out "free korans" and building mosques-------and lots of Saudis PRIVATELY FUND terrorism-------the AYATOILET PIMPS fund terrorism with
IRANIAN MONEY----and send their murderous thugs----HEZBOLLAH world wide
to blow the brains out of babies. Dani---did you ever see a child who was ANYWHERE NEAR a nail bomb as it hit ground?-----I HOPE YOU DO SOON----
ALL YOUR OWN. NAIL BOMB is the baby killer of HEZBOLLAH AND AYATOILET CHOICE either jettisoned or tied to the stinking ass of a Shiite
whore

Dani evaluated my post as "funny"------I have known many Iranians----Iranian
"humor" is very dim-----mostly based on mocking some "other" group----or
even "THE MORONS IN THE NEXT TOWN"

----what's funny about the fact that there are muslims in the world IMMENSELY WEALTHY from the business of supplying mujahadeen with the weapons
needed to tie to the stinking asses of their daughters?

Dani evaluated my post as "funny"------I have known many Iranians----Iranian
"humor" is very dim-----mostly based on mocking some "other" group----or
even "THE MORONS IN THE NEXT TOWN"

----what's funny about the fact that there are muslims in the world IMMENSELY WEALTHY from the business of supplying mujahadeen with the weapons
needed to tie to the stinking asses of their daughters?
:ahole-1:

right----the filth of wahabism is supported by MANY SAUDIS------they fund filth
like passing out "free korans" and building mosques-------and lots of Saudis PRIVATELY FUND terrorism-------the AYATOILET PIMPS fund terrorism with
IRANIAN MONEY----and send their murderous thugs----HEZBOLLAH world wide
to blow the brains out of babies. Dani---did you ever see a child who was ANYWHERE NEAR a nail bomb as it hit ground?-----I HOPE YOU DO SOON----
ALL YOUR OWN. NAIL BOMB is the baby killer of HEZBOLLAH AND AYATOILET CHOICE either jettisoned or tied to the stinking ass of a Shiite
whore
iran have great security .so i never see.........and i will never ........
but i did see ......... in google image
israel did .... :
israel023.jpg
israelikilling58.jpg

Forum List

Back